I>>>>>> DON'T

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO EL SALVADOR:
said no one ever

/thread

This pretty much.

You can't even go out at night in the capital. Sad!

Fucking Mara Salvatrucha deportees infest the place.

lol hows the fight against the FMLN going?

IDK what it is about these Nordicuck genes, always lean left

nigga your paisanos inmigrate to mexico thats how shitty you are

wel said user

That's it, I'm fucking moving there

You're going to have to build a northern wall, fellow guanacos

don't gangs control half the city's and half of you guys are affiliated to said gangs next to Haiti El Salvador is the most fucked up country in the west . I think I will pass man

Doesn't El Salvador have the highest homicide rate of any country on earth?

Something tells me immigrants are the LAST thing you have to worry about in El Salvador.

I forgot this place existed

>I'm considering migrating to El Salvador!

Said nobody. Ever.

Calm down, your nation is not important.

Everybody avoids your hellhole like the plague.

There's a town full of El Salvadorian immigrants not too far from me and let me tell you, they're the most degenerate, ape-like people god created who leave their trash all over the beach, are incredibly rude to everyone who's not Salvadorian, and breed like rabbits (of course, it's not them paying for the kids)

Martinez Dictatorship (1931-44)

General Hernandez Martinez seized power in a military coup (1931). EI Salvador's Communist Party under Farabundo Marti 6 weeks later was quickly supressed. President Martinez began a bloody operation to purge the country of Communists and Communist sympathizrs. The resulting massacres left 40,000 peasants dead and virtually wiped out the country's indigenous (Native Anerican) culture. The Army raided horels looking for Communists and other subversives. Men with blond hair were suspected of bring Russians. Prisoners were forced to dig pits and were then shot. Martinez was an admirer of Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler when he seized power in Germany (1933). He was known to preside over celebrations of Hitler's birthday. Martinez appointed two pro-NAZI German citizens to important posts. Baron Wilhelm von Hundelshausen was both German consul and manager of the government-owned Banco Hipotecario (Mortgage Bank). General Eberhardt Bonstedt was put in chzrge of the Escuela Militar, the Salvadoran Military Academy. Martinez even found an Italian aviator to train Salvadoran airmen. Martinez became known in Washingtn as a fascist sympathizer. His actions were also notedin Berlin. Trade with Germay increased, The Government supported General Franco diplomatically. When a El Diario de Hoy editor praised democracy in France on Bastille Day, he was suspended for 15 days (1938). The Editor-in-Chief was exiled to New York. Most reporters opposed Martinez, but did not dare criicize him openly. The university newspaper, OpiniĆ³n Estudiantil was closed throughout the Martinez era. There was a public celebration for Hitler's birthday (1939).

killed commies and sent jews back, el salvador sounds pretty based, though its a crime ridden hell hole now.

FACT: salvadorans are the most powerful immigrants in America

>Over the last two decades, the Dominican Republic have been standing out as one of the fastest economies in the Americas - with an average real GDP growth rate of 5.4% between 1992 and 2014. The DR remains the most rapid economy in the region in 2014 and 2015, with a real GDP growth at 7 percent. Recent growth has been driven by construction, manufacturing and tourism. On the demand side, private consumption has recently been strong, as a result of low inflation (under 1% on average in 2015), job creation, as well as high level of remittances.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview#1

thanks to America we are not doing that bad fampai

>I always lean left

I sure as shit hope you're kidding, FMLN are a bunch of war criminals who helped destroy El Salvador and make it the unlivable shithole it is today and continue to do so.

Doesn't even surprise that after all the damage they caused, those fucking commies turned out to be worse for El Salvador than the damn Military

Post more mulatas pls

HAHAHAHA

I really don't think they're that hard up.

Absolutely.

They fucking run that place to the ground. And still hold considerable influence. Isnt an FMLN leader, the president now?

Those commies deserve death

Holy shit
can you imagine being so desperate and hopeless that you actually emigrate TO El Salvador?
I need to remember to say my prayers tonight and thank Jesus for the good life He has granted me. Wow.

Guanaco Americans are pretty based
>pupusas
>conservative catholic values

OG Central Americans are hard working people that saw terrible things happen to their towns and the people they love. They enjoy America and work hard. It's their kids that are the problem.
The reason crime is so bad in Central America now stems from deportation of radicalized youth from America. They get into gangs here and get deported back and make new ones there.

Yes, after all the bloodshed all it took was for them to move in politically.

The only reason my parents ended up immigrating legally was because of those assholes and now we have commies rampaging in the streets of our cities here.

They just can't get away from leftist, the fucking dems in Commiefornia just brought in the very people who ruined their lives in their old country

Yeah, seriously.

I live in NJ and had the displeasure of being friends with someone whose parents came here from El Salvador.

They are almost like niggers. They don't know how to properly talk to people. Never once that I was in their home did they greet me, unless urged to by my friend. I brought some food over and was offered none of it, bought something else and it was eaten as well with no offer. When they did offer something, it was a flavorless corn flatbread filled with cheese and beans, as that is all they eat in that degenerate third world shit hole.

They had their entire family imported to the US and they now proudly live off of welfare. They themselves are somewhat well off, making six figures, no more than 200, though. They did this by working for American employers that pay too much for little work. One is a mail person and the other a truck driver. Mentally, they are the lowest denominator. Naturally, mother is a whore who was pregnant at 19, then had two more niggers later. Father still wears snapbacks and listens to Metallica.

But perhaps the reason I choose to no longer associate with them, besides their fake Christianity and lack of decency, is that this woman, my friends mother, has the most disgusting nigger lips and jaw I've ever seen in person, even worse than an African. I can't stand to be around these central American monkeys that think living in the US means they're civilized.

fpbp

Nigger victim mentality at work here, fellas. Salvafags are lazy and are only here for the gibs. Their kids are shit because they are shit.

13. MS-13 is not accepting new memberships