Drumpf Rally tl;dr: Fake news, fake Russia, fake reporters, Hillary, I won, fake news, the media is mean, fake news...

Drumpf Rally tl;dr: Fake news, fake Russia, fake reporters, Hillary, I won, fake news, the media is mean, fake news, Hillary, Hillary, unfair, fake news, I'm the least racist person alive, fake news, do you know what uranium is, nuclear holocaust is the worst kind, Hillary, Hillary, mean reporters, we're a fine-tuned machine, no Presidency has done what we've done, fake news.

"YOU KNOW WHAT URANIUM IS, RIGHT? IT'S A THING CALLED NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND OTHER THINGS. LIKE LOTS OF THINGS ARE DONE WITH URANIUM, INCLUDING SOME BAD THINGS."

What the actual fuck?

Scary fact here is this language fine-tuned machine works with his inbreds (aka fan base). It's a stark contrast to Obama who spoke much more intelligently. Fox News conservative outlets drove this idea of finding the opposite of Obama. And look at Trump, can't find a better example of the opposite all the way down to his orangutan skin tone.
In journalism there's a principle that all words used should be at roughly a 6th grade reading level on news articles. This helps it reach the broadest audience. Trump does this, we can debate why such as not having that intelligence to do so on his own, but the result is the same - he speaks to their level. Drumpfkin say "he speaks to me" "he speaks so I can understand". There's more to those statements then just his lack of intelligence. Number of immaturate and retarded rednecks in Murica is fucking frightening.

DO IT FAGGOT:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

"Immaturate"?

Fuck me shes ugly as sin
Quasimoto leave this place!

Saved the rare Maisie thank you and heres a bump.
Is this the Maisie thread? Post rare Maisies and ignore OP.

I am haunted nightly by a vision of terror. I am laid out on a mortuary slab, naked as the day God made me. I am in a dreary haze, fixing my gaze on the ceiling above and the dancing shadows from a nearby flickering flame. Suddenly, I hear a rustle at the foot of the table. Before I can process my shock, a figure mounts the end of the slab by my legs and stands upright. I struggle to make out the identity of the figure, but, almost as if aware of my internal thought processes in my confusion, the figure speaks "I'm Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones..."

No sooner have these words left her lips than she crouches forward, allowing me to glimpse her face and confirm that it is indeed her. Almost immediately I notice that she is naked; I can feel a violent twinge in my bollockpipe as it stands erect. She says mischievously, "you want me, but you can't have me!" She turns around while standing and crouches until her peachy British bottom is inches from my face. She takes her hands, places one on each buttock and spreads widely so I can see her dark grey shitnozzle. She moves even closer, close enough that I can smell the strong musky aroma of her hole, which is sweaty and throbbing. I am so enticed by the sight of her turdcrimper that I resolve to accept whatever punishment will follow from an imminent sexual assault. To taste this pleasure will mean straddling multiple pleasure dimensions and so, the fear of any earthly punishment is insignificant to me. I vow to take hold of my prize and slobber ravenously at her vinegar pungent shitfolds... I attempt to reach out and secure my prey but, alas, how could this be, I am completely paralysed? I cannot move closer to the hanging fruits of the Goblin-faced girl-ogre. The burning in my cock extends all the way down to my blunderbarse, but still, I cannot move my limbs. Only then do I hear her laugh. She laughs with girlish glee at my plight, to exist in eternity in a torturous state of blueballs. I lie here in agonies indescribably for what seems like a millennium, all the while watching her rub her quim and dance coquettishly. Eventually I wake. This nightmare is a friend to me now, for it is bound with my soul, a symbolic holding-to-the-mirror of my own mortality and fruitless struggle against the night. Sometimes in a darkened room, I hear her laugh. I turn around, but nobody is there. I am always the only one there. I suffer, yet I persist. Perhaps this is the worst fate of all.

Sage

Is there a scene with someone drinking Maisie's piss? Oh god, why do I need to watch videos of people drinking each other's piss. why can't I just be normal. My ex-gf laughed at me when I asked if I could drink her piss. Why am I destined to remain in this pissless prison. Would that I could taste the sweet salt-tang of that glorious stream from this modern day Pirene made flesh. My hopes and desires dashed repeatedly by these harpies who guard with hateful zeal the gates to their blessed pussfountains. I have planted saplings that will afford our nation's grandchildren the comfort of a mighty Oak's shade, yet I must remain unfulfilled as womankind will not bestow its kind action on me to let me bask in the warm waters of its collective poontang. I'm haunted by dreams of dying without ever having filled my gullet with slashwater from a salacious slapper. What made me this way. Why couldn't I be a pedophile like everyone else on /tv? At least then I might find company. I must remain solely devoted to piss. I cannot find solace. I'm a hateful creature.

sage

To the tune of Cinderella and the stepmother: Fakeity boo and fakeity doo a fakeity fakeity doo. Put em together and what have you got? Fakeity fakeity fakeity fakeity fakeity fakeity fake. Now fakeity doo la roo. A fakeity fakeity fake. And the fake a ma bob that does the fake is fakeity fakeity FAG oh fakeity boo a fakeity doo a fakeity fakeity fake...

cute peaches desu

oh right, fuck this shit thread

did the mainstream media not realize how introducing the term 'fake news' would just accelerate their own downfall?

Surely this will stump the Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48&t

a quick google search of ops image, first set of red carpet shots she looks VERY boyish.. especially her calfs

>tricksy hobbitses

>nuclear holocaust is the worst kind

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.

God bless you based Maisie posters!
Is Maisie posting the new mummy posting? I'm saving all the rare Maisies I can find.

and liberals say intelligent things like, "the science is settled"

I would unironically put it in her butt. :^)

As long as she promises not to look back, I'd have to agree with you. Butterface 2.0