Lads, I want to nut her pussy so bad. The more I read her sweetie-posting the more I fall in love with it

Lads, I want to nut her pussy so bad. The more I read her sweetie-posting the more I fall in love with it.
It can't be only one person, folks. It's too much genius for one person.

If we want to go on with this war we need to reverse-engineer sweetie-posting and lay mayhem on anyone that steps in front of us using exactly that.

Have a read of this:twitter.com/search?q=from:bessbell @realdonaldtrump

How is this not the most off-putting thing in the world? How is this not the most hilarious thing at the same time?
I bet she rubs her clit during her rants, it'd be hilarious AND pleasurable.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=from:bessbell @realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she had a meltdown and lost her composure during the superbowl, so her condescending sweetie posting no longer has any power

you want to fuck an AI?

holy shit i am so turned on was that was she was going for?

she's only a woman, man. we are many men, that's a mean multiplier.

we just need to learn when to take a hike. it's not like we are being paid to post, like she probably is.

rly?

Can't blame you. Bessie is a beauty.

if she's condescending to the point that it's both hilarious and a turn on, yes.

>Sweetie when you desperately try to discredit your critics, I worry it makes you look a little too sensitive to President.

>She will never step on your cock while she moans "Oh,sweetie..."

>frenchman is a masochist
Is that why you surrender so often?

it becomes ridiculous when it's used with her retarded feminist ideology. you're supposed to be condescending with obvious facts or arguments, not convoluted shit

>Honey. You're spiraling. Look. The media and the Muslims can't hurt you like Dad did. He's gone, Donald. He's gone.
That's a top shitposter right there

>false dichotomies that men use to oppress us
she just turned into cancer

I sympathize. But it's more like...

She'll never stop washing her pussy for a couple of weeks (while continuing to wash her ass of course) and then sit on your face rocking back and forth leaving a snail trail from your chin to forehead while moaning, "Oh, sweetie..."

I'm gonna have to leave this thread now

Yeah, I am pretty up on the /sweetie/-pill here myself.

It's biological. I am far right dominant-dad, she is far left nurturing-mom. Our child would be something in the middle and that is a good thing.

She looks... very jewish.

>She'll never stop washing her pussy for a couple of weeks (while continuing to wash her ass of course) and then sit on your face rocking back and forth leaving a snail trail from your chin to forehead while moaning
fucking hell. I have the weirdest boner now, fuck you sweetie

Some people hate that Sup Forums has gotten away from politics. But I like that we can share our sexual disorders, peculiarities, and fetishes with each other.

Hnnng, my sweet ballbusting Jewess. Why can't she berate me before we make mischling children?

/politically incorrect/ =/= /politics/

those that cannot understand that are really a curious case.

It's ok you're gross and so is she

Honey, stop. You're enough of a big boy to know better.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

>she'll never grab your cock like that and jerk you off while moaning "give me the cummies, sweetie"

What do we think her pussy looks like? I find myself wondering that more and more about women I meet. Do you think we're dealing with curtains or a coin slot? Is it compact or meaty? What color? Pink or brown? Does she shave, trim, or rock the 70's power muff (which after recently becoming an adult is something I've come to appreciate.)

GET AWAY FROM OUR MUMMIES BRAZIL. FIND YOUR OWN.

>is it real
it is.

No clue what it looks like, but it almost certainly reeks. I've never met a Jewish pussy that wasn't foul.

i think everyone here is turned on by her because:
a)shes hot
b)she's probably one of the few women in this planet that can actually shitpost well AND create her own custom shitposting signature
c)she shitposts against us. its like an inverted neg

>twitter.com/search?q=from:bessbell @realdonaldtrump

I'm still scrolling...it never ends

I have had the opposite experience. I've only fooled aroudn with 2 jewish girls but both of them kept a very clean shop including the one that didn't shave. Of course this is entirely anecdotal given the small numbers of jewish girls, but I liked what I saw, smelled, and touched down below.

I'd shoot in her mouth, for sure. I love the sweetie pies

you nailed it. there's a 4th element:
d) sweetie-posting is a vicious poison.

it's like these chinese finger-trapping toys. you can't escape it, you can't rush away from it, you can't force your way out of it.

you have to be composed and think, it's a mean beast to defeat.

Gay.

oh my, do you think she browses Sup Forums regularly? I wonder if she constantly looks for posts about herself the same way Cosmo does on /vg/

Bess was genetically engineered/atritifically created AI to test out weakness towerd mummy authorites and see if we will automatically agree with them. But Sup Forums is too smart/memetic, we'll just twist her to make a mummy who agrees with us.

yeah
its good shitposting. thats what good shitposting does.

thats what we do, everyday. thats how we won the election. thats how we made Clinton dedicate an entire speech to us

Can someone give me the quick rundown?

>she will never put me in an adult nappy and spank my rosey cheeks while calling me "sweetie" and "honey"

Why the fuck should I even live anymore?

You just have a crush on her. Get over it.

>.@realDonaldTrump Of course you do, dear. And look at those fancy words all strung together! Very Presidenty!
She's got to have a brother she abused the hell of.

You can't develop that much venom overnight, no matter the payroll

Sweetie, don't be silly.
Let the adults talk, OK?

Oh sweetie, just google it honey. Be an angel and just google it.

Should Bessie Kalb be added into our pantheon of mummies?

That file was selected because I was gonna ask if we should invite her in and probe her, see if she's redpillable, se if she could slip the the blueprints of maximum sweetie-posting

Stop posting this crap, you're help-ing Bess invade my brain.

>that foot game

Not too bad

Calm down hun ;)

I want to start a cult that worships Bess. my mother was too busy whoring and working to spend anytime with me, I want Bess to be my mother!

Me on the left behind them

I want to cum on her face while she calls me sweetie 2bqh

The entire MSM sits on Sup Forums all day for story ideas, bro.

some chick making threads about herself

too tired to make the rest

>Sup Forums bows to bess kalb
>In contact with donald
>Possess shitposting-like abilities
>Controls her twitter with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient rat-human blood line
>Will condescend the first republicans on Mars (donald will be the first one)
>Owns 99% of all sweetie-posting on the internet
>First bess babies will in all likelihood be Donald trump's babies
>is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels (or honeys, sweeties, babies, etc) who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Owns all sweetie-posting R&D labs around the world
>You likely have sweetie-bots inside you right now
>Created sweetie-posting in under a week

Holy shit this real LMAO. How will Sup Forums ever recover?