Is JK Rowlings Children Foundation involved in Pedo rings?

Lumos worked with the Clinton Foundation in Haiti.

It also uses a symbol close to the FBI pedo symbol(pick related)

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1656822

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
youtube.com/watch?v=zPybGoUb0Ug
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1656822
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump for justice.

bump

FUCKING DISGUSTING!!

Bump. Makes sense why she shilled for Hillary

>hugely popular franchise about 10 year olds holding 12 inch shafts and "saying the magic words"

if this comes as a surprise to you, seek help

wtf is this true?

We knew she 'worked' when she was younger so its not really surprising

You guys need to stop giving me more reasons to drink myself to death.

wearelumos.org

Looks like a kiddie smuggling ring to me

>Dxnate button
i dont get it

anon5 said in one of his knowledgebombs that every celeb actively supporting Hilary should be looked into.

I would love if JK Rowling got taken down a peg. She is my shadenfraude liberal.

More so than Oswalt, Takai, Olberman. I don't know why though. My only guess is that she is not even living in this country so why does she care?

Pump

Rowsdower?

There has always been rumors and It would half explain her obsession with small kids and go a long way to explaining why she let some of the cast stay for sleep overs during her parties with the liberal elite.

yes

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

youtube.com/user/georgwebb

youtube.com/watch?v=zPybGoUb0Ug

This would be insane. It is really odd how RABIDLY anti-Trump she is. Probably afraid of being exposed.

bump

I mean it connects. You have some Hollywood actors who have a moral compass speaking out against Hollywood pedo rings. Elijah Wood and Ashton Kutcher.

All your actors supporting Hillary are hiding something.

It's almost certain that she is a pedo and her foundations are all child trafficking networks

>everything in this post are works of fiction and for legal reasons, should not be taken seriously by anyone.

>do shady illegal shit with one presidential candidate
>another candidate comes along that may expose shady shit
>label that candidate a fascist Nazi
>other candidate wins
>be vocal anti-president so if he prosecutes you you can claim it's a witch hunt against his detractors

This seems to be the formula for a lot of these fucks

bamp

Eyecandy bump

I'd love a "killshot" of info being released exposing all these people to the world.

Yet its become more difficult now with this fake news shit.People can cast anything off as fake news these days.

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1656822
people linking lumos logo to the butterfly heart pedo symbol are autistic. the symbols are not close enough to convince anybody there is any relation.
Also given the frequency and longevity of pizzagate related threads in Sup Forums today, I am guessing mods are letting the threads live for some honeypot/bait action. nomally these threads live for an hour AT MOST last one lived for 3 hours