What is Sup Forumss opinion on styx?

btw new video is out

youtube.com/watch?v=7LetIdXlt-g

Nice shilling styx, you fucking hobgoblin.

Hey Styx, how's it going

Decent political insights
He's a weird dude
Looks like my brother

>Looks like my brother
Are you part native American?

Your politics videos are great, but your loony occult content stops me from ever referring your channel to any of my politically-minded friends.

this nigga look like Gretchen from Recess

Nice shop m88

Bluepilled (((civic nationalist))). Now fuck off Styx.

Thinking the same man

Didn't stop me from recommending him. If your friends are that closed minded, then that's just a sign of low intelligence. Plenty of highly intelligent people have been oddball kooks, like Newton who was obsessed with alchemy.

He's pretty great, imo.
rambu marcelin

Can't unsee

You're alright senpai.

>666
oh dear

wut face.jpeg

but the occult is real famalam. He will redpill your friends.

>theosophists and satanists bow to Styx
>in contact with "entities" that science currently cannot understand and religion sometimes calls demons
>possesses astral-like abilities on psychedelics
>controls Minecraft villages with an iron but fair fist
>owns a castle & several gardens in Vermont
>has a direct pact with an ancient entity to edit occult materials for a reasonable price
>will predict all major wars (has already predicted every war since 2005)
>owns 99% of Japanese bamboo wall scrolls on Earth
>the first neo-alchemical synthesis of the "God" particle will in all likelihood be named "Styxium"
>has done salvia over 100 times and banged a succubus, such power has only existed during the Burning Times and in ancient Pelasgia
>the real Voynich Manuscript tells of a shaman with several cats who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of purified occultism by purging the charlatans and annotating all the grimoires that are actually political satire
>owns botanical gardens and a mortal and pestle rumored to cure all ailments
>you likely have Styxium inside you right now
>Styx is in regular communication with the hyperdimensional machine elves, forwarding the word of the supersensible realm to Youtube in coded streams about libertarianism
>learned to tell when a grimoire is derivative of another grimoire in under a week
>nation states entrust their sensitive data to him. There’s no top secret data on their supercomputers, only in Styx's impenetrable minecraft fortresses
>Styx's essence lives perennially, but awakens periodically to guide humanity
>In reality, he exists in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. They seem to involve preserving the second amendment.

easily the political analyst I've seen on the JewTube

also does anyone have the "I Will Invade" meme... cracks me up

>That's about all..... Peace out,

Dude needs to hit the gym, he's not only skinny and no muscle tone but narrow shoulders and undeveloped rib cage.

A typical plebian

He's like PJW except he doesn't sound like a whiny bitch all the time. Still a moron though. Projects all kinds of unsourced motivations onto people he doesn't know and situations he isn't involved with.

I watch most of his videos

I've been able to lure some of my Hillary supporting friends into watching his stuff due to their interest in spirituality/new age philosophy and rubbing crystals together.

you won't see the LAMESTREAM MEDIA cover this!!!!!

I think you should stop making threads about yourself every day

Alright youtube

his occult stuff is interesting, fun to listen to while playing some single player game

He's clueless about race

Why must you post here sticks? We are aware you exist.

That's about all, piece out.

Woke

>loony occult

>666

E-Celebrity threads should not be allowed on Sup Forums.
Styx looks like a fucking woman with a goatee.

Hahahahaha

This. Fuck the msm.

Not really, he's just not motivated by hating nonwhites all day. Still redpilled and sensible regarding demographic displacement and economic migration from third world shitholes

I want to suckle on his penis

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In terms of easy-to-digest information packets that appeal to common sense he is very good, for more in depth stuff you're stuck with Alex Jones or Molymeme who can both be a bit much at times.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he was pretty spot on throughout the elections

do you have some specific parts where he was wrong or do just have an irrational hate for him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEB
L
E
B

I like styx's format and enjoy watching him more than brainforce or balding meme man

alright youtube, so chia labeoufs he will not divide us project is back. and surprisingly so. since the first time it got highjacked by trolls. that's gonna happen to this new place as well. like what does he expect? that the trolls are gonna give up because its in a different place now? no. so shia's pathetic attempt at keeping this "art project" up is kinda sad and it will have to move again within a month, that's about all. peace out.

Styx has puffy nipples this is not him

This

Show us the 10.2

I've been watching this past election and haven't missed any of his videos yet.

>irrelevant
>played some dungeons and dragons and ultima online
fake
not authentic
discarded

?????

FAGGOTS

THATS ALL YOU COULD SCORE?

you seem very proud of your shoops

mind telling us why you're so obsessed with Styx?

Same. I don't normally watch shit like this either.

t.bh one of the things I like most about him is that he has integrity (or autism?) enough not to become a fucking whore for his own e-fame.

You can tell that in his mind he knows what he's producing, he knows where his views come from, and he knows that people apparently like it enough to subscribe and watch. He doesn't have a fucking messiah complex like the rest of the e-celebs. Seems to have good principles and a good head on his shoulders.

Also like that he keeps the emotional play-acting to a minimum. Molyneux has to dramatically pantomime and act out every fucking video.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is probably some shill who is threatened by people like Styx and he thinks posting shoops like that will make people take Styx less seriously.

Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I know who you are and can hack you in whatever time and manner of my choosing!

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because you're all too AFRAID.

stop larping

>Satanism
In a nutshell

At least maldraw has upped his game and no longer posts the crappier ones he used months ago whenever he saw a Styx (or Golden One) thread

kek confirms NdGT pedo

he's alright watch him for his political vids/strategies on american politics but not his opinions on religion or occult but that's fine.

I Just have 3, ps3s.

Is he wearing a guild wars tank?

roll for potato famine.

You missed his chest hair to, try better next time or choose a different pic to shoop faggot

If people are atacking him like that, there must be something really interesting in his channel. Going to to watch it now.

Please post picks of his girlfriend.

Dude is smart, but bluepilled

>not believing in the occult = close minded
You are a dumb fuck.

Oh shit, the devil didn't like that.

>666
>not staying for the occult
>believing memetics and the occult are fake

wew

>but narrow shoulders and undeveloped rib cage.
yeah the gym will surely help that, retard

kek

Does anyone have a link to the British leftist youtuber that found an older English philosopher/occult guy from the 15th century that looks exactly like styx?