One-quarter of Russian companies cut salaries in 2016, at times even skipping payments to their employees

>One-quarter of Russian companies cut salaries in 2016, at times even skipping payments to their employees.
>The average monthly wage in Russia dropped 8% last year (after falling 9.5% in 2015) to under $450 — less than the mean monthly pay in China, Poland or Romania.
>the poverty rate jumped to nearly 15%
>the country’s regional governments are not faring much better
marketwatch.com/story/russia-is-a-mess-the-poverty-rate-is-soaring-and-only-10-of-85-regions-are-financially-stable-2017-01-31

Why do we even talk about Russia?

They're not even China-tier.

if a country needs to boost their economy quickly they engage on a major war outside their territory.
something is building up in russia.

Fuck off jew

>Why do we even talk about Russia?
I'm also very confused why Russia is the only fucking thing you talk about.

what is economic sanctions

i aint even a shill lol.
im just saying to reverse this, russia can or even might go to a major war with a different nation.
vodkaniggers like you got no reading comprehension.

Russia has nukes. Lots of nukes.
And frequently used armies.
And also sanctions. Lots of sanctions.

>boost their economy
>engage on a major war

>By Stratfor analysts

They're not wrong though

I hope at least once in their miserable bolshevick lives they go ahead and take their nukes and communism to countries which deserve it like India, Iraq, Pakistan.

Whatever the fuck did eastern europe ever do to the soviets to deserve communism? Like our countries weren't already corrupted and full of malevolent idiots.

>does not know how war economy works
kys desu nee?

Every single Russian that I've seen posting here said the sanctions didn't do shit besides making them unable to buy good cheese

Yeah, worked 4u well in iRack

Yeah well, looks as if we'll have to send all the jobs and manufacturing to Russia now, lift them up the way the West built Asia
I'd rather give the Russkis a hand in any case

It needs to be a total war to work

They're just saving face. The Russian shills on here say that the sanctions hurt us more than them which we know is total bullshit.

Being homeless in Russia must be a frozen version of Hell on Earth.

For centuries, basically all of human history, poor countries with strong military revitalize their economy and gain more power through war.
I wonder to what extent Russia plans to expand its boarders to encompass more countries.
They need to do something to give their economy a stimulus and war might be it. It brought the US out of the great depression after all.

How did the trillions lost in Afghanistan and Iraq boost America's economy?

Funny comming from Romania. Whos soldiers were storming Stalingrad first, again?

Except the war ruined both our and Ukrainian gdp and other economic indicators, except Syria war was for political and not economical reasons, and we still lose economically there.

Which fucking war economy are you even talking about? Like Afganistan, when we/you - fought and China - bought?

>vodkanigger does not understand how his country fucked up bt TRYING to invade Ukraine and failing

Actually US invaded Ukraine before us -- by making Maidan there, american operatives were and still all over there, right after that Crimea was taken, with public polls and zero (0) victims, and still is taken.

After that similar activities rose in eastern ukraine, and ukraine declared military response.

What was Russia doing? Protecting its borders.
What was globalist US doing? Arab spring in neighboring country plus sparkling "nazi" anti-russian movement along the country.

tl dr You know jack shit about the subject you are talking about.

>This one annaly devastated gypsie with his commies.
Fist you were annaly fucked by germany next you were annaly fucked by german communism.
>procced to blame Russians.

Can Russian shills seamlessly switch flags? Neat.

>what are paid shills
Sup Forums was full of CTR, is full of Olgino bots and now invaded by Shultz bots. Only retard cant see it. Many real Russians dont write in Russian threads because shills make then unbearable with their lies about our economic, le savior of white race meme and other bs.

fuck off ctr

t. 16 years old muslims enabler.
go suck your step father dildo.

t. Adam Moiseevich Shekelberg
Fuck off. No 15 rubles for you.

I don't understand the economic sanctions at Russia, they're not our enemies. It's not like the west has some "moral high ground" on them neither

Does that mean I can go to Russia to find a loyal white because I can take her out of poverty?

we only talk about Russia to piss off Trumptards

nobody really cares about you slavs

che za kuchka pidorov, stidno

We had to punish them for responding to the coup we engineered in Ukraine. Fucking insane Russians.

every time I say I am Russian I hear "Don't you guys beat up gays there?" or "is it illegal to be gay there?"

Not sharing the profag stance has really affected our image in the west. All the disinfo about crimea too.

It not like life was significantly better before sanctions.

But I live in Moscow so I don't care.

1917-2017... soros will try bolshevik revolution v2 this year.

Nigga this ain't hearts of iron

It's because they refuse to promote degeneracy .

That's fine for them, Ruskies aren't spoiled Westerners. Bottle of vodka, piece of bread, some bombs on TV wherever they dropping it, and Ivan is happy.

What Crimea disinformation specifically? Genuinely curious to hear.

>$450

wow, I make that in less than 2 days, including taxes

Personal income of Russians shrank by 52.2% in January 2016 as compared to December 2015. According to the report by the state statistics body Rosstat, the monthly income in January averaged only 21365 rubles (about USD $291) though only a month ago it was 45212 rubles ($614).Mar 9, 2016