>they believe that jesus and jesus' dad and a ghost are all god

>*laughs in hebrew*
>האהאהאהאהאהאהא

Gas the kikes

Don`t let this slide

Gas the kikes, race war now

Redpill the newfags about kikes

they never tip, perhaps another clue about them mentoring niggers

there's no proof that she's israeli or even jewish, stop trying to make jewish women seem more attractive than they are.

Oy Vey

anti-semitic content this thread has...i'll have you know i reported all you evil goyim from Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=xcVAUW85Hbw

לאל

wtf all this hate i love jews now

There is no greater supporter of Israel than Sup Forums.

Didn't you read the memo?

youtu.be/6TiTjFUZ_I4
why do jews use canada proxy so much? *sigh*

I hope the jews will speed up things and start a nuclear world war that will last for a day, and erase 90% of all life on earth.

Other than that, I despise the jews.

What's good for me, is bad for thee, goyim.

Canada adds extra salt to the goyem wounds

Is this is son or grandson?

>a white baby

everytime

son

It's in your best interest, goyim, Americans are more aggressive on average, shouldn't be shooting each other (^:

Jesus Christ I hate this family... this one looks meek enough that he will hopefully not be as sinister

>ifunny

one has to wonder what level they do this on. like i doubt this kike is sitting their thinking "i want to lower white birthrates", but they seem to do it all so naturally, without thought, on instinct.

i often disagree with Sup Forums and want to get away from this echochamber but what always brings me back is the JQ. there is no redder or more true redpill than the kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGuVk9Hvz0

It's time to gather up all the (((bankers))) in the world and hang them til they die.

>real Jew homeland

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

Thread about David Irving, burger accusing people of hate crimes for questioning things about the holocaust

Literally wants the goverment to come and arrest people for asking questions

Yeah we should be shooting at (((you)))

Yes two ugly people standing over a menorah depicts you hooknoses as Gods chosen. I dont hate Jews, but your fallen are the worst of all tribes.

According to Alex Jones, moooooslims in Iran own (((Hollywood))) or at least that's what his bosses in Tel Aviv tell him to say

i really hope you dont believe that garbage.. watch his debate with david duke, hes a jewish puppet.He'll never name who the ((globalists)) actually are, because hes owned by them

LOL. I din't crop the watermark.