Censorship Free Twitter Alternative

Haven't seen anyone talk about this on here yet.
gab.ai is Twitter without the thought policing.
That's all.

It's garbage. Andrew Torba asked me to delete posts in the first week and the retards there constantly trend generic bullshit. Twitter rejects.

#GabFam #Trump #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp #ImAFuckingRetard

what fun is Twitter without normies to red pill with your trolling?

what did you post?

Torba is a fucking hack

What were you posting faggot? I'm pro-free speech but you're not helping if you are making legit threats against people. Show us what you posted.

Fuck off Torba shills. Go back to your joke of a website.

wow that's weak
all the cunt has to do is include a disclaimer that gab.ai does not share the same opinions as its userbase and that it's not responsible for the things individuals post, it's that easy, but nope, can't insult the jews

fuck that

I thought promoting your website was against the rules

Gab is what we need. We need platforms that allow us to speak freely with out fear of being censored. Torba supports this 100%
I've had a few of my dindu and JQ posts upvoted by the admins so they're pretty based imo.

Hey. Explain the thought policing that has been posted ITT.

My image above was retweeted by Torba, then someone brought up their dislike of it and he began to pressure me to delete it. He's a pushover.

Why don't you post an image of the whole convo thread so we can see that is true.

Regardless, I can post gas the jews and i hate niggers and the post wont be fucked with or edited. Can't do that on twitter. so Gab it is and I'm happy with it.

i really should just pop up a better twitter clone

that's what gab is....

Asking you to delete something is not the same as censorship. I get the irony but any other platform would have just deleted your posts and suspended you

it looks like a pretty weak attempt at it, yes

it's 6 months old and funded by donors. It's getting there. With out that (((money))) it takes time.

> only 300 characters limit
>good

to all the people donating to the free speech kickstarter app

donate to this cause instead!

the other service would have a propriatary centralized server

meaning if it ever went down much like Sup Forums we would be screwed

we need to instead work on a p2p networked app so that we can communicate directly between eachother without going to a server before hand

>I can post gas the jews and i hate niggers and the post wont be fucked with or edited. Can't do that on twitter.
Yes you can do that on Twitter. And why would you want to post that shit into an altright circlejerk? Have fun being contained.

Fuck off Torba shill

It could be beneficial but most of the rejects on Gab use the 300 limit to append several idiotic hashtags to their posts.

>can't insult the jews
Yes you can. Are you stupid? The post didn't get removed, the user didn't get banned, the guy just politely asked for it's removal and explained why. But nah, not good enough, let's just stick with fucking twitter right? wew lad.

>include a disclaimer
You honestly think thats going to keep the media from using user content to slander them don't you?

Gabai -
>verb: to serve as gabai
>noun: The officer of the synagogue who determines which congregants are to receive Torah honors at the service.
>noun: The (lay) person who calls Jews to say blessings over the Torah reading and follows along with the Torah reading to correct any mistakes.

Data mining for Mossad.

Stay away.

>It could be beneficial but most of the rejects on Gab use the 300 limit to append several idiotic hashtags to their posts.

300 char limit being more benefitial than unlimited or pretty high char limit?

App ready yet??

I don't even use gab or twitter you faggot you just don't understand what censorship is

Definitely not a honeypot. Why would you even think that?

Nah post that shit on twitter and you'll eventually be banned. Gab gained the little popularity it has now from Twitter banning those with right view points. If twitter doesnt ban you it will slowly silence you. This is happening daily and there are posts about it constantly on numerous sites including pol. They're even silencing and censoring those who support Donalds tweets.

Are you going to post the FULL convo thread you had with Torba?

>hey senpai, you shrieking about how we're shit is hurting our business, I wont delete the posts, but it would be nice if you did, please.
>REEEEEEE GAB IS LITERALLY CENSORSHIP HITLER REEE

I think there is an IPFS app called boards or something working on a PoC for something like this.

>I have 88 followers but I've posted basically nothing
Nice platform

of course not, he's just some asshurt fuccboi that just wants to shitpost

Apple keeps rejecting the app for BS reasons. They find excuse after excuse and restrictions that they don't place on other apps such as twitter, reddit, etc... There is a beta app though and it runs pretty good but it's only available for donors atm.

The beta app for andriod just released though. Testing it currently. It's basic but very clean and runs well thus far.

>we need to instead work on a p2p networked app so that we can communicate directly between eachother without going to a server before hand
The programs already exists, but they don't protect our anonimity AND have the drawback of filling up our hard drives in no time.

is this fucking tardo website even open to the public yet

Nothing is good enough for the faggots here. They are from the most spoiled ass generation and are entitled to have their nuts sucked by everyone. Don't waste your breath, just enjoy the memes.

this. It can't only be a functional platform, it also has to be well implemented so that people will actually use it.

>Haven't seen anyone talk about this on here
Yeah sure.
Go shill your shit website somewhere else you faggot.

dont listen to this left wing shill.

gab is specifically all about anti-censorship and self-moderation. all the right wing mother fuckers are on there, ann coulter, all the ones banned from twitter, etc. people are switching over, go there and establish your user id and platform quick so you can be one of the bigger personalities on there when it opens to the public.

when this shit goes public, twitter is going to collapse.

>when this shit goes public, twitter is going to collapse
you don't know that. Though I'm sure we all hope so.

the market has been trying to crash twitter for its massive blunders over and over and over for a long time now, but it hangs on by a thread because its the only option around.

Gab's pretty nice but it's an echochamber right now. Needs more leftists on it for us to argue with. Sadly most of them seem to only support free speech if it's limited.

Twitter is able to get away with China style censorship because there is no/very few alternatives. Once a real threat appears on the market, they will have no choice but to do some massive damage control and let go of their ideological bs in order to not go bankrupt.

one great thing is that gab is trying to get them onboard by trying to apeal to hypersensetive faggots with their self censorship feature.

If some big tumblr personality wants to pick it up we'll be golden.

I like gabai but the invite system sucks

I don't understand the appeal of Twitter or Gab. It's impossible to have a meaningful conversation or debate, and you can't even comment on the days news with the arbitrary character limit. When everyone is limited to 140 characters nobody is saying anything worth listening to. Everyone is reduced to people trying to come up with witty one-liners.

Gab sucks. It's an echo chamber with few users and no change in the hashtag trends in months. I stopped using it a while ago.

Does tumbler has "big personalities" in the firs place?

I agree, gab should adopt a system kind of like Minds. Having status updates be basic short, one or two sentence posts, and a blog section where you can go more indepth, and maybe a board section or something? where you can discuss topics with other people properly. I think that would be a great idea.

I guess? I rarely venture to that cesspool.

not anymore, they all got banned or silenced. lol.

OP was banned for this post btw. I got banned for a week for even mentioning this website.

I don't like right wingers they are like a bunch of retarded leftists.

>gab
>somehow someone thought of a gayer name than twitter

at least it's not as shit as Minds. That is truly terrible.

Why would anyone listen to a wigger who uses Crip --cc memes? You do know that replacing --ck with --cc is something Crip gang members do, right? I agree with your sentiment bit am now starting to side with everyone else because they don't post nigger shit. Neck yourself.

You are welcome to thread tweets.

wait ! GAB.AI was jewish right ?

And so we enter an age of the frog

See

couldn't find anything on the founder/ceo being a kike, so I don't think it is? you can never be sure though, stay vigilant user.

You know what else is good? brax.me

It's developed by "robmusic" on periscope, an old asian rich guy who plays jazz piano and threatens mark zuckerberg with a gun for 3 hours every night.

It's kind of like a totally encrypted 8ch, where you can make your own boards (rooms), and make them private or public, with text chat. He said he'll add voice/video if there's demand for it. 4 gigs per person for file sharing.

I'm investigating too.Thanks for the info.

oh shi-

>Gabal
>Cabal

MEGA 2
cryptocat

>we want people to speak freely
>SO DELETE YOUR POST
>MUH SAFE SPACE
Jesus Christ.

see also stop being stupid please.

He says he wants to foster an environment where people FEEL FREE TO SPEAK THEIR MIND
But he wants it to be SAFE
Those are contradictory desires and he's a philistine for not realizing it

Can't expect a snownigger to understand logic or reason

>FEEL FREE TO SPEAK THEIR MIND
>But he wants it to be SAFE
>Those are contradictory desires
Yeah, they are, so they are just going to have to make one of those desires the primary focus. Simple as that. If they start prioritizing safety over freedom by for example, removing posts, suppressing descent, and banning users like twitter is doing, then it's a problem. Asking politely for someone to remove their content is not the same thing.

>wants it to be SAFE
also this wouldn't be a problem if people weren't a bunch of hypersensetive pussies, but it's not like that's gonna change any time soon so whatever.

Not until John Rivers stops using Gab. Apple used him as the reason there could be no apple app.