>everyone says should talk to her
>She is a fucking Labour Party member
>She runs the feminist club
>She is the minority to end all minorities
>I'm a fucking conservative capitalist who thinks trumps ok
>She fucking hits on me
>MFW

WHAT DO I DO

Nothing? Find a less terrible sandnigger if you must.

>ex muslim
how did you survive them trying to kill you?

Can I de-race myself?

call her a stupid cunt sand nigger whore

They can't kill you if they don't know....
I have a stash of weed in a hedge outside my house

>report to her family
>get her honor killed
>saves your pride
>demonises Islam

2 birds, 1 stoning

>be brown

You have to go back.

But seriously shit like that will blow right back into my face, I'm fairly well respected

Fuck her brains out and at the end choke her while saying Rommel's "I'd rather be the hammer than the anvil, sieg heil"

Problem is the 3/10. Redpilling pussy is easy.

Benis in Bagina :D

Best case: You get sex and can redpill her
worst case: She hates men (well she already does so its not that bad desu senpai)

This could be a the plot for a movie.

>guy stops being muslim
>has terrorist cousin who threatens to kill him in creative ways constantly
>meets activist girl at college who has a fetish for burkas
>she falls in love with him because she thinks he's muslim
>he has to act muslim despite not being muslim
>eat pork in secret
>she finds out and calls him a racist
>rape charges

Just fuck her, Ahmed

He's in a muslim country like you are.

Pack your bags Ahmed. Its the only solution

She is basically my worst nightmare

Just be Muslim again and smack her ass.
They can't stop you because it is your culture.

Hit her back.

>2 birds, 1 stoning

Sup Forums is not /adv/

Look into her eyes, stone faced, and say you like Brexit. Farage, and Trump aint that bad.

Immerse yourself in the autistic screeching that results, and never worry about her again.

Fuck, looks like training camp is my only way out.

She is impossible to redpill, she knows she is 3 she just hates men

Convert/redpill her.

If she runs a hagraven club so theres someone listening to her.

Redpilling her counts as like 5 people.

Redpill her mate. If you dont you're a beta male and you will regret it for he rest of your life.

Its too widespread, all the teachers are at it.
>The fucking irony when you realise the middle class are hating on themselves

Women don't get red pilled because they don't understand anything besides emotions

>I have a stash of weed in a hedge outside my house
lol what are you sixth formers like eh?

BREAKING : In light of the recent German invasion of Poland, the UK and France have declared war on Germany. Some dozen divisions had pushed into Mosenland but there's reports they've retreated, as there's no grand attack plan from both sides. More to follow.

Start by going home to Brownistan, invader. There are non-Muslim nonwhite countries.

Literally just don't tell anyone you suspect of being Muslim that you are no longer Muslim. I still have a few Muslim friends I like to chill with who act more secular than most other Muslims I see. I still don't tell them though. Sometimes I think maybe they've all denounced Islam too, but are too cowardly to tell each other. Whatever, our religious beliefs never come up anyways. Why push it?

>Not OP, also ex-Muslim, living in Canada btw.

Tell her you support Ukip

>Got caught drinking once by parents
>Locked In room for week
>Weed is harder to spot and keeps me chill

Fucking race traitor scum BTFO.

Go back to Pakistan you fucking sand nigger and don't deny it.

Also just tell her dad you fucking cuck

I'm just here to steal your university places

This desu

roll

Alright now that's it you fat little cunt.
Now just because I'm brown doesn't mean I need to get back to my country, I've integrated perfectly with western culture. I'm like that one nigga that drank tea with his master.

How'd she hit on you? It could all just be in your head.

hit her back
a swift strike to the brain stem should get the message across

You should go full Varg, burn down a mosque and announce you're a polytheist.

>get her stoned
>fuck her
>film it
>send video to her dad
>get her stoned

>2017
>going to college
wew, brown and a good goy, this is shocking.

This is true,
She invited me along to her club, which contains most of the female members of the school (staff and students) not really any boys.
Could just be trying to get my minority opinion but my arranged-marriage sense is tingling

>tfw no sexually aggressive hijabi gf with an awful regional british accent

Slap her in the face and tell her to suck your cock or face the wrath of Allah. Tell her parents she's your slave now and have her do your chores. After everything is secure , find a 7/10 muslim to fuck right off back to whatever shithole you came out of.

Don't give into peer pressure?
Just tell people to fuck off and that she's weird.

LMAO

A lot of guys don't seem to understand that you don't have to date any girl who hits on you.

I'm a real stickler for peer-pressure, how I met the devil's grass

I have to find a way to politely decline

Is she really ugly or is she just not your type?

Why do you fuckers not want to go back to your homeland and make the shit hole you call Pakistan a better place. That's what you should be doing instead of coming to my country and bringing in loads of filthy pakis with you also. If people just stayed in their own nations the world would be such a better place.

>also stop trying this hard to be one of us

She dones a hijab of non-school colours, rocks a head-girl badge despite not being a head girl. She has a fucking greasy face. If you read glycerine by junji Ito, that's what she reminds me of.

Friendzone her by asking her if she has any hot friends she can set you up with.

Easy.

What's wrong with my presence.

>also stop trying this hard to be one of us
He writes while posting an anime image macro...

Save her for marriage, when you can be her boss and she must respect you, and fuck white women before hand.

Just kidding, I've come to the realisation that we're not so different. You guys are whipped too.

Jesus christ, I work with a 'slime (friendliest guy I've ever met actually, never has a bad thing to say (though he does have SOO MUCH to say)). Three divorces. Alimony out the Wazoo.

Shit, if I didn't know any better, I'd say women run ISIS, and it's full of dumbass men trying to get laid joining up. They'll destroy you guys reputation by pushing you guys too much like our women are doing with us, except with cultral marxism instead of caliphate.

Ahh but you've forgotten she is a feminazi, she'll fucking try to roast me for saying such slanderous comments directed towards the great female race.

>Mixing with British people
Don't do that

Literally what I was about to say, the fucking definition of appropriating culture, he clearly has some external problems which he sees me or people like me to be the direct cause.

Just tell them you're only here to steal their white women.
That's why they're telling you to date the darkie, because they're scared.
If you're too beta to do this tell people you've got the yellow fever and only wanna make a choc-banana sundae.

why not tell them? Will they try to rape/kill you?

Stop being the pathetic pussy you are and tear her and her stupid ideology apart.

are you kidding? he could fucking red pill other brown people. He's a weapon. Could literally infiltrate and destroy from within

>3/10
Bong or world scale?

You sound like an emotionally-swayed muppet anyway

might aswell go mix with your kind even if they're on the opposite side of the political spectrum

That's what happens, not even joking he'd get death threats.

ARE YOU THE MOTHERFUCKER SPAMMING THAT CAT ON /O/?

OF COURSE IT'S A FUCKING LEAF, I HATE YOU

fuck off with these threads? where are the mods? and you wonder why this place is a shithole. also, no one hit on you. stop making shit up, varg says so.

that's fucked

Also, while I can't speak on behalf of OP, I myself do intend to eventually return to my country of origin to reform it. To do that, however, I will need mid to high level education. Education I surely would never receive in any piece of shit corrupt Middle Eastern hellhole. It would also help if the UN and any/every other nation would mind their own business while I'm doing so. I don't need false human rights violation claims against me, properly reforming a country is hard enough as it is.

They'll be estranged from their family at best who will also be shunned.

At worst if boys they'll get beaten/killed and if girls, well they'll get worse than beaten and killed.

Such is the paradox of the religion of peace

nope, never been on /O/ only ever on here and Sup Forums

i just have a fuck ton of weird cat pics

He's too beta for that. As the first post clearly indicates.

You guys are allowed 7 wives.
Just use her as a cock sock

more like religion of pieces

give her the ol fuck drumpf and fuck white people and after you impregnate her ask her the jewish question

Oh

okay cool, sorry for yelling at you

Cheers but Devon is upperclass hell its basically like Canada but full of white people still. There is a very fixed ideology of how people should be and what there political views are. I would rip her otherwise.

You honestly sound like you're crushing on her hardcore

>6th form
>conservative capitalist
lol ok kid

'tis okay.

I know how much leafs are hated here. And it's well deserved to.

>MFW literally just elected a pot smoking snowboarding instructor as leader of our country

>2 birds, 1 stoning

Who the fuck even cares lad. If you're making a explicitly correct point that doesn't rely on generalizations and strawmen, then people WILL see what's infront of their eyes.

6th formers don't really care that much anyway, soon as they see an argument coming they go "eh", as long as you stay cool she'll look rabid.

Then again, as you've stated yourself to be a "conservative capitalist", I don't expect you todo much apart from march in brandishing milo's twitter feed and a few cheap memes, but go ahead.

Stone her? Nobody will say anything and you might even get a reward for bringing diverse viewpoints to the school.

Everything will be okay. Move to Alaska bb

Fuck off OP, you have no right to reply to me just because I am also an ex-Muslim you peer pressured degenerate. I didn't denounce Islam so I could be peer pressured to smoke weed, drink alcohol, mis read the intents of females, and do who knows what else. It seems you're a delusional narcissistic above all that.

While I would like OP to go back to Pakistan he can't help the circumstances of his birth and the very fact that he is posting on Sup Forums means he isn't someone that needs to be shipped off so he is fully in his rights to stay.

OP when she tries talking to you again start talking to her about soil or something equally dull. Its better to be that guy that's really boring than have some cunt mad at you for the remainder of your school life.

We're all supposed to sympathize and be convinced to be more civic nationalist.
I get it OP.

Thanks that's a good idea. Guess I am just beta.

for a white man females are like water mellons,
if its not runing then you should eat it
>now really, she wants to brag about an attempted rape

>>Be brown (ex-Muslim), that's the first problem

That's the only problem, take your ass back to wherever your people came from.

OP will end up getting pegged by this girl

I don't live in a ghettoized shit hole full of mosques and Muslims who don't even know English like Mississauga. I live in majority white suburbia. There are very few urbanized minorities here and even fewer Muslims. Not even a mosque. The Muslim community I was part of just rents a church on Friday afternoons. The secular Muslim friends I was talking about have a shit ton of white friends and hang around with girls, which is absolutely unheard of in majority muslim areas. I don't think they'd try to kill me or even make death threats, but it would make our friendship kinda awkward which might mean eventually growing apart. I guess it sounds dumb on paper, but it's like that saying: If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Because Islam is a vile death cult founded by a paedophile warmonger and not outright condemning it in front of your friends is beta.

you're cowards and that's why your religion is so shit

Explain to her about the Jews and try to persuade her to go back.

Risk breaking up an otherwise healthy friendship so I can choke my intellectual chicken in a fit of virtue signalling? No thanks, as long as they're not bothering me I'm fine. Like I said, they're secular. They don't believe in violence and actively condemn it. There's this one turbo leftist in the group who identifies as a feminist and voted Trudeau for "equality and education". I like taking the piss out of him with shitty, ironic political talk. One dude just wants to "pump and dump as many bitches" as he can. Another wants a loving relationship and children. There's even an extreme nationalist who is training to join the armed forces. You just have to expose yourself to opposing view points sometimes. We all enjoy each other's company all the same even though we have different political opinions.