Why do white men fight and die for a country that wants them extinct?

Why do white men fight and die for a country that wants them extinct?

This question goes double for Euro military members

Being in the military makes them proud.
Fun job with okay pay.
Some difuse connection to military-glorious past.

>tfw Canada is 70%
>military is 95% white
When the foreigners become the majority, will they fight for this country?

So wait, her husband died at war and the disgusting whore brought another man to his home-coming?

Women like that legitimately need to be shot. They are fucking sociopaths who will raise monsters.

and she only fucked 3 other guys while he was gone

they are nothing but dogs

>virgin rage
That's staff you moran

They don't fight for the people of America.

They don't fight for the culture of America.

They fight for the idea of America.

and who created that idea retard?

This is legit sexism, you shouldn't try to control women like this. Seriously, it's her choice, and none of your business. Don't get mad just because women don't find you attractive.

Probably an airport official. Notice the nametag

Lmao at all the kissless virgins in this thread. if you honestly deep down think women are that disloyal you've probably not even held hands with one

I assumed so at first then i saw the GIANT FUCKING RED CIRCLE with no explanation and the thread OP makes it sound like what i implied.

>calls me a moron
>can't even spell

Fuck off achmed you stupid shit-smelling faggot.

Old dead white men who's boots we're not fit to kiss.

Hi 15 yo

It doesn't actually you insecure virgin. And it's a meme you dip. Just fuck off reddit

the guy circled is just CIA paying his respects

Any person who does this should be punished, men or women. Sure it's a woman's choice to be a whore, but it's not a man's choice to support said whore. Fuck you.

I was made to wear the same name-tag when we went to pay respects to my brother. Everyone gets one.

Shut the fuck up before i tell daddy trump and we "liberate" your oil.

This but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of the infantry are whites.

The only other ethnic group that comes close are beans, they've been enlisting and fighting in wars for the US since the Alamo.

In fact I remember reading somewhere that the Marine Corps was specifically targeting beans for recruiting alongside whites for infantry and combat arms roles.

Either they're trying to BEAN the infantry, trying to get us killed or trying to finally civilize and assimilate us, most people who do time in the infantry and combat arms end up being a chest beating, Red White and Blue bleeding, 3 Percenter patriot that shitspost nonstop on facebook about being a veteran and hating hajis and immigrants

>When your country is not in the eu jewpire

I served my country.

when the white men go off to war the shitskins stay behind to care for the women.

for glory and honor. even though that's just a kike generated illusion now

do you thank god every day for Breivik?
you would be Sweden 2.0 right now if those kids were in positions of power

o yea and also because the army will pay for them to go to school and give them benefits and shit and u can retire early

Serves the murderer right.

I'd spit on his coffin if I could.

They are mostly trying to get a green card
And being a marine is cool as tits for your average beaner.

military beans are bro tier tb.h

Breivik was a lesser evil, he was sick in his mind after being molested by his mother from a young age.

But he did some good to i will not deny that.

Yeah. There's no evidence he's her date.

Not saying some women wouldn't do this sort of thing, but her body-language is inconsistent with that behavior.

Whites are the worst race on Earth. I can't wait until they go extinct

This

A lot of the beans that were in were either first generation or had a family history of being Muhreens/Soldiers.

Funny enough most of the people that I met who were enlisting to get their citizenship were either filipino or some kind of European.

>tfw its easier for beans to come in the US while Europeans have to enlist in the military for a better shot of becoming an American

Note that in crime stats beaners are considered white.

It couldn't possibly be her brother or something.

You know, family members to offer emotional support?

>They are mostly trying to get a green card
Good. If they are willing to risk their life fighting for this country to be in this country, we want them here.

Blame the Spanish for whiting the Natives into mestizos.

>killing children is good

But whites make up 87% of he population.

When the foreigners become the majority, they will fight to finish you off.

Family members would be just as close to the casket as she is, have you ever been to one of these things?

>Why do white men fight and die for a country that wants them extinct?

Because they fight the ones who want them extinct? Sand niggers?

its bait senpai

*63.7 actually

WithJewsYouLose.jpg

Because they are fucking idiots.

>be a strong white man
>join the army and die on muslimland

social darwinism, it just works.

Sand niggers in dune town somehow are a bigger threat to your existence than the kikes at home who enact mass immigration policies and spread multicultural propaganda through the media justifying it? Are you retarded?

It is evil, but those children were future politicians who would fuck the nation in a swedish manner.

>Why do white men fight and die for a country that wants them extinct?

Real Knights do real Knight shit.

The same reason any Black or Hispanic man would. Patriotism/No skills in other fields/$$$.

Because they're cucks and they don't mind being treated like shit by their Jewish masters

Propaganda is the most powerful weapon that will ever be known to man.

My friend's grandfather was recruited into the Marines at 18 after having been born and raised in a Mexican mining camp in Bauxite, Arkansas. He served in Korea and Vietnam and later retired. He's bro-tier as fuck and that old man will definitely try to fuck you up if you say anything bad about the USA.

Not saying either Korea or Vietnam were just or legit or whatever. It's just that military beans are almost always as redpilled as they come.

Story on that picture, OP? Post mortem cuckoldry?

At this point I have no idea

I'm sorry.

I haven't met a cool old man war vet of any race that wasn't 100% cool and patriotic.

>He’s not a war hero.
>He’s a war hero because he was killed.
>I like people who weren’t killed.

I don't.

White Man's burden.

That's only the case in canada in here most of the black men are locked up. You wanna know something really weird? There are more black women in the military than black men. You wanna know something even weirder? On average there are more black women in the military than white or hispanic women. Only white men beat black women in every regard. Weird huh?

Very good question my friend. I've asked the same thing. But I've also asked, why would self respecting young, strong white males fight a war for Israel? Are they that blinded by false American patriotism that they don't realize they're just being the good goys and doing IsraHell's dirty work? Back in 04 I thought about joining. But was quickly red pilled after discovering the truth about a (((certain))) people.

>This question goes double for Euro military members
Fuck this. I'd never lift a finger for shit pathetic excuse of a country.
If our (((politicians))) keep importing and replacing the people then why the fuck should i stand up and defend the enemy.

Lol this has to be a shill