So Sup Forums, do you regret voting for this buffoon yet?

So Sup Forums, do you regret voting for this buffoon yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Jqo3Ad0.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh this one's also a goodie. Really fires up the neurones. i.imgur.com/Jqo3Ad0.gifv

Bump for Retard in Chief.

He confirmed America's place as laughing stock of the world. Pretty cool desu.

Nah. Your butthurt rage makes it worth it. :D

You sure showed me.

>its real xP
Fucking CTR

4d chess m8, you have to drop out of HS and shitpost 10 hours a day on pol to comprehend it

no

sage

>fastest ever president to get under 50% approval, and continuing to drop
Keep dreaming.

Fuck off, leaf.

>55%

Kek

I didn't when one of you posted this thread earlier and I still don't now.

Not much has changed in the past few hours.

So awesome that Trump is a Rush listener.

It really must suck being a leaf. Your country is becoming a third world shithole, your leader is a literal cuck, and your music sucks.

We went from having the weakest leader in the world to the strongest, and all you can do is sit there and be Canadian. Fuck you.

nope, voted for a meme and got a meme no regrets, I love the fact our president can't go two seconds without flipping the fuck out on twitter. It scares the hell out of liberals and it makes me laugh.

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. It's hilarious watching the fake news crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this man be assassinated.

I think he's based. No bullshit and he doesn't fuck kids or rape girls

>handshake practice

Are those the same pollsters that said he had a 10 percent chance of winning?

>comparing approval ratings to pre election polls
>implying that 10%=0%
Ok.

>Be OP

>Faggot with Trump hate fetish

>Shitpost for hours my hate for drumpf

>Try to bump own thread because retard

>Spam shitty pictures endlessly

>Dick very small, 24/7, looking at all Trump wins

>Keep shitposting my folder to pol

>Cry because prez is on tv and im not

>Get reported saged and banned like a subhuman shitposter

Thanks for the (You)'s.

A fucking leaf

saged

stop leafing up pol so much for fuck's sake

Not once

He is the buffoon we need not the buffoon we deserve.

He is practically Professor Farnswarth

scorned by all his peers yet exceedingly capable and chaotic.

I'm just waiting for
>Good News Everyone, I've decided what to do about the Russian ship. Now that shockwave you are feeling is our new atom bomb being detonated in moscow

or
>Good news everyone. Thanks to Obama I can do drone strikes on US soil. Now for CNN the reporters here are the last ones.

just sit back and let the good times flow

I'm concerned by what your definition of a good time is.

People reap what they sow

if people wish to make a monster of a good man then they should not be surprised when he becomes a monster

You have your own leadership worries to focus on, retard.

>criticizing trump is shitposting
wew
It's funny, but I haven't seen anyone offer me a single good reason yet as too why they still support Trump after his endless series of national embarrassments. All they're doing is calling me a leaf or a faggot. He's such a shit president that his supporters have to resort to childish name calling to defend him.

>comparing polls to polls
ok

>nuclear war
>good time

XD

A

Why are you so scared of a little radiation?

FPBP

UNFIT
N
F
I
T

we will see if he keeps his implied promise of gassing alll the kikes
he is on his way toward that great and noble goal with the removal of the media.

Nigger hate threads taken down in 10mins but these shit slide threads stay up all day.
Well done faggot mods.

Why doesn't he just stop with the Twitter shit?
Seriously it serves no fucking purpose right now. Just makes him look like a fucking whiner that spends way too much time browsing for trolls on Twitter. Not like he doesn't have more important shit he could be doing.

>all he tweets about is fake news and lying media
>he doesn't even tweet about smashing the shitskins and starting ww3
It's true, I am starting to regret voting Trump
I thought he was going to end my misery with a nuke

No regrets. Not sure what I'll do if they move to impeach him. I've never fired a gun before and really don't want to.

Edgy.

If they impeach the president when he hasn't committed any offenses worthy of impeachment then what is left to do?

Bernie Sanders ripped on the media the other night on Conan O'Brian. Made the case that the corporate media is incompetent and inept by design because they exist to serve their advertisers not the people. Trump should retweet Bernie's criticisms of the media and get the left shitting themselves.

I never said I liked Bernie Sanders. Besides, the President has better things to do than sperg out all day on Twitter about how the entire world is out to get him. He's the president. That's the most criticized job in the world. He should be able to handle a little criticism, but apparently not.