Why are they so smug and condescending?

Why are they so smug and condescending?

They have nothing else left. Even when the 2018 elections give Republicans a supermajority in the Senate, they will still act as condescending.

It's just impotent rage and a gnashing of teeth. If you can't handle reddit, you might want to try ebaumsworld.

Because they know triggered alt right babbys like yourself will cry about it on Sup Forums sweetie.

>Cheeto Jesus

God damn. Why are liberals so damn funny? We need to be more like them

Sorry sweetie, but this isn't a safe space for Trumpty Dumpty.

They won't be much longer.

Because they know that condescending tone is the most irritating of all. They are full of shit, but it is still irritating. They can still get triggered if you use the same tone against them tho.

>going on reddit when you know that site is basically funded and run by shills

Isn't it funny how everywhere else you go people are much more moderate or even conservative, but you go on reddit and somehow it magically seems like the entire world hates Trump, and 20% of the front page at any given time is dedicated to either ridiculing him, being outraged by something he did, or misconstruing some bill he just signed?

It's intentional.

And if you need more proof just go look at /r/politics, they don't even try to hide it.

Do they have any idea what it means when people call them snowflakes? Because I don't understand the context in which they use it.

Reddit is garbage. Their blind hatred for Trump is ridiculous.

>cheetos
>orange
Guys, he's orange. Is he orange?

>being this triggered

Reddit basically shows what the college mentality is these days. They have been indoctrinated.

Blumpf isn't popular sweetie. He won't even last 5 months in office before he's impeached.

Being a condescending asshole doesn't help you win over any new voters.

they are convinced they are right about all issues, and that people who disagree with them a lowly unsophisticated fools. it's a superiority complex.

They're usually women.

I never will forget my first encounter with a hardcore american liberal. what a fucking bitch. exactly the same, smug, condescending, made no goddamn sense, inconsistent, etc. Got all pissed off and jumped on me for 'projecting' when I asked why she was upset. It's like they come from a catalog. fucking lunatics.

I thought bongs were supposed to have a sense of humor.

>Why are they so smug and condescending?

It's called insecurity.

They feel awful about themselves, so they lash out with passive aggressive behavior.

do these retards forget who takes over for him if Trump gets impeached (he won't)

That kind of snark used to be exclusively the domain of women and faggots.

But now it's ubiquitous...

... due to young men being low T bitches, nowadays.

They are not convinced in the least bit. If they were convinced, they wouldn't be arguing so much, they would just be content to be right.

They know they are wrong, so they are trying as hard as they can to enforce a false worldview (gaslighting).

Because they dont give a shit about bringing in new voters to their side. They are doing it only to trigger "Alt-Right" as they say and using that tone they think insulates them from losing the argument. Kinda like "You rage, you lose". I found if you use the same tone and bombard them with it, they themselves will rage thus lose the argument.

Have you ever thought about why Sup Forums ended up being conservative (conservative by today's standards) instead of a leftist shithole like reddit?

My theory is that on Sup Forums the only thing you have to stand on is your argument (you don't get internet points or even a username) and the left is literally completely incapable of actually winning an argument. So when they do try to come here, they just end up looking stupid.

But on reddit they just downvote the "wrong arguments" because they aren't PC enough and the glorious leftist echo chamber is maintained.

Reddit is where "College Educated" women and cucks congregate online. They are the loud minority and are generally wrong about everything.

The leaders themselves congregating on the SRS (Shitredditsays) cuckreddit. It's all just a bunch of bitter crazy cat women and men.

Because when you're right, you're right.

we won, guys. we are gonna keep winning, too. all they have is cheap insults and disinfo. we've got truth on our side

shadilay and MAGA, my brothers

Jesus OP have you learned nothing? That's all they have.

>No social argument
>No economic argument
>No political argument

Just imagine if they just toned it down and actually had a debate. All someone would have to do is bring up democrat run cities, and it'd be over. That's why they're not slowing down on this identity politics...in fact they're pushing it harder. They have nothing.

Straight up call them out on it, and tell them they're acting that way because they're low IQ and have no arguments to bring to the table. Cut right through the bullshit and hit'em where it hurts. Don't bother arguing policies or anything else. It's like "Well therefore democrats are the real racists", these people don't give a shit about empirical evidence.

The people posting these things are radical feminists from SRS. Women are just dumb, and feminists are especially so.

It's an echo chamber. What makes it different than 4 I believe is the more active role mods take in shaping ideas. The (((gold stars))) they put on people's posts are one such example of selective thought. The ability for a person who disagrees to be effectively silenced by the down vote option is another. Plebbit is a failed social experiment.

Because they are functionally brain damaged. For reals. They distort reality because they cannot cope with an alternative and they've been socially rewarded for doing so. To them we are the deluded ones and they are the grown ups.

what you can do: encourage them to devour their own.

Cos those are both women.

Also who cares, bring back real pol topics.

correct

> Dont care for Trump
> Only voted for him because assblasted that libertarians started shilling for Clinton and putting up a gun grabber and open borders cuck
> Feel good about all the ass pain the liberals are going through, the pendulum had swung too far.

liberals praise themselves all the time. they call each other beautiful when they clearly are not. this leads to unjustified arrogance within their echo chamber. keep disagreeing with them calmly and passive aggresively, provide sources for your argument. eventually theyll break down

Plebbit is the cancer of the internet. I want to kill myself when I remember that I used to engage in that circlejerk a few years ago.

that's exactly it

important to note that you can essentially super upvote the "correct opinion" by buying reddit gold

its all peer pressure and shaming anyone who doesn't fall in line, that garbage show with Bill Maher is another good example where all the left can do is try to steamroll you by pointing and laughing (or booing) at anyone outside the PC bubble

few arguments, because they lose, because their whole ideology is flimsy and based on deceit

Cause they're like children.

fpbp, but holy shit...yeah what smug cunts

Also this is good

>many swedes come off strongly female when typing english
kek