cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/ted-cruz-john-bolton-national-security-adviser/
youtube.com/watch?v=OSY296oTHyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Broom

K so what

Michael Bolton?

He looks like the dude from "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader"

Meh, I could see that.

Other libertarians are probably going to be pissed off though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh and Cruz recommended him.

Oh no, hope not. That guy was one of the architects of the Arab Spring. A confirmed globalist, buddies with Dick Cheney.

that would be enough for me to disavow trump

Anyone with remotely nationalist leanings should be pissed off. He is a neocon. He will be a deep state shill. He will talk about muh values.

These faggots planned on painting the nationalists as bad, and exploited a minor error in protocol, and called it treasonous to get a nationalist, Flynn, out of power.

This is so fucked up. I hope Trump picks someone else. I may lose faith if he picks Bolton desu.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally worst fucking choice.

This honestly is the first big stumble for Trump. Hopefully he just does as he's fucking told.

Looks like a pedophile to me

No more dirty neoconcs, President Trump. Keep Keith Kellogg

THis fucker was an architect of the Iraq war.

I thought his career was over

Fucking neocon piece of shit.

Not with that mustache.

If true, Trump's gone from draining the swamp to scraping the bottom of the barrel inside all of a fucking month, on top of going back to campaign mode because his attempts to govern haven't been going well.

WTF I hate trump now

This faggot has been lying to the public and trying to get them to want war with Iran since the 80's. I agree with Assange: he should be executed for treason.

You maybe a shill, but I am not, and yes, this is troubling. I voted Trump to keep psycho Hillary away from the nuclear codes. John Bolton was a member of the bi-partisan think tank that wrote up the plan to topple 6 North African, and Southwest Asian nations. This gut is a literal high ranking globalist.

Bolton was a great UN ambassador

No.

yep. bolton would be filling the swamp, not draining it

Nice source faggot

If that's so then they will push for a war with Iran on Israel's behalf, which was the original plan with that guy

That's Ned Flanders.

These cocksuckers caused so much bullshit in muslim nations, and then came up with the novel idea to let all the homeless rufugees into Europe. I, literally hate this motherfuckers guts.

please god no

this guy is the swamp in pure form

he is the zenith of everything wrong with the neocons

Russian hacker go away

Ned would make a good national security adviser

Hope Trump will not overthrow our great leadet Putin with Bolton help

don't worry, Trump owes Putin too much money for that.

You are still not attacking Iran.

This seems plausible. They are infiltrating /our/ white house.

No. Bolton can fuck off.

I have a fear that Trump will end up with "advisors" like Bolton, who will urge him to launch a "limited" military intervention in Syria, after which Bolton and the other neocons will stage Gulf of Tonkin-style events (probably blamed on Iran) to turn the limited intervention into a full-blown regional war. The goal being to serve Netanyahu.

They know that this would destroy the Trump administration by alienating his supporters, but they don't care - Trump is just a tool for them. Once he serves their purpose, they'll toss him away like a used cumrag.

Hopefully, Trump won't fall for it. But it's an extremely bad sign if he actually hires a neocon zealot like Bolton.

Source on that?

Who cares? Trump only hired Flyn in the first place because the Fake News media was trying to push the narrative he was abandoning his supporters. Flyn was absolutely not qualified for the position.

cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/ted-cruz-john-bolton-national-security-adviser/

It's almost as if Trump lied to everyone to get into power.

>h-he's going to drain the swamp any day now

There was talk about Bolton from the beginning, being in the Trump cabinet. I breathed a sigh of relief when that died down, but now I am quite concerned.

Is he going to lower the age of consent?

If he did, then he lied to the wrong mother fuckers.

Not enough Israel Firsters in his admin already huh

He was the madman who said we should kill assad and his family members on cbs a year ago or something. Crazy mofo, but no qualms here - he is no cvck after all

Guys like Bolton don't actually care about the United States. They care about using US military power to carry out their plans. That's all. Beyond that, they have no loyalties or allegiances.

Look at Bill Kristol's recent comments about how he wishes Americans could be replaced with "harder working" immigrants. That's their attitude. It's psychopathic.

Daily reminder that neocons are just trotskyist jews who went republican so they could infiltrate the us gov and fight wars for israel. Get some negative meme magic on bolton trending NOW so Trump can know. Shit on him hard.

Even Ron Paul knew these guys were just communists turned fake republicans.

Ron Paul's speech on neocons youtube.com/watch?v=OSY296oTHyw

Retard spotted

He's one of four candidates being interviewed for the job. I highly doubt he will be chosen. Stop making shit up.

David Duke?

>I have no idea what Drain the Swamp means. I too have not been paying attention to Trump and his staff cleaning house.

It's okay, kiddo.

Democrats got rid of the only Democrat in the cabinet. They deserve Bolton.

Of Trump's choices Bolton is the only one who is both smart and competent, but he's also evil. If I was Trump I wouldn't know what to do.

Luckily Cruz destroyed his personal relationship with the Trumps, possibly irreversibly.

Killing a mans family, to get at the man, is the apogee of cuckery. This guy is a fucking Bush era globalist. A piece of shit to the greatest extent that one can be considered a pile of shit.

As you can tell from Trump's cabinet picks this far and his support for a 1 state solution for Israel

We will be having a new 9/11 false flag under Trump to continue the expansion of the Greater Israel

And yet again the low IQ moron mouth breathers (most people on Sup Forums and in America) have selected the liar, the warmonger, the scam artist, the cock sucker for Israel

Of course this website is so slanted by paid shills and sock puppets who knows what's real anymore

This.

That guy 100% looks like a pedophile

No one deserves Bolton.

I checked it out. The MSM is really pushing for Bolton.

I used to love Trump but it's starting to become clear that we made a mistake and that he isn't fit.

Oh shit. Reeeeeeee!

god no

Trumps already said he'd send troops into Mexico.

This civil war is gonna get ugly; an all out battle royale.

Fake news

Who are others? Kellog, Chris Christie..?

N-Ned Flanders?

I think its Kellog, Bolton and Patreus.

Kellog is my best bet

Checks out. It's one big, nightmarish cabal it seems.

What are you talking about? Obama was just saving face for most of his last term in a geopolitical sense. Every attempt he made for peace in Syria and shit was undermined by certain (((forces))) in the military industrial complex, and all he could do was double down with the neoliberals. It was better than admitting impotence.

Trump is exceptional because he's actually taking it head-on. He's not unfit at all, he's just fighting against something we were all told was a bullshit conspiracy, until the first month of his presidency. I think Trump can win desu.

I'm pretty sure Obama is not a neoliberal.

Patreus bowed out.

He looks like he has something to hide

He looks like a meteorologist, for a shit tier UHF station.

as always, the shills are out in full force.
Cruz recommended him. Some people in the WH think its a good idea. No word from Trump yet. So shut the fuck up.

This

>John "Every American Must be Prepared to Die for Israel" Bolton ... will be our new SoD

This for any ignorant Sup Forums ack..
I hope his name is just for show.

The mustache alone makes him untrustworthy.

Wait, you think Bolton is a refugee shill? You just don't know what you're saying

So Cruz is a globalist then? Since he recommends this guy? This is confusing.

That wasn't what I was saying. He had to ally himself with the neoliberals, include them in his administration as well, even though he hates them. This was to avoid fractionalism in his party, which was weak in the house and constantly losing power in the senate. He couldn't admit he had lost control of certain things.

Look at what happened in Syria, when he tried to work out a deal with the Russians. Look at what happened the next day. He had no control over the situation in Syria.

Gosh, I wonder why Ted Cruz would support Bolton...

I am Ashamed to have the same name as him

Yes, it's the same tache the BTK serial killer had. Coinkydink? Yeah right!

cuck

Not necessarily. He would be a globalist, if its useful to him or if he's told.

I can trust Pence, despite some neocon history he has, because he's irreversibly tied with the nationalist political elements of the right now.

But Cruz claimed loyalty to the party, not to Trump, and it destroyed his personal relationship with them. Cruz did this for practical reasons, he read the polls and the MSM and believed it, as most people did. And he didn't want to look weak, kissing the ring of a man who essentially said your wife is fugly. I get that. But Cruz never politically tied his self to the nationalists. I still don't trust him. And I hope that, with his lack of influence, Trump won't even consider Bolton for the job. At this point, Trump knows he can't trust certain party elements and def. not the MSM.

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD, GIVE THEM TO ME

Is trump his next contestant?

Cruz for Vegeta confirmed.