Don't you people ever get tired of being so full of hate?

Don't you people ever get tired of being so full of hate?

No

As long as hate is 'justified' then people will never get bored of it.

Fuck off leaf.

I feed on hate, so no.

Tolerant people hate me.
So I hate them right back.

Hatred is what keeps me going. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to live for, then I remember how much I hate many things, and it gives me reason to keep on, because one day I may see their destruction.

Youre here forever.

Go back to tumblr you fat retard

If I stop hating I fear that I'll become numb and uncaring of the world. The reason I hate is because I care.

HATRED KEEPS ME ALIVE

I'm not full of hate. I am full of love and respect for my people and culture, also for that of my European and formerly colonial brothers.

We're full of laughs

>you people

Fuck off racist

>Colonial brothers.

You wouldn't say that irl you Cuck. You know you would get Cuck slapped.

It actually keeps me motivated to succeed.

God I fucking hate Canadians

MY HATE IS WHAT PROVES I'M ALIVE

So fuck you shithead.

This mostly.

Atleast I don't condone violence against people aka Punch a Nazi

I am somewhat sick of always being angry, but then I remember that I'm angry for a reason.

Stop anti-leafism

Well what the fuck else am I supposed to call the white descendants of Europeans living in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the US and a shitload of other smaller places? They are all former colonies. Give me a better word and I'll use it.

Fucking potato niggers like you are who give us a bad name. I've actually used that term in real life many times and everybody else seems to have the braincells to understand what is meant by it. Fucking thick muck savage bog monkey,

I'm only to here to collect rare pepe's

anyone got some exotics they want to trade perhaps?

Shadilay

No. Hate is the only human emotion I have left. Thanks for asking.

>Hate
>Love for your own people

choose one Leafcuck

I'm not full of hate, I'm full of love, love for my people, I have no feeling towards the others

rare

oh this hurt

FPBP

Of course I'm tired of it, but it's necessary.

this is a board of peace you ugly ass nigger, go fuck you, grab a gun and snack some faggots

ever since trump one ive been hating less and less hahahahaha

do you ever get tired of Sup Forums always winning and being right?