Did anybody else see this?

Did anybody else see this?

I grew up on George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock etc. and I have to say that her stand up in that Netflix special was fucking supreme.

Honestly, I've never seen anything like it from a fucking female comedian, ever. Nearly all of her jokes were white hot, and when I'm still trying to recover from a joke she told a few minutes ago she'd still be pummeling me with with these unrelenting jokes that were just...shit that I've never seen before from a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Ali Wong: Baby Cobra&oq=Ali Wong: Baby Cobra&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=6WD2IBGtoIw
youtube.com/watch?v=OKY6BGcx37k
imdb.com/title/tt3992752/
youtu.be/kXhZyAOuyhE
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What up wiff whyte peepl, they not whyte, they not peepl

Exactly this. I made it maybe ten minutes in before turning it off.

i heard similar, but they marketed her wrong in her netflix commercial

a lot of what they showed was "muh vagina" jokes

>Nearly all of her jokes were white hot

do you tell your parents that you're a journalist?

lol

Girls can be good comedians if they don't make their gender the only punchline. That's hacky, it's literally Larry the Cable Guy tier only with "I'm a woman" instead of "I'm a redneck." And it's even worse since Schumer, Silverman, and that other cunt don't want to be funny, they want to be propagandists.

>I grew up on George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock etc.
That, and your flag, explains why you would think that. You have awful taste in humour.

Why haven't you cancelled your Netflix account yet?

Yeah i've seen it, and tbqh it was actually decent. Ofc not on bill burr level but i laughed.

Is that Yvette Felarca?

i hope you are making a good living

Fuck you for making me google that image and then sit through a couple min of her "stand up"

>see bill burr has a new stand up special on Netflix
>turn it on
>I COULD DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT DONALD TRUMP IS STUPID IF HE WASNT SO DAMN RACIST

Probably lasted about two minutes. Does anyone remember when comedians just told jokes instead of pushing agendas?

British 'humor' is fucking terrible

But it wasn't like that at all

In fact she made fun of Asians moreso if anything

oh, and she even promoted traditional gender roles if you will, glorifying how amazing it'd be to be a housewife...

Honestly, this special was genuinely one for the ages

Who is this and what is the title

google.com/search?q=Ali Wong: Baby Cobra&oq=Ali Wong: Baby Cobra&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A genuine 8/10 at the very least, and I've never bothered watching female standup in my life

American Dad

If you like Chris Rock or George Carlin your opinion on comedy is invalid. You must be brain dead.

i'd give ali wong my dong if you catch my drift

lol thats exactly where i turned it off

I grew up on jews joking about how Russia is worthless shit and angloniggers singing anecdotes about Holy Emperor was cucked by his family priest.

yes I saw it with my girlfriend. She is based and red-pilled with her jokes. Even about the nature of women.

she's just funny and also hot.

Saw it. Didn't laugh once

This isn't Sup Forums

Report this thread

last decent US one Greg Giraldo is dead

Jimmy Carr doesn't do enough specials but he's a quality craftsmen at his trade

youtube.com/watch?v=6WD2IBGtoIw

Women are not funny
Shill your crappy standup elsewhere

It's more like decent than good.

And she is married to an Asian, and that's a plus if we are going to be moralistic.

I guess the opinions of most comedians on comedy are invalid then because Carlin is the most respected comedian (along with Pryor and Bruce)

Actually OP her stand up wasn't very good

>I don't know if you can tell, but I'm 7 and a half months pregnant....
>...Yeah...

Why do women do that "Yeah" thing? I assume it's a part of the Insecurity Suite they all have, with "So...", "Turns out that...", and "...right?"

Literally who?

Ok, no it's shit

too vulgar

I didn't and am not going to but if she took off those glasses I'd fuck her.

Yeah, there's that, too. If a joke isn't funny without foul language, it's probably not funny. Otherwise, you're just laughing at naughty poo poo and pee pee words. It'd be lazy if it was a male comedian, but it's even worse for a female comedian, since imitating a lazy male comedian is twice as bad.

From Norm Macdonald's book (an actual funny person):
>There's a lady up onstage now and she's saying the most unladylike things, quite shocking. The folks in the crowd are looking at each other, astonished. They can hardly believe what they're hearing and I can tell that they don't know what to do, so they decide to laugh.

Has a BWC knocked her up and filled her with a sense of humour?

I think there is a fine line from being vulgar to too vulgar. And I hate stand-up comedians that shout, over-do expressions etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKY6BGcx37k

Seen this? Fucking great.

Hey special was white hot garbage

>I gave my husband an std
>Vagina
>Here are the sexual things I like to do in bed

She is an accurate representation of most women comedians though.

Women aren't funny.

imdb.com/title/tt3992752/

They made a movie to disprove it and only further proved they are not funny.

Honestly when a woman says something funny I am so suprised it adds to the joke.

With respect, I try my best to avoid Louis Cuck King and that English fedora man.

For political reasons?

Gervais is great imo, The Office and an Idiot Abroad is top notch

Ever heard of Sam Kinison?

>one for the ages

you're trying too hard, but it's still kind of funny.

is this awkwafina?

Hi ali!

j/k i loved it too and keep shilling it to my friends, she's fucking hilarious

Fake comedy

>comedians putting shit on politicians is a new thing

Butthurt much?

You can watch a short best of of Jimmy Carr on youtube and from that one video alone see him repeat insults and jokes multiple times.

Who? Women aren't funny.

Ok. Ill watch it but only because I see your flag.

I generally don't believe in /pols/ schizophrenia when it comes to shills. but you're a shill mate.

How can you idiot normies come here and think you can change this place through some "candid" discourse?

This isn't a fucking bar where you can just fraternize over your shitty ostensibly normal views. People come here to vent their realized feelings about societal degradation in a world where a now alternative opinion just wouldn't be tolerated.

And ya'll come here with this bullshit. lmao, There's just too much angst and aggravation here for shills to ever subvert this place.

peace.

>all these faggots bashing carlin
ISHYGDDT

youtu.be/kXhZyAOuyhE

Haven't attempted to watch this yet, last one i tried was izsa sclezinger? (Something like that).
Didnt last very long, she made like pig noises, it was a horrible experiance.

7/10 would still fuck her 9 months in

>le George carlin
I hate people who take anything comedians say seriously.
Fucking kill yourself.

>wow he hates the elites he is just like us

I'm gonna need him to name (((them))) before I give a fuck

it's a good thing you're completely irrelevant then

He is newfag cancer in human form.
>le everyone is stupid but me

They are too young for that

Pros
+didn't race mix
+thinks women shouldn't work and they should be housewives/homemakers
+made a few jokes about being Asian but not nearly as many as I expected

Cons
-into anal, recommends it (anal is degenerate)
-joked about having a miscarriage, held it over her husbands head, made him feel bad about it

Overall she was only slightly funnier than your typical "mug vagina" female comedian

You're most likely underage, likely saw someone posting a Carlin bit on Facebook, they were a liberal, you've never seen him before so you decided to associate liberal faggotry with Carlin.

ive seen a bit of it, its alright, nothing special in comedic terms but for a woman she did very well

anal is kind of fun to switch it up once in a while but on pol it means that your a degenerate

wow it's almost like...

>>>/reddit/

I think girls aren't that funny, but a few really do have the talent, and she has it. You gotta give it up when they deserve it. It was top notch A+

>Netflix cucks paid for this.

I've never liked Bill Hicks.

Geez you're so off. Even non-American comedians agree that stand up from the US is the standard. There are of course terrible US comedians, and great Brit, Aus, Canadian comedians, etc., but the US sets the standard in stand up. Our best are Thee best. It's not even up for discussion.

Bill Burr lost his edge when he married a black girl. Now he has to push her agenda a little bit. He seems to be really shy and cucky on race stuff, even when he is very caustic on other things (population control, sports, corporate people). To quote Donald trump: "sad."

Pryor and carlin are frequently neck and neck for top spots, even amongst comedians from your country. It's ok if you don't like them, but you hardly have a leg to stand on if you want to invalidate someone's opinion on comedy.

Mostly this but I give her more credit than this guy. It was all right. There was plenty of degeneracy but a woman telling women to be stay at home mothers in the current year? You guys are wrong to shit all over that.

Plus, comedy has its own overton window, you know? If you come out dropping nothing but straight red-pills and obscure memes on a normie audience: the only laugh you will get all night is a guy who THOUGHT he understood your joke but he didn't at all.

Comedians can't step too far out of the box their audience is in.

Goddamn. I love you for this post, anonbro.

>"Honestly, this special was genuinely one for the ages"...

Norm is the best ever, and the most underrated. The finest comedian to ever come from Canada, and the finest in the world currently. He should be a national treasure.

Textbook Projection

i would like to see you argue a point he made in that clip user posted.

comedy is dead.

it's just Left wing political propaganda.

Just get ready to enjoy seeing Bill go ballistic when Nia divorces him

His newest act is garbage....

Burr, (((Louis CK)))... All gone to shit, after Patrice O'Neal died and is no longer around to call them on their shit

Patrice would be laughing at them all right now for being such massive phoney faggots

Another quality shitpost from Autistrailia

As if Chris Rock and George Carlin are even remotely comparable.

George Carlin - Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

take that shit to tumblr

fucking newfags

How did I let this shitpost actually convince me to watch that special...so far it's fucking awful

Netflix is cancer and I'm glad I canceled a few weeks back.

...Wh...what is this faggotry?

>was fucking supreme.
lol w e w l a d

good shit and well before this explosion of the modern iteration of "social justice"

women are biologically incapable of being funny