Uhm, sweetie. Drumpf lost the majority vote. Is this what democracy is? Resorting to underhand tactics...

Uhm, sweetie. Drumpf lost the majority vote. Is this what democracy is? Resorting to underhand tactics? You won the battle but we will win the war. Hindsight is 2020

Say it with me

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hillary's popular vote count is like USA's white demographic

the number changes every time.

They have to go back.

This is the biggest undermining of a democratic election in history.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

LEARN ABOUT USA ELECTIONS BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN

Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

Wait a sec, I just checked and it says that Trump is still president?

US aint a democracy retards

>Is this what democracy is?

No, this is what a Republic is.....

Jesus Christ, you are so fucking retarded. Hillary Clinton got 850,000,000 votes, you dipshit. Trump only like 50,000 votes.

We're not a democracy you snaggle toothed tea sipping bitch. We're a constitutional republic.

dead people and spics can't vote retard

so tired..

>muh California

>sweetie

Get out of here roastie

Haha hindsight is 2020

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Not even gonna give you the dignity of a (You)

>democracy
The USA is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic.

>shillary wins with 72,374,951 votes
Dumbass, there's only 6000 people on earth.

Your chart is only slight more full of shit than your ignoring the electoral college.

But that's OK. I know that math, civics and logic aren't really strong points of your generation.

ey, tha fock you say about ma geretation mang? Better watch yo back be fo ah cap yo ass mang.

Shouldn't you be bitching how Labour are going to save our country instead of whinging about Trump?

no Trump won pop vote by 30mil

That chart is lacking in visual proportions.

These types of threads always give me a quiet chuckle.

Same

If it weren't for Urban Dictionary, I wouldn't have a clue what you youngsters were saying half the time.

>real chart here

>Republic
>Democracy

You have to go back

You are correct. My chart was wrong and yours was right.

Like nearly everyone else in America, I forgot that there were other people running.