Rate me studies

Rate me studies

Ps. it's a mandatory course in becoming a teacher

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforinterculturaldialogue.org/2014/10/21/fred-dervin-researcher-profile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cucked

:D

Looks like a typical social """science""" class in the west.

christ

purge Academia Marxist cuckolds when?

why is it in English? I thought Binlan spoke Finnish

>paying for an education of that caliber

>TastyShekels!

GUYS WHITENESS ISN'T BIOLOGY BUT
RACISM IS A NATURAL HIERARCHY OF THE WORLD

FUC
KING NIGGER, DID YOU SEE THAT?

This Finland was supposed to be my ebin shib poging heru

wtf does this even mean

Sweden/10

Way to go Finland you are just about as cucked as Sweden, way to go.

Fuck this gay earth, even Finland has this fucking drivel being mandatory.
Nice conditioning classes user, I would have walked out after the first slide.

kek, thought at first you were american, this is really sad.

Most of Master's studies are in English because of the number of foreign and exchange students and it's a way to lower costs.

>finnish education

How many puukkos did you have to pull out of her after the lecture?

that would frustrate me very much if I had to study in a language other than my own for the sake of others convenience

kick the foreigners out BRO!

WHAT THE FUCK FINLAND

I still think you're exceptional, Finland

Why does your classroom have a surveillance camera? Have the muzzies come there too?

I don't think it's a problem. Finnish doesn't have the same status of being a language of universities in Finland as most languages do. It wasn't even until the latter half of the 1800's when Finnish was allowed in universities, before that it was only Swedish.

Also, most of the material is in English, so it's just logical that the education is as well.

>the holocaust approach

why is it in english? dont u have ur own gook language?

After reading those slides, I think I know where it is going;

It calls the perception of "whiteness" as a social construct as a real thing, to be a complete fucking myth.

It says that others perceive whites to be superior, because of their own shit(skin) self-esteems,

FUCK YOU FINLAND, BE MORE CONCISE NEXT TIME!

Having to make people sit through hours of lectures just to understand that Hitler did nothing wrong is just MEAN SPIRITED!

Sometimes I get so mad at the world...but there is nothing I can do. I want to go to Finland and strangle these people in their sleep but there are just so many people who deserve such things. Nuclear fire should do. If I only had the means.

>Finngolians
>Superior

Mitä vittua, seis. SEIS!

>tfw the bottom right photograph basically says there have been other holocausts

>not pandering to jewish imperialism

>finland is cucked

Sup Forums

I honestly wished I never read or learned that this was happening. This made my life worse.

SHOULDA CHECKED THAT PRIVILEGE AT THE FRONT DOOR WHITE BOI

Suspicious capitalization is suspicious.

>Accurately identify problems white people face because of how fucking racist the world is against white people
What's the solution??
>ACCEPT DIVERSITY

seems to me that Finland is fucked

>Definations

LOLOLOLOL. I CANT. I JUST CANT.

Every single Finnish university student can read, speak and write English so it's not a problem at all.

I don't know that feel bro. Never went to Finnishing school.

>definations

Why is everything in english?

My thoughts exactly.

FE WT DoR CoP

What kind of inbred fucking imbecile do you have to be to think that shit like this makes sense?!!

The fact that some retard was paid to make this fucking abomination drives me INSANE. Next time I see an autistic slide like that irl I'm going to fucking murder the idiot who made it.

So that we can learn more vocabulary to meme on certain websites.

isn't it just a projector or whatever

This is not real right? This is just some Lecture in America, and you are claiming it is from Finland. Please be role playing.

All of scandinavia speaks english as a language basically equal to their own.

>268706▶
>Rate me studies

it spread a long time ago

You can see in this "University of Helsinki" which is supposed to be the top university of Finland.

see

There will be a time when the police becomes less active.

The guy doesn't just get paid. He's a fucking professor.

>Fred Dervin is Professor of Multicultural Education at the University of Helsinki (Finland). Dervin also holds several professorships in Canada, Luxembourg and Malaysia. In May 2014 he was appointed Distinguished Professor at Baoji University of Arts and Sciences (China). Dervin has been visiting professor in Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, France, Hong Kong, and Portugal.

centerforinterculturaldialogue.org/2014/10/21/fred-dervin-researcher-profile/

This fucker probably has a better job than 90% of Sup Forums

How does one sit through this and nod along. Shitskins openly explaining how they intend to colonize and assume all of your countries resources and capital.

People visiting his courses are already thinking like him.

>mfw i saw the flag

Im done reading all that, am I qualified to be a teacher in Finland now?

It's not a problem. Much worse is the Mandatory Swedish in the universities - every Finnish student in Finland needs to prove Swedish fluency in order to graduate.

If i ever get cancer from such cuckolry I know its time for a university purging

Finland... I though you where the one saving grace in Scandinavia...

Same yourself man.

dunno, I didn't have to since I studied trade/economy

The people who study stuff where this is included tend to be fairly "progressive" to begin with

RACISM ISN'T REAL BUT YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY RACIST AND PRIVILEGED IF YOU'RE WHITE

Jesus these people don't have functioning brains

>having lectures in a foreign language

You totally cuked bro

Finland will always follow Sweden minus 10 years.

The worst is to come but I believe in the light at the end of the tunnel. Social Democrats are prolly winning the next elections in 2019 which would be real shit but 4 years after that (the next elections), I think we should be hopeful. It might anyways be too late by then.

How do you even argue this within the boundaries of critical thinking?

That's just fucking sad.

A friend of mine failed at Uni for teachers because she did not promote enough Mulit-Culti in her final paper.

Look at the blackie presenting this lmao

>Whiteness is not biological
This pretty much means anybody who disagrees with them is fair game.

What irritates me about this is there's no flow to it but it clearly pretends to have some kind of deductive logic to it. It is a bunch of claims thrown together, formatted terribly, trying to look legitimate with indentation and red. I hope the talk was better than the fucking slides.

It's always too late. They invite in the oonga boongas. oonga boongas have kids, kids are impossible to deport and you can never remove the stain on your demographics.

>Race doesn't exist!

>Is obsessed with race

Gee, it's almost like "social justice" is just a front for attacking white people

You should just let the Russians invade you again. It's your only hope

Fuck. Thought you were a little more woke. Social Democrats in here are tanking since 2015. Seems like life is still too good up there...

When can I expect to get institutionalized white guilt classes in my university?

Here white man enjoy the burden. Don't forget to let achmed fuck your wife on the way out

That is literally your flag, so i dont see why having those values is a problem?

Why is this all in English?

that is a fucking insane definition of race
that is a definition of race authored by someone who at a very basic level understands neither the word "definition" nor the word "race"

>finnish exceptionalism

This is on the level of a Moonies cult.

Could you post about reactions of other students? Do they believe it? Try to "learn it"? Or just ran with it, since it is mandatory, and move on with their lives?

Being accused of 'racism' in 2017 is the same as being accused of witchcraft in 1692.

Accept diversity. NEVER I WILL FUCKING KILL ALL THESE FUCKING COMMUNISTS

Mitäs paskaa se tämä on.

Ei suomalaiset oo valkoihosii eikä täällä oikeen nekruikaa hypi ku täällön nii kylymä

first you'd have to be white

lol this

Is there any hope? Honestly,the level of indoctrination is frightening and sickening.

but we are racists, it's not like those people were actually witches

All depends if the kids see through it or not.

Read The Power of the Powerless by Václav Havel.

Gimme the tldr

Marxists replaced class with race. They changed 'the bourgeoisie' to 'whites' and 'the proletariat' to 'non-whites.' Other than that it's just straight Marxism.

>See things like this
>Still convince myself they're just memes and don't actually exists
>Then again it's America so I wouldn't be surpr-

I wonder if there's a company who can deliver a helium tank right now.