John McCain commits sedition. Total media blackout

John McCain commits sedition. Total media blackout.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Upvote

Holy shit wait what

Like I said - total media blackout. Shills sliding threads.

bump for justice

This is funny and horrifying at the same time.

The media has been putting out stories about McCain to wash away this story. Typing McCain in google yields results of him accusing Trump of being a dictator instead of the reports on this leaked phone call

Still need to push this to alt-right types on Twiiter; to Brietbart; to Drudge, etc.

It might pick up on Monday.

Please God get this to Matt drudge if anyone it will be massive

le upvote

Wait what the fuck is going on guys?

BUMP. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

McCain is senile

Holy fuck

Bump

BUMP FOR MCCAIN'S HANGING

Drudge has been suspiciously quiet about the big stuff lately. Get it to Jones or Mark Dice.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Guys I really want to jump on the guillotine bandwagon but can we get a lawfag in here to say how concrete this is as illegal?

PRAISE KEK

Geez.

wtf is this? Is he going to get away with this??

Script kiddie Fug off

Wasted

Even though it sounds 100% like John McCain, there's still no solid proof that it's him. McCain's gang will protect him

get this to meteor man, he has huge reach

If there's one thing about John McCain he sure does love talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Wasted

Hory Shit I guess we need to push this to the masses

YOU THINK UR HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Witnessed

Fuck off shill. McCain finally brought up on treason, the very charges he deserved 40 years ago, is the definition of justice in Trump's America

WHA-WHAT'S MY NAME? HUH?

Gotta tell Trump

This. Tell Alex Jones and Molymeme

Looks like you made the call

what the fuck did you just say to me?

praise kek

Not illegal, but fucking stupid as hell and a good way to discredit the whole "hurr Trump is a Russian agent u guise" when these faggots would give away state secrets to anyone with a phony Slavic accent

the usual fake news.

Search Google News for "john mccain prank call". Virtually no stories about it published. Just a couple articles from two Russian news sites. Near total media blackout. Wonder (((who))) is responsible?

ZGIBBY

MCCAIN NEEDS TO FRY

He learned it by watching Trump...

my god. PENTS. THIS MUST BE SPREAD. KEK WILLS IT. DEUS VULT.

So what does this mean? He's just talking. Isn't talking allowed anymore?

They hope that if they say nothing it'll go away, but they haven't realized that alt-media is the future and that as soon as one of the big-name conservative personalities gets a hold of it, it'll spread like wildfire

MIKE PENTS CONFIRMS

He said this is how dictators start? How is that sedition? Is the pissbeds sedition?

fake news, thats not really john mccain talking

There's nothing illegal about two politicians talking politics.

Business as usual. It's just bad for McCain because he just showed everyone his hand.

>quads confirms Flynn did nothing wrong

PRAISE KEK

the one is with me

I will not be afraid

Was it honestly good that Obama won instead of this spineless cuckold?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
THEY WERE RADIO DJS YOU DUMB CUNT. THIS IS BIG IF IT'S REAL.

>two politicians
So I can prank call McCain and put on a fake French accent and he'll think I'm Weedman?

Maybe. It would have been two sides of the same coin most likely.

No, both would have been terrible since they're globalist puppets. That's how they get you, by propping up two of their agents and making it seem like you have a choice through the illusion of "parties"

But now Trump has pierced the veil and people worldwide are waking up

so far only propaga.. sputniknews reported on it? why is no other media outlet touching this?

Yeah he got trolled. But everyone is freaking out because McCain was talking. If anything the two radio DJ's will be in trouble. If McCain was talking to the prime minister there is nothing illegal about their conversation.

He's still butthurt about the "war hero because he was captured" shit

Because it's FN.

(Fake News)

idk, would have been nice to see libcucks lose their shit about Palin

Try it from a similar number in Ottowa and report back.

he seems quite sober to me tbqhwufamalam

It's about optics. He tries to shit on Trump because Flynn, his national intelligence adviser, talked with Russia in the interim prior to his election. But this faggot will give state secrets to anyone, and better yet, the whole call was recorded. Seem familiar?

if you cunts want to make this go to the media, email it to right wing media outlets, which will at least get some publicity and it will snowball from there.

Ask not what Weedman can do for John McCain, ask what John McCain can have Weedman do for him. Because it is not a question of if Weedman can do things because Weedman does things everyday. He lives and breathes doing things. But can those things be done for John McCain?

I might just do that

Ottawa damn it

Kill yourself

That's the plan. Breitbart is a good place to start.

They were both controlled puppets. The last few elections in the US likely haven't been actual choices.

The very moment the american people got an actual option they voted for him, overwhelmingly.

He didn't give state secrets though. It's just strategy talk. Flynn got in trouble because he lied to the president. Simple as that. Maybe he lied for good reasons. Maybe not. But when the president asks you to give him the scoop and you bullshit him it's grounds for termination. This goes for any job.

Noted

Come on, guy. Give a brudah an upboat

Bump

That's not McCain retards.

HE IS WITH US ITT. JUSTICE AGAINST MCCAIN

How the fuck are the shills still here even though mobile posting is banned now?

Also bump

The voice is clearly not his.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

I think it is, fuckface.

It was only grounds for termination because the fake news knew they had insiders recording and leaking so they could start a gigantic shitfit

Sure, Flynn technically lied, but it was literally nothing.

Prove it, faggot.

Actually, I'd say yes. And I fucking hate Obama.

What did I just witness

god

Yep, I'm not a fan of Obama but I still voted for Obama to ensure McCain McFuckFace never got near the Oval Office.

I don't know, but I think meme magic is swirling hard in this thread.

your john mccain impression sucks, that sounds nothing like him

what goy

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

We got a situation, over.

it's time for this 80 year old to retire
dementia is setting in

Bump

KEK DEMANDS BLOOD
BLOOD OF NEOCOHENS

a senile old man who really shouldn't be doing his job anymore

Obama is a literal communist globalist infiltrator, you swarthy nigger. But yeah, both options were trash. Romney was just as bad. Ron Paul was close, but the globalists shut him down, and Trump finally succeeded where he failed.

has anyone confirmed or denied it? the absolute utter silence seems odd considering there seems to be a minimum level of press about any of these types of scandals

I don't care. McCain is unhinged and he would get us involved in every world conflict. I was not willing to vote for some asshole that would probably get me drafted.

Bump