I'm Chinese, soon to be an American citizen

I'm Chinese, soon to be an American citizen.

I am not interested in dating any Asian/Hispanic/Blakc girls.

How receptive are libertarian / conservative / alt-right / WN white girls to someone like me? I think the leftist ones might have too much STDs.

I've heard some of them are "coalburners." Are some of them also riceburners?

Give me the truth. Thanks in advance Sup Forums.

Also how is my English? I am practicing hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
quora.com/Do-white-women-find-Asian-men-attractive
quora.com/How-can-an-Asian-guy-get-a-white-girl
caos-conzept.de/shop/image/cache/data/Aufbuegler/Pacman-600x600.png
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=vD2mFecuXMg
dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1251490/Ivanka-Trump-s-daughter-Arabella-recites-Chinese-poem.html
themodernman.com/dating/the-real-reason-why-a-lot-of-good-men-fail-with-women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please go home

I only fuck rich men

USA is my home now. Many Asians in Flushing, NY.

By the way have you seen a dentist today?

So how rich? Six figure? 500k? 1 million? 10 million??

>Asian man in the US
>dating anybody
You're gonna have a bad time.

I am american.

you are not american.
please go home.
you wont have a good time and you will be keeping other people from having a good time too.

kirsten dunst looks like shit man

You wont get any non asian girl, regardless of the political spectrum, no matter how white you pretend to be.

I know it is hard. But that is why I am working hard.

I am found out about nofap and pua. My white american friend showed me this place and told me it will help.

Your flag says UK

??

There must be a way!

Anything is possible Chink, just b urself.

Fuck off chink. Yellow niggers have to go back.

Your engrish verry goord
we carr cars riceburners
no risten him foreign men arways exotic very good fucky fucky

We have higher IQs than you, Justin.

Thank you for the positivity.

Thank you too.

Apparently not a high enough IQ not to eat dogs

Only my grandparents did that

If you are well-educated, wealthy and attractive, then you have a good chance. If you have even 1 of those qualities, you still have a chance. If none, then take what you can.

Be confident and respectful, you'll be fine, especially if your a qt,

Congrats on becoming an American!

So is it that simple? Thank you.

My white american friend says this is a place full of really smart, intelligent, wise white Americans. I can see why

KYS racist

Get the fuck out and never come back. You don't get to touch even a single American woman, you fucking fish-faced faggot. Go back to Ching-Chong China where you fucking belong. You should be hanged from a lamp post and beaten with rods.

That sounds about right.

>higher IQ
You also lack a soul, evade taxes, never integrate, and drive like drunk gorillas.

False. Bagged many white women in my lifetime. Married to one now.

t. Asianbro

Bad chink stay with your kind, We have a low birth rate and we do not want more people supporting race mixing.

Thanks for making whites become the minority you dumb chink

You're welcome. My children are turning out to be top notch.

Nice bait

>Hispanic
>Race

AHAHAHAH

STUPID FUCKING GOOK

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

GOD YOU FUCKING GOOKS ARE JUST AS STUPID AS NIGGERS

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

THE GOVERNMENT EVEN STATES THIS

BUT YOU STUPID GOOKS ARE TOO FAT LAZY AUTISTIC AND FUCKING STUPID TO EVEN SEARCH "IS HISPANIC A RACE" ON GOOGLE BECAUSE YOU GOOKS HAVE NO SOULS

EVER LOOKED INTO A GOOK INTO THEIR SOULESS ZOMBIE BRAINLESS EYES? I SEE NOTHING! FUCKING NOTHING

YOUR PEOPLE HATE FREEDOM AND LIVE LIKE A BUNCH OF FILTHY COLLECTIVIST PIGS

YOU THINK HISPANIC IS A RACE? ARE YOU GOING TO TELL A WHITE HISPANIC SPANIARD THAT HE'S THE SAME AS AN INDIO MESTIZO AZTEC RAPE BABY???? FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF

HISPANIA GENES FROM FUCKING EUROPE SPAIN DON'T MAKE BEANERS BROWN AND DUMB YOU STUPID GOOK FUCK

I HATE YOU

I REALLY DO

YOU FILTHY YELLOW WHORE

I HATE JAPAN GETS BTFO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

STUPID GOOKS

FUCK YOU

LOOK AT ANDY GARCIA AND THEN LOOK AT GEORGE LOPEZ AND TELL ME WITH YOUR STUPID PANSY SKINNY BETA YELLOW CHINK FACE THAT THEY'RE BOTH PART OF THE "SAME RACE"

DO IT

FUCKING DO IT YOU PUSSY PANSY GOOK FARMER FUCK

OOOOOHHHH WING WONG WINGY WING WONG

PONG FONG FONG LAOBAO WINT WAAAAHNG

>actually thinking Asians have a chance with girls

Fuck off and stay away from our women chink.

lol just lol

I wouldn't say your english is bad, take off the I'm chinese I woudln't have guessed you're an outsider
But again, I self taught me eglish, so I could be wrong on many levels

take away well-educated and this is about right

education doesn't mean shit if you aren't doing anything with it and bitches know that

>inb4 hurr high school graduate, I'm at a better university than anyone in this thread's reach school

are you using a vpn?

>not be a bigger
>have a job.
>not be a beta faggot who can't get the balls up to talk to girls
Done.

Over 80% of chinese women don't touch chinese men if given the chance

Do the math

Right wing women only like white men. More specifically, they want Chads, not beta chinese guys. Just marry an Asian girl, it's the only demographic where you have a chance of getting a quality girl.

fpbo

>libertarian / conservative / alt-right / WN white girls

probably not.
conservatives are racist.
your best bet is with leftist/liberal girls.
not all of them are roasties.
jewish girls tend to like asians.

white women fuck whatever the media tells them. your only chance is a weeb girl into anime/kpop

Liberal girls want beta bux, but not that beta. Unless the guy is really funny and charming, Asian men can only get other Asian women. That's probably why so many Asian men either go gay or become trannies.

jasper pls

Aye, well done.

Haters gonna hate.

Mariah Carey is dating an Asian guy.
He has a great body tho and is Hapa.
It's possible.
I don't think she's a White Nationalist, tho, since she is part black.

Kelly Anne Conway is married to an Asian guy

Jeff Sessions - who everybody was calling a racist - was holding his half-Asian granddaughter on his lap because his White daughter is married to an Asian guy

Do you know that 'hispanics' can be of any color and race, right?

Prepare to be disappointed

does anyone know what video this picture is from

>My white american friend says this is a place full of really smart, intelligent, wise white Americans. I can see why

OK, you went full retard here.

nice LARPing, Tyrone.

Are the babies deformed? They look very thin in the face.

>race mixer
>respectable

Obama - who just left the office of POTUS - his mom remarried an Asian guy and his sister is married to a Chinese guy.

What a whore. You can basically see her vagina in those short jeans.

Oh my god, this explains so much...

Al Gore - who really won the Presidential election in 2000 - both of daughters are dating or married to Chinese & Asian men.

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/

you shouldn't have many problems. Asians are typically the most accepted minority. don't compare yourself to niggers, that's just awful.

Okay. In that case, I want to An-hero with a massive bodycount, but I want to kill ONLY degenerate scum. Where should I go?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

Stick with your own kind

I'm asian and im dating a white girl, gonna marry her soon too.

You'll be fine.

>There must be a way!
if you have shekels it will be no problem

His other daughter with her Asian boyfriend. You have to remember that Al Gore's father was a huge racist / Southern Democrat

Do yourself a favor and purchase yourself a firearm ASAP. The negro prey upon the Chinaman.

George Bush's sister - Sharon Bush - was dating a Chinese businessman named Gerald Tsai (you can google it to confirm this)

quora.com/Do-white-women-find-Asian-men-attractive

quora.com/How-can-an-Asian-guy-get-a-white-girl

Lauren Southern is Canadian fyi,

but you're probably out of luck. Asian guys have it harder than black women here.

>you can read her lips

Don't look back over your shoulder, Keep your eye on freedom shore, Cause You Know the brave men with you , Also pay the Wages of war.
caos-conzept.de/shop/image/cache/data/Aufbuegler/Pacman-600x600.png

deport illegals now

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

We get it, you're a nigger and hispanic.

Virginia Tech

youtube.com/watch?v=vD2mFecuXMg

Depends on your personality.
just be yourself

notice how the parents are the least "influential" part of that diagram.

Women are animals. You can pay and condition one to fuck a dog, if she hasn't done it for free already. Saying an Asian man cannot get a white woman is retarded.

>Al Gore - who really won the Presidential election in 2000
Citation needed

Ivanka Trump is teaching her daughter Mandarin thereby making it very likely that her daughter will be dating an Asian boy when she grows up.

dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1251490/Ivanka-Trump-s-daughter-Arabella-recites-Chinese-poem.html

Although not confirmed, there were reports in the Chinese media that Chelsea Clinton was dating a Chinese boy while in college. It is hilarious all these user say 'Asian guys cant get White girls' with all the real-life examples of what ELITE White girls do in their private lives.

ASIAN MEN : 1
WHITE BOYS : 0

I do.

The cogs don't move either.

>So how rich? Six figure? 500k? 1 million? 10 million?

>tfw no lauren gf
>tfw no face

There is a simple logical explanation why Asian male/White female couples are generally rare and fundamentally mismatched. (which all statistics on interracial relationships confirm)

A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.

On the other hand, a typical white female, especially an American white female of Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian descent, is not feminine enough for an Asian male. NE Asian women in China and Japan are 1000x more feminine than White women are, even those in Europe, in every way. There is no doubt about that. A modern white woman is more rough, thick-skinned and masculine, compared to a typical Asian female. Therefore, a typical super feminine Asian woman is no doubt more naturally suited for an Asian man, who is not as rugged and masculine looking as a White male is. This is why white women who go to NE Asian countries have a lot of trouble finding decent quality Asian men to date, and often complain about it on the internet.

Being East Asian is a death sentence, only being south asian and being a cripple can be worse in dating.

Can't imagine a WN going for you and alt-right / libertarian girls are few and far between. That leaves you with conservatives, so unless you're a Christian get ready to spend the rest of your life wanking.

Your english is fine.

no wonder why she's so hot for donald. He makes her husband look like the biggest cuck ever.

yea, i noticed that too......

Calling teenage Chelsea Clinton "ELITE" is outrageous. That girl has always been a disgusting fuckin mess with more teeth than any human could need for a single lifetime.

bitch has has plastic surgery

>I've heard some of them are "coalburners." Are some of them also riceburners?

These two groups tends to be mutually exclusive.

Find a white woman you actually want to marry, don't try any creepy PUA stuff, just be yourself, if it's not a match up, move on.

Most white women are not a good match for a beta male. But they're worth the struggle, it's impossible to have white children without white women.

>Ramen noodle hair
Literally the most unattractive hairstyle in the world

I see /r/asianmasculinity has taken time from committing suicide to shitpost on a saturday night.

remember ping to aim for the top of your mouth not the back of your throat

themodernman.com/dating/the-real-reason-why-a-lot-of-good-men-fail-with-women.html

Literally all women care about is height and money.

>ASIAN MEN : 1
>WHITE BOYS : 0

You do realise that if you marry a white woman, your son will be half white, and he will have white uncles and a white grandfather right?

You can date white girls without putting down asian girls or white boys, it's not a contest.

- Asian woman who doesn't put down Asian men or put up with people who put down white women.

i'll say this:

it's easier for a 6' asian guy to get a white women than a 5'5" white guy

Be rich. Most white women are gold diggers and most AM/WF relationships only happen because the AM is a rich fuck.

Though, she will be highly likely to cheat on you unless you keep her in control.

Asian males are the least likely to get White girls. I think it's because White girls are taller and stronger than Asian males, generally speaking. Too weird.

Switch well-educated with game and that's the trio you need. Ideally you'll need two

Only fuck really rich asians mate