Sup Forums will nonironical defend this

Sup Forums will nonironical defend this.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html#

dumpf BTFO.

> Independent

Yeah I don't give the least bit of a fuck.

>a tabloid

>Donald Trump is so evil for receiving the mandated protection for the President and his family
>yes, protest my goys, protest so maybe he will lower his entourage so we may kill him
I wonder who could be behind this.

He's got a big family

Maybe he shouldn't be taking vacation trips every weekend as a brand new President who has inherited a "terrible situation"

>A trip with another head of state
>a vacation
ELLE OH ELLE

Unecessarry expense. Why can't they just meet at the white house?

Shills invading after the rally. Fuck off faggot.

>exposing corruption
>FUCK OFF SHILL!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!

Classic Sup Forums

4U

so, what do you suggest?
from now on a new prerequisite for running for presidency should be having no more than 2 kids and those 2 kids should not have a family of their own?

>corruption
Trump wouldn't have to spend half as much to protect himself if there weren't assassination threats on the daily. But nope, the cost of being safe among a sea of rabid dogs is quite high. Not his or my fault.

How about they pay for protection with their own money?

Mar a Lago is the winter white hiuse

so, eliminating the secret service for good or something like that, and each president appoints private security of their own?

if thats what you want then contact your state congressmen and try to pass it into law

I just came here for that thanks I am going to bed now

why would I care l0l

Dwarfed by money saved by ending Obongo regs

yeah last i checked he was also working as president for free, didnt they somehow report that as bad too?

Of course Sup Forums will defend it. The majority of faggots here are mentally ill, retarded or crippled and unable to work. They're leeches siphoning money from the government while bitching about people doing the same shit.

They pay zero taxes back into the system, so why do they care when Trump wastes tax payer money?

But for those of us that actually have a career, it's revolting how much money he's throwing away.

well i guess kenya isn't that expensive