Say sorry!!

when will you racist cunts just apologize for what you did in the 40s? you locked up a innocent man!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22278664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah Master Windu!

Are you threatening me master jedi?

I. AM. THE. SENATE.

HYRRRRRRRRRRRRRARRRARRHH!!!!

1940s - Locked faggot up in Camp

Based.

2018 More faggots in Camps

You mean that time when Democrats put people into camps?

say sorry

The democrats did that.

Never forget.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

BULLSHIT

THIS FAGGOT WAS 5 YEARS OLD HE DIDNT KNOW SHIT

No.

Go be a dick grabbing gook somewhere else if you hate this country so much.

SAY SORRY!

Takei is still butthurt that Trump fired him on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU

I hear terrible echos of the past where people in positions of influence make unconstructive bullshit comments that help noone and let the bad trump man do bad things
tl;dr cunt

fuck this faggot and his hallucinations

FDR was the worst president ever, a genuine tyrant.

I apologize for him, Takei. Too bad it's people like you who support these monsters.

he should concern-troll us all

Well he's fine now isn't he?

thank you.

(((terrible echoes of the past)))

oi vey shut it down

He was a child during the internment.

How is rounding up ILLEGAL immigrants the same as that?

say sorry tho

I'm still not sure why we didn't deport them directly from our bombers

democraps locked his ass up

DID SOMEONE SAY (((ECHO)))?

Idiot, the parties switched on the 60s. FDR was actually a hardline conservative.

Japanese Americans are a great asset to the country, no?

Here is another Jap that was 2 years old in the internment camp and used that to become a bay area congressman. Also transgender grandson.

who even is this faggot, why do you people keep posting him?

kek, came in here to post this

There it is

Conservative Proto-Bolshevik.

The "party swap" convention, very little remembered!

lol this faggot

lool post the apprentice vid to him on twitter

>FDR was actually a hardline conservative.
You are fucking retarded.

Jesus Christ

*vomits*

They mostly reside in Hawaii and Commiefornia and probably all voted for Shillary, so...

Why does CNN normalize crazy people?

FAAAAAAAGGOTTTTTTTT

I fucking hate this guy so much, he is so fucking useless he doesn't do shit.

Doesn't surprise me that him and his Sacramento buddies raped his grandson till he lost his fucking mind and decided he was a little girl.

sick jap fuck

>comparing DJT to FDR
theyre not even trying anymore

and just think...if they'd had tazers in those days to subdue the japs he'd be happily married today

>i hear terrible echoes of the past
I-it was real in my mind g-guys!

It couldve been much worse for him during WWII. He couldve been a Jew in a concentration camp getting gassed or a Chinese kid at Unit 731 getting his organs removed while he was still awake.

Oh no he had to sleep on an uncomfortable bed! The horror!

What happened with his poll yesterday?

This. And also reply with the CNN article in OP's pic and ask him if he thinks FDR was a respectable president regardless.

He's like a wanna be jew with a "muh sixty gorillion" except the interment camps weren't that bad and those affected were compensated later.

If we need to do it again we should, just remember to compensate the people later

is he talking about nanjing

Compared to fucking Stalin maybe. FDR was radically left for the time

An actual picture of Mike Honda's family being tortured in a internment camp.

What was necessary, but, we will apologize after Japan apologizes for all of the torture, rape, and crimes they subjected allies and indigeonous peoples to

>TRUMP IS NORMALIZING HATE
>appears in a Twilight Zone episode where he reveals the Japanese in America did try to sabotage Americans and help the Japanese kill them before murdering a WW2 veteran before screaming banzai and jumping out a window

WONDER WHY HE WAS OKAY DOING THAT?

he deleted it when it was about to tip over to 50% for the media more harmful than trump poll option

Why doesn't he have AIDS yet?

Fucking GOOD. The present is terrible.

Fuck you George. Apologize for making me watch this.

His excuse was that Trump supporters started voting and skewed the results so he deleted it and blocked anyone that brought it up.

Fucker is still salty he was never captain of the Enterprise

I don't have authority to apologize for the actions of the american people and government.

I don't understand your point.

he's right
why fear the japs during ww2
why have any fear people
stop the fear; stop the hate

OY VEY... I mean OH MYYY!

REEEEEEE

Nope, Anything-American is tainted.
Asians (women in particular) are just as bad as blacks when it comes to MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION and they fight amongst themselves to see who is more disparaged. It's mostly gooks and jungle gooks that are outspoken but i'm sure there are a few nips too.

That reminds me of how Takei talked about how Hellish his life was in the camp, but also talked about how they celebrated Christmas and his parents took him to see Santa.

I'm so sorry we ever had FDR as President

He is not a Japanese

Even Internment camp is not known here

Hes trying so hard to be the milo of the left.

Looking to the past shows an inability to deal with the present, which is how you look forward to a future of your making.

>Watashi no 120,000~~~

>tfw when he's so triggered by his poll blowing up in his face and embarrassing him, he has to play the internment card
>AGAIN

He's the only president who decided to break the de facto tradition of only serving for two terms total. Such a fucking douchebag.

Thank God we codified that tradition into law before Obama came into office.

IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22278664

during world war two, when everything was at stake, sequestering those with potentially questionable loyalties based on ethnicity was a reasonable precaution. british did it to italians

get over it faggot

velly solly

>wat u did in the 40s

wasn't even born so FUUUCKK YOOOOOUUUU

you have bieber in portugal?

the democratic left? Well, you can start since you are a paid shill poster. This is also a sad grasp at straws from a drowning organization. I look forward to the end of your career.

>Literally did everything to give himself more power and increase the government's control over everything
>Said "fuck it" and served 6 million terms because technically the rule wasn't binding yet
>Totally not the typical mindset of the modern day democrat

>I hear terrible echoes of the past

did someone call him a cocksucking nip faggot on twitter or something

Yeah, I can watch youtube through smoke signs. We're pretty advanced over here. :^)

Locking people up for suspected baseless crimes is unconstitutional.

People love to gloss over the fact that THERE WAS A REASON WHY THEY PUT THE FUCKERS IN CAMPS

>Japanese were sent to camps by a Democrat President and a Democrat Congress which was approved by a Democrat-appointed Supreme Court
>Republicans are bad

george takei? more like george teh-gay! lol!

Reparations when?

The japanese will never pay and you know it.

Subtle memes are the best.

Even after literally 70 times of apology, Japan still has nearly a hundred times this kind of “victims” who complain about imperial japan

so did the wops but they dont complain

That dude looks really uncomfortable with this.

Who wouldn't be. He probably caught AIDS just looking at him, imagine the kind of diseases he caught just from being touched.

I thought fags love camp.

who the fuck is he jerking off

>that gif

>hurr durr wouldn't it be like hilarious if George Takei jerked u off live
>lolsorandom

Fucking Christ, pure eye cancer.

He milks that story more than the hundreds of dicks he's sucked.