Friendly reminder than in India only the lowest caste wear shorts

And that's exactly what any man who wears shorts looks like. A low-bred, cucked beta slob. If you want to be taken seriously by anybody whose opinion is worth considering, dress properly. There's a reason that 100 years ago even gangsters and other scum of the earth dressed well.

>There's a reason that 100 years ago even gangsters and other scum of the earth dressed well.
Yep, 100 years ago.
Fashion changes, but people don't.

No. In summer it's perfectly acceptable to wear shorts in casual situations

If you're okay with looking like a low-bred slob, I suppose it is.

Sorry I don't take fashion advice from a virgin who feels so insecure about this he has to cite indian caste shit

Even the postman was well dressed in the olden days.

Why would anyone care what Indians do or think?

Dude, what about when it's fucking HOT?

You know, like most of the planet over half of the time?

Indians don't poo in the loo, I think I'll pass on their fashion sensibilities

>taking your social cues from poo in the loos
loser.

Yeah go tell someone that in real life I hope they deck you.

fuck off

Wearing a tie is a symbol of slavery and automatically makes you a cuck.

You're fucking retarded

I didn't know there was a rationale behind it somewhere (even pooland), but I just wear long pants because I like them better. Shorts make me feel too casual.

Each day this website reaches new heights of headassery.

>boardies
>rugby shorts
>jean shorts (if you are a tradie)

the only shorts a man should wear

>wearing jhorts
>man
>ever

oh rly?

I'd say that cargo shorts and any pair of shorts that go under the kneecap are lower class. But a khaki short that sits at about mid-thigh accompanied by a polo shirt is a classic upper-class look.

The only time it's acceptable for a man to wear shorts is when they are a child. Nothing wrong with that picture.

>boardies
>jean shorts

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Put me in a room with those women give me 20 minutes all pregnant and rich with my seed

who cares, we're not in India

Man the fuck up you goddamn pussy. I live in a warm state and wear long pants and even long sleeves 365 days a year including when doing hours of physical labor. People in the Middle East do too and they cope with it just fine.

t.Fatty that can't get a tie to look good on him

Friendly reminder that the lowest caste in America are curry nigger indians.

I wear shorts nearly every day. Constantly get complimented on my rugged man legs.

This

You sound like an idiot user. Did your mother drink while she was pregnant with you?

>being this insecure
lol real men don't care that much about other peoples opinions

shittiest linen pants>>>>>>>the finest shorts available

I bet you wear a fedora too

I'm with Tony here, wearing shorts is natural for mountain men. And the increased airflow around your nuts increases testosterone production.

Shorts is the ultimate redpill

What age are you too old? I noticed the rich teens at the rich boarding high school wear shorts even in the winter.

don't forget the boat shoes
also the upperclass shorts can be white, beige, red or blue