WOMEN BTFO

>even a scrawny nu male can beat a strong CrossFit woman

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKuP1tJ01OM
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/4vcxd0/almost_all_men_are_stronger_than_almost_all_women/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>strong
>CrossFit

Pick one.

Arm wrastling is just technique and lever manipulation. Nothing more nothing less

Damn son, Courtney is getting pretty Thiccâ„¢

>CrossFit

There's the problem.

>women apologists detected

>the laws of biology could have been altered if only she had used a different form of workout

Thing i find interesting about xfit is that the women do it better and end up looking bigger and being stronger than the guys that do it.

You still need enough strength though. Forearms are probably pretty important. Most people don't exercise their forearms much.
HNNG

>strong

What woman are you referring to?

So you are saying women are too stupid to arm wrestle?

Look how thin his bones are. Hers might be thicker...

youtube.com/watch?v=pKuP1tJ01OM

>crossfit

Is this the kind of stuff that MRA and meninist fags jerk off to?

CrossFit makes hot women and small men.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

Explain this then.

soccer, also, is just technique
like brain surgery, and driving and paying your bills

no, crossfit is just garbage in general.
Who do you think is actually stronger, a person that can do 10 pullups with 30 kg strapped to their legs or one that does 100 half reps really fast?

A rather weak attempt to deflect from the main point here.

i see sarcasm is lost on the germans, much like their ethnic pride

High level arms wrestling is mostly technique, but 90% of the population just loses arm wrestling because of lack of strength.

Brock Lesnar beats someone built like Styx 10 out of 10 times.

muscle size has nothing to do with strength

The xfitter Brooke Ence has bigger muscles than a lot of guys.

Aesthetic as fuark

>Wrastling
Ewww

how can that be possible when a guy that does nothing beat a xfit woman?

it's funny, because she absolutely thought she was going to win, you could read it all over her face

women vastly underestimate the power difference thanks to all the girl power bullshit

She looks weak. There are actually women that are stronger than that guy. Their stats back it up.

have something to say to me?

of course there is some, who said there wasn't? But what is it, 2%? 2% are stronger than a well below average strength man after working out 3 or 4 times a week for a year. And like I said, the average woman doesn't think she is much weaker than an average man because TV and movies make them look stronger than reality

>soccer, also, is just technique
A national team lost to 15 year olds. It would be like an NBA team losing to the freshman basketball team at a random school.

She's a big girl.

could a freshman basketball team beat a good WNBA team?

Depends how many blacks are involved most likely.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crossfit

on which side?

*pushes you*

Back off.

Nope. First of all understand im not a feminist I hate feminists but it objective fact if a woman trains weights properly shes going to be stronger than all dyels and most gym rat guys.

Reminder that 89% of men are stronger than 89% of women

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/4vcxd0/almost_all_men_are_stronger_than_almost_all_women/

wewlad

Well, Crossfit is not much of a muscle building form of exercise-- some muscle building will occur, but Crossfit is more focused on a person's ability to switch between strength and HIIT as fast as possible without passing out rather than exclusively bulking up. If a weightlifter challenged Jared I think she would potentially defeat him. though, arm wrestling is just a leverage game.

I've literally never seen any woman I felt would physically threaten me and I'm a skellyfag who'd fly away in a light breeze

>crossfit

the biggest dyke in my school almost beat me at arm wrestling, she being extremely athletic and me being a fat nerd that kind of lifted a bit.

she was definitely the strongest girl in my class, but I still beat her. God damn she had the grip and strength of a man, though.

i'm really not sure what you are comparing. women lifting weights vs men lifting weights is the same outcome.

if you are saying that a woman can be stronger then men if they have professional long term training against men who half-arse it in the gym, then sure, but again, so what?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I remember a few years ago there was an effort to showcase a male Vs female soccer teams made up of talent from all over. The woman got their asses handed to them also. I don't understand their delusions.

That's 2 minutes of my life that aren't coming back.

She has a deep voice, steroids ?

This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen

I saw this buff 6 ft 3 black woman the other day, I wouldn't mess with her, she looked scary af.

Bait bait bait bait bait

Im 100% clear on what I said and im not going to repeat it.
As far as weightlifter guys vs weightlifter women. Again I find most guys fuck themselves over with their attitude. They don't train right, they avoid certain exercises like legs.
They have a Im the strongest! Attitude without training. Lift weights to heavy for them, get demoralised or injured.

Women on the other hand do more disciplined workouts and get better strength and size gains.

Example I posted earlier Ence is bigger than guys the same height as her.

>what are you doing?
>cheating!
>loses anyway
kek

Almost all men are stronger than all women. Girl power is bullshit

No, most men will be naturally stronger because of their genetics.

Nah cos women have low T, T is what builds muscle.

I have to clarify everytime I point out women can be stronger than men if they put the work in. In fact stronger than a big portion of men.
People think im speaking from somesort of girl power position.

>xample I posted earlier Ence is bigger than guys the same height as her.

the video OP posted should be enough to show you that a woman being bigger than a man doesn't make her stronger. men's bones and muscles are far denser

Girls that work out at gyms near me know they are weaker. Ive never met or seen a girl thats thought otherwise.

My mate brought a warehouse and made it a gym with a room out back for our group to hang in. So i went round to every other gym in the area and tried to bring people over. I stayed away from all the fuck head gym junkie poofters and just went after normal guys who look like they can afford to pay and girls with massive tits.

Eventually the gym got up and running but some of the big tit whores brought their fuck head bfs. What is it with these people? Why are they so obsessed with the alpha male bullshit? We eventually made them leave when they found out their gfs were fucking us out in the back room. The guys didnt try to fight us though they wanted to hit their gfs. But when we stepped in and told them to fuck off they came close to crying and ran to their car and drove off.
Im still yet to see a female who thinks they can do anything physical better than my friends and me

>woman's soccer

but why?

Genetics doesn't make you strong. Training does. Dyels both sexes are weak as piss. Numales edge an advantage over nufemales but only slightly.

>29 seconds in
>the tether becomes wrapped around the axle
if the car drove another foot she would be segmented

You get women that can dead 200kg for sets. Many guys cannot do that.

The difference in intelligence between men and women is even greater than the difference in strength. Everything was invented by men because we are simply more intelligent and creative than women are.

this is why I'm afraid of gyms. they seem like the new bar scene.

>this post
>aus flag

I would've expected this from a leaf

You are just objectively wrong desu.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
>90% of females produced less force than 95% of males.
>The results of female national elite athletes even indicate that the strength level attainable by extremely high training will rarely surpass the average strength level of untrained men.

Idk lad I've no doubt a golliwog could leave a nasty welt pretty hard but I just can't imagine a woman overpowering anyone.

>Genetics doesn't make you strong. Training does
Nah, not true at all, you're a bit dim.

so stupid

This is a lie. Genetics decides alot of these physical fitness traits. I am rather strong but horrendously slow. I can bench 250lbs but have trouble running a mile in under 10 minutes, yet the niggers I know can't bench what I can, but even the fattest ones can do a mile under 7 minutes.

Nope.
Take a dyel guy off the street and get him to lift. Then compare it with a female lifter.
Women will be stronger and numbers dont lie.

There are a load of women that are objectively stronger than you.

ya those tits look great............

So a person who doesn't train is stronger thsn a person who trains?
Lol shut up faggot cuck.

for me

My mates one isnt thats whats goood about it. People know not to fuck around and be a dickhead and people generally enjoy it. Its a bar scene for me and my friends because we take girls out back and fuck them and there is a bar in the back room. But the gym itself is nice. No fuck wits ruining it

Nope.jpg. Geneticss deciding muscle size and strength is nigger logic.
You don't get big and strong doing nothing.

australia sounds like hell, yet again

fucking lost

I know this is bait. But most dudes in the gym can easily bench 2 plate. I've never seen a girl do it in person.

lol how is it not a bar scene when you literally have a bar in it. it's just VIP bar scene

see if you take a female athlete at a national level of competition she will still be weaker than 75% of untrained men.
get rekt by science mate

Yes, if that person who trains is a woman.

Women are at an enormous disadvantage in terms of lifting.

>bench bench
See this what im talking about you get guys that only do bench and curls.
Then you get women that do everything especially exercises like deads and squats that build strength.

But how do I get fast? I am thinking I need to hit the tanning salon for a long time. That should help improve my speed

>So a person who doesn't train is stronger thsn a person who trains?
Yes correct, if the person who doesn't train is a male with good genetics & high T & the person who does train has poor genetics & low T or is a girl.

>that fucking gum to tooth ratio combined with enormous cheeks

Jesus. I would just kms

>i can't argue your logic here let me present a different version and use that to claim you are wrong
Ok
But this doesnt stop you being weaker than female lifters.

>fucking pregnant woman
NO

>that jaw
>that adam's apple
No way that's not a bloke

Its a room for me and my friends.
Only 7 of us can get into the back room. Just another place for us to hang out or crash for the night.

Were not to big on the whole exercise thing. Like we work out and stay fit and healthy but we dont follow the whole diet and supplement bullshit.

Only other people who get into the back room are either chicks from the gym or prostitutes

is this like when some dieseled out bodybuilder strongman tries to win a tug a war against an orangutan and the whole time the dude is struggling like mad, muscles bulging, sweat dripping, and the orangutan (who doesn't even lift btw) just sort of nonchalantly pulls the rope with ease using just one hand and the roided out guy goes flying?