Why the fuck are these still on the fucking market...

Why the fuck are these still on the fucking market? They are quite possibly one of the most dangerous drugs in America along with Xanax because they are EXTREMELY addictive and can ruin your life, but are still LEGAL at the same time.

Seriously, why haven't they been banned yet? Just one bottle prescription can have you addicted and breaking the addiction is improbable, with only 1 in 100 of those addicted actually breaking it and staying clean for the rest of their life.

Whoever approved of this and keeps it in the market needs to be executed for their crimes against humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cWHrnMgE4L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hello, government? Yes, please add these pill to the list of shit that grown adults are not allowed to put into their bodies under any circumstances! Thanks you for keeping us all safe and sound.

I've taken Xanax several times. Valium also. Each time I didn't even finish the prescription. They are just useful for when you are going through a horrible period in life.

I never got addicted to them, anyway. Point is not everybody does. And as for Lortab, some people need painkillers to function. It's unfortunate but what else can they do?

>some people need painkillers to function

That's called an addiction, it's called manning up and fucking dealing with the pain or taking safer drugs like Tylenol or Advil.

>i know these pills can caused addiction just by the prescription bottle but please keep them on the market cause adults won't get addicted :^)

Absolutely retarded. You are probably one of those people who want shit like Heroin, Cocaine, and all sorts of hard drugs legalized, just cause "Adults know not to use them and those that do are responsible :^)"

You were probably on Lortabs or some shit when making this, that's how retarded you sound.

What's so bad about being addicted to a drug?

If we got rid of (((big-pharma's))) control of these drugs and just went back to the 19th century model where you could buy any drug you wanted cheaply and legally without prescriptions, pretty much all of the negative aspects of the "prescription drug addiction crisis" would be removed.

> Drugs which are dangerous should be banned
No, that mentality is retarded and is the reason why the US's drug situation is as retardedly fucked-up as it is at the moment. I bet you think that Vicodin, Percocet, and Oxycontin should be banned too.

We shouldn't ban shit just because you can't handle it, OP.

Stop being such a gigantic vagina on the internet.

No drugs should be illegal.
If you hate freedom so much, why don't you move to north korea or some shit?

>Seriously, why haven't they been banned yet?

bc they're chill af

here, op... u want 1?

>or taking safer drugs like Tylenol or Advil
Neither of those are particularly safe for long term, high dose consumption. Pot is probably the best solution for people suffering from long term, nebulous pain.

>guys if we just allowed everyone to have explosives there wouldn't be any more explosive attacks in the USA!

Grade A logic there bud. Just cause you unbanned something dangerous doesn't mean it's suddenly going to disappear.

>take the PRESCRIPTION bottle of Lortabs
>get addicted
>end up becoming a total fucking failure at life because you did what the doctor told you to do

You're retarded.

I'd take Marijuana over Lortabs and Xanax any day, even if Marijuana has its own effects. I'd rather suffer from Advil and Tylenol, knowing that they aren't addictive, than go with Lortabs and Xanax.

>Why am I not allowed to have these dangerous drugs?
>I'm so fuckin oppressed :(

You sound like a teenage liberal faggot.

OP is a statist faggot

>What's so bad about being addicted to a drug?

I wonder what...

>want to remove something that is extremely addictive just by prescription and ruins thousands of lives makes me a statist

They are giving you poison. One bottle prescription of Lortab is enough to have you addicted, and if you have the addict mindset, your chances of breaking it are so small that you are fucked.

>I'd take Marijuana over Lortabs and Xanax any day
I think a lot of people would. Unfortunately one is legal and pushed by doctors as safe and effective and the other is federally illegal for any medical purpose regardless of the fact that it's also effective and almost certainly safer. Banning the shitty solution without letting people have the better one would probably do more harm than good even if the shitty solution is especially shitty.

And as a free American I have the right to do so. Get fucked commie.

>>some people need painkillers to function
>That's called an addiction, it's called manning up and fucking dealing with the pain or taking safer drugs like Tylenol or Advil.

said a pussy that never had thoracic or spinal surgery, grow the fuck up, those drugs besides being able to make u addicted function as strong nociceptor blockers u uneducated retard have no idea about, good luck blocking intense level 4 analgesic ladder pain with fucking paracetamol. They are present on medical roster of painkillers contrary to heroin since they have less euphoric mu receptor function said drug has, yet they are not perfect in any way and cause addiction after prolonged usage. In US military when u get your leg/arm ripped off medic will give u fentanyl lolipop that will be godsend in that particular situation, just shows u have never been in a serious pain, would love for u to get level 4 metastatic cancer so u could try that tylenol/advil prescription to ease the pain that many patients would kill to get rid off.

t. actual person who can prescribe shit like this

If you banned Cigarettes, which is another drug which is worse than Marijuana, than the amount of people using Cigarettes would drop significantly. Any cigarette addict can easily walk to the nearest gas station and pick up a pack. If it were illegal, they wouldn't be in stores, and they'd have to go through extra means to get it.

Would it completely stomp the usage of Cigarettes? No.

But even if not even half of smokers stopped smoking, it would still be some.

Only pussies get addicted. I've been popping pills for years, off and on.

For liberalism to work, you need virtuous people. People that are self-governed.

Liberalism works when people are free to use drugs but don't use them. When people are free to be promiscuous but aren't.

Otherwise, liberalism doesn't work.

Wow you are retarded. You probably think everyone should be allowed to have heroin and explosives and go on killing sprees "cuz MUH FREEDOM!"

You are probably baiting anyways.

I didn't say they should be banned in total, I said they should be taken off the market. There's a difference between people in agonizing pain and those who say "Oww my back is sore :^( Time to take teh Lortab and make it all better :^)" because that's how available it is.

Xanax is the devil

> Drugs are the same as explosives
Do you have any idea how ineffective our current drug policy is compared to countries which actually pursue much more lenient legalization or decriminalization measures is? Portugal and the Netherlands don't have anywhere near as many drug users per capita as the US, nor anywhere near as much associated problems, and they aren't anywhere near as autistically anti-drug as the US or you are.

desu i dont know how available it is in US, here in poland ppl would abstain from prescribing opium derivatives unless valid reason (recent surgery/accident etc) is present. But i have to agree that there are many physicians that have their practices around here and are fairly easy to give someone harder painkillers. I just dont understand what taken out off market means in your oppinion.

I do think everyone should be allowed to have heroin and explosives if they have the means to purchase it. Killing sprees are physically harming other individuals and therefore a problem.

these have apap in them if you take these often without cwe you will harm your liver

lol. I have scripts for both of your suggested " banned " meds. I get 60 of each, per month. The xanax I take when I need. The painkillers, I use as needed.. But mostly as a nice 2nd source of income / get whores to do whatever I want for a couple.

I have been taking both, pretty regularly, for 7+ years. Pain killer because of hacked up back. I literally MAYBE take 6 a MONTH. If that. Most times, less. I'd rather deal with the pain instead of how fucking sick they make me.

The xanax, is from PTSD. That comes from indirectly being responsible for killing a whole family in a vehicle accident at work ( they came left of center, hit me head on. Killed husband, wife, 18 month old in back seat and unborn child in mother ). I like the xanax. Slows my brain down to normal pace. Makes it easier to sleep, or concentrate, depending on what I feel like using it for.

I have went weeks without taking either because I didn't need them. Sometimes, months. If you can not deal with addiction and let it completely run your life, you should just be euthanized. You are so weak minded, you should not be allowed to reproduce.

>Population of Portugal: ~10 Million
>Population of Netherlands: ~16 Million

>Population of USA: ~310 Million
>WHY IS IT SO MUCH EASIER IN EUROPE HUH?!

Here, you can just go to a doctor, whine about pain in your back, and ask for Lortabs. Then take your prescription and go to a pharmacy and get a whole bottle of it. That's how easy it is.

Well that's not how a Republic works. Besides, you don't have freedom to own whatever you want, that's not what they meant by freedom in the USA.

There's a difference between addict minds and non-addict minds but that doesn't mean we should feed them.

>If you can't handle artificially created substances that the body doesn't need than you should be executed

Wew lad.

Yes and you being ok with this makes you a statist faggot, this bringing us back to my original post about OP being a faggot

Thread's over.

>If you need to take them regularly you have an addiction

So what, these people should live in crippling pain their whole lives? Tylenol and other over the counter painkillers can barely deal with a headache, let alone a serious injury.

Too much alcohol can kill you too. Whys such an addictive substance even sellable. Noone should be able to drink just because I dont have the self control to keep from abusing it. We have rehab for a reason, I went from an 8ball a day to cold turkey after signing myself in. Dont take privilages from others just because you can't handle something.

Marijuana is not nearly as effective as Lortabs/Xanax.

Lot lower in risk, but not nearly as effective.

Why do burgers fall for the pharmaceutical jewery every single fucking time, what's your god damn problem that you have to take your fucking pills to even function in society?

youtu.be/cWHrnMgE4L4

I don't have a very addictive personality, luckily, and have had hydrocodone, oxycodone, adderall, and xanax. Of those, the only one I'd consider a risk for addiction for me individually would be xanax. Its scary how much inhibition it suppresses, which leads you to take another in a viscious cycle. Its leagues ahead of hydrocodone. Id place adderall second because I sometimes get the urge to take another, but never do. However, it is easier to rationalize since it can improve concentration and alertness, and withdrawal has a much more noticable effect because it acts more directly on your neurotransmitter activity. Oxycodone has the euphoria and addictiveness of 2 to 3 times as much hydrocodone. So remind me again why this is the pill you're focusing on.

>Absolutely retarded. You are probably one of those people who want shit like Heroin, Cocaine, and all sorts of hard drugs legalized, just cause "Adults know not to use them and those that do are responsible :^)"

I think it's a brilliant idea, speed up the overdose lane and reduce costs on medicine at the same time, wouldn't we all get better care if we could prescribe our own pills using google?

Here OP, last thing I was prescribed lortab for. 45 hole in my forearm, ulnar nerve damage.

I don't think you understand OP. But I don't think them being banned is going to stop the problems.

I do admit I don't like xanax for the reason the withdrawal can kill you, same as alcohol which I despise far more than lortab.

You probably think gun laws stop shootings.

Not everyone is a weak faggot. like you op. I had 4 fucking knee surgeries and didn't get addicted. Fuck telling people they should deal with the pain because some weak bitch cant handle opiates.

>Whoever approved of this and keeps it in the market needs to be executed for their crimes against humanity.

Those would be doctors, under the guidance of pharmacologists, people who actually understand drugs/pharmaceuticals, unlike your dumbfuck ass.

I'll never understand how there are people that cannot conceive willpower. Of course some people will manage to get addicted, the vast majority will not. And after that bottle is gone, not all those who did get addicted will pursue or successful acquire more.

Lol....Tylenol for pain. This guy is funny. Sweetie when you become a big boy your body won't stay invincible for ever, you have obviously never experienced pain.

that looks like a calf

I will add that being addicted to them does turn you into a little baby butch because they are estrogen mimicers, which we are exposed to enough of already.

Becoming an addict is because you have other issues in someway. Whether that is emotional, physical, or mental. More than likely if it wasn't this it would be something else.

Im a little concerned that someone who types like this can write these prescriptions, but I agree.

>if you are so weak minded you have to sell drugs to get by and trick dope fiends into having sex with you you should just be euthanized

That's because it was swollen as fuck. Entry wound will explain position.

Still can't feel my pinky, hand, or forearm from that point up.

DEAL WITH IT STAYLMAO

Forgot pic. I've shown these on here a few times; happened over 2 months ago

I was more talking using it for long term pain in place of common OTC pills and prescribed opiates. I didn't mean to use the medications OP has listed in a one to one example, just as a general statement on prescription drugs being pushed over viable alternatives.

The difference there is that despite the terrible drawbacks and over-prescription these medications do have uses that would then need to be filled by something else.

20 year old patient on my floor got extubated today after 2 days on the vent because she overdosed on oxy, shit is pretty common these days

High-CBD strains are actually among the best pain reducers known, as CBD is a VERY powerful anti-inflammatory agent, and most pain is due to inflammation.
Against direct nerve pain though, you are correct.

>hydrocodone addict detected

seek help, user

How much oxy? Why was she on a ventilator for two days?

I've been on opioids twice, and never got addicted to them
Likely because I don't have a shitty life withwhich I feel the need to self-medicate problems.

Then again, I can use pretty much any drug and not get addicted. The only thing in my life I can say I might have a dependence for would be an addiction to the internet. I'd get pretty cranky for a few days if I lost my net.

Drugs aren't a problem. People being pussies is the problem, even in my own case with the internet.

Hey goyim get flu shots. Give pills to your kids. Livers are based for alcohol not chemical drugs, keep buying and doing so you die while making cunts richer.

In this case user, you have debilitating pain.

Some of you fuckers don't know what it's like to feel real pain. I'd wish for you to experience it, but I'd really rather you didn't.

Nobody deserves to experience the sort of pain that you would die to get away from.

Generally, curing the cause is more prudent than taking pills habitually.
Any medicine taken habitually will wind up causing problems.

Unfortunately, surgery is bloated expensive compared to painkillers. Even dental work.
This is the problem that should be addressed.
Also, folks should be taught how to work safer. Back pain is a huge problem caused by unhealthy maneuvering during work.

That's not eliminating pain. That's eliminating the source of pain.

This guy right here gets it. This should have been /thread

Sure thing, Cocaine.

What happened, shot by dindus?

This faggot gets it.

When you're in REAL pain, and some cuck doctor or nurse tells you that you can't have the real shit, because you might become addicted, you'll understand.

The addiction can be solved after the pain subsides. It's really not that hard. What kind of fucking degenerate tries to acquire hydrocodone once their prescription runs out?

are you retarded
why don't you look at third world countries where drugs are almost legal and tell me how great they have it

Drugs surely aren't one of their leading problems, if that's what you're implying.

>it's called manning up and fucking dealing with the pain or taking safer drugs like Tylenol or Advil.

Don't forget marijuana.

>That's eliminating the source of pain.
Somewhat true. I wasn't being technical. The inflammation is the source of the pain in a sense. The cause of the inflammation is the true source, and this is generally what needs to be tended.

Opioids are good holdovers for a day or two, after a surgery/operation. They dull the pain of said operation, and along with an anti-inflammatory agent, speed healing up.
In my case it was tooth extractions. All the painkillers in the world couldn't stop that shit, but a regimen of antibiotics did by killing an inflammation-causing infection. I then attended an extraction of the afflicted teeth and was then put on percs for a few days. Worked like a charm.

Medicine is awesome when done correctly.

> Muh population somehow disproves this point
There are so many retarded burgers who make this point as if it refutes fucking anything. You could make whatever logical points you'd want and attempt to extrapolate them and it's literally the only defense you can come up with time and time again. Someone could talk about the laws of Thermodynamics applying in Europe and you would state that somehow America's relatively massive size and population somehow invalidate them here.

America isn't third world or anything like that though. Also:
> Conveniently ignoring that the Netherlands, Portugal, and other European countries have taken a much more lenient stance on drugs and seen massive success from it

This. I have a 60 day RX of Oxy which I have abused for years...I use them up, enjoy them, but many times take them for pain related to a medical issue...others just to get high. When I'm out, I just wait until my 60 days is up, make appt. at pain management Dr and refill and go about my business.
Employed, IT industry, 220k homeowner, married, children...pay my taxes...opioid addiction is becoming a meme.
These drugs are miracles and wonderful. We thank God they exist...trust me, if you ever get stage 4 ass cancer or your arm blown off on a battlefield or an accessed tooth pulled, you'll thank God too.

It's not abuse if you're not suffering from them though.
Technically, addiction is only a thing when the use of a drug causes more negative than positive/neutral impact in a person's life.
In your case, opioids are not, and thus you do not have an addiction.

Benzos are about the trickiest of drugs.
They're insidiously habit-forming due to the inhibitory quality of the effects, have few negative effects at first that would drive one away from use, and have a notoriously horrific withdrawal period.

I miss the speckled ones. We get shit half strength. If you are in pain they will allow you to work and remain productive. I could have been disabled 20 years ago but I chose to take hydro and keep working. Still working to this day. It's how you use it. Same with weed. Same with alcohol and cigarettes.

I am up to two a day. More than that and you get queasy and sometimes puke.

Would you rather someone take one or two a day or suck up to the government tit?

you can die from benzo withdrawl from seizures

Has anyone ever considered the drug war is a jewish plot to prevent us from going full Ubermensch? Hitler was documented to have been on a variety of drugs while he was making Deutschland great again. The jews seen the dangers of drugs and have bombarded us from an early age with propaganda. They have created a system where we cant afford to do all the drugs without bankrupting ourselves. I think if we legalize crack, heroin, xanax, and steroids, we will be able to achieve our full potential and remove the kikes for good.

You're a towel...

lol are you retarded? Do you know what it means to "abuse" something? If you're using a drug for anything other than its intended purpose you are abusing it.

He never said he was addicted. He just said he abuses oxy, as do I. You can abuse a drug without being addicted to it. You just have to be smart about it.

They only prescribe it to old people with horrible pain that won't go away.

If you only have a few years to live, it be nice if they weren't a living hell.

>the green spekz

I used to snort the fuck out of those like a total idiot. My friends even called me an idiot. THey just ate them, but I fucking loved snorting shit. Also, you can drink like a fish on those things, that is until they wear off, then you get hit by a wave of drunkenness.

>You are probably one of those people who want shit like Heroin, Cocaine, and all sorts of hard drugs legalized
You're goddamned right, you cock smoking wigger. You can take your nanny government and shove it up that asshole that you've had everything else shove up. Fucking die.

>Do you know what it means to "abuse" something?
Use in a negative/harmful way. That's what it's come to mean anyway.
Technically you're correct as the original definition of abuse was literally "abnormal use" or usage outside of normal designation.
One can say that heroin cannot be abused by the original definition of abuse since heroin has no normalized use, and thus cannot be abnormally used.
Oxy/Hydrocodone can be abused both under the modern definition and the true definitions of abuse, since these drugs are designed solely for medical treatments.

This fellow is not abusing Rx opioids under the modern sense as there's not as yet any negative or damaging effects in his usage.

GABAnergics are one hell of a class of drugs.

Aww is the butthurt wittle baby going through withdrawal?

Buck the fuck up faggot, nobody's fault but you're own that you're a drug addict.

looks like calve because you're fat m8

with pain those drugs are not addictive really, no real pain and they are addictive

How'd you get an oxy prescription?

Surprisingly not that terrible

uh...duh it's lil wyte

because of that super bad stuff called marijuana

yea i used to be prescribed klonopin and forced to withdrawl without tapering and i got lucky and didnt seize up but i wish i was dead during that time it was hell

wow, I am one out 100 I guess.

It is all about willpower. When you are tired of being broke and dope sick all of the time you will quit.

holy shit you giant baby

everyone point and laugh at the baby

No doubt. GABA-based drugs are the most dangerous by far to be addicted too.
Benzos/Thienos, GHB/GBL, Alcohol, and Phenibut all carry this risk.