You're at the gym getting /fit/ as fuck when this man comes up to you and says

You're at the gym getting /fit/ as fuck when this man comes up to you and says
>Salam aleykum, this gym is under sharia control. Sign up for crossfit like a real Muslim, or else I'll chop your head off, inshallah!
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>silence between us

good one sikh bro lets grab a drink and laugh about these fucking muzzie invaders invaders

Since that man in the picture is a Sikh, I'd propose we go ape on some Moslem Mughals in honor of his heritage. Deus Vult! Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Ka Fateh!

Leave it to Pooland for Poo tier posts.

Yo, that turban is looking SIKH m8.
we "haha safe lad," it up a bit, then get a sick chest pump on.

Slap his girlfriend's ass

We would do a bro fist and go out to behead some faggoty ass Paiwonskis all the merry fucking day!

I impale him with a barbell

>Muslim
That's a Sikh and I hate to break it to you but Sikhs are b-r-o t-i-e-r

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE

Two can play this game, Dahnjeet.

Rhodesia user lives!

Fuck off mate, Sikhism is a religion built on kebab removal and they don't try to enforce their beliefs on others

It's bait, plebbit fag. And Sikhs need to go back, they are shitskins and have caused more terrorist acts than muslims in Canada. Same shit, different hats. Even the first gurus went to Mecca on pilgrimage and their poo book was written in part by muslims. Theu used to be muslims and had a political difference, which is why they are still monotheistic.

You're sounding like a disgusting leaf right now, cuh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komagata_Maru_incident

Sikhs are niggers and have never removed kabob, they still collude with them. The ultimate kabob removers are easily the Slavs

You sound like a shitskin.

You kikes
you never stop trying to incite global war
Don't you realise how we hate you
We're coming for you first, all of us

You look like one

Why Does Sup Forums fall for this POO'pee thread each week ???

TPBP

>It's another retard trying to falseflag that Sup Forums doesn't know how to differentiate between a sikh and a muslim rerun

Poland, this shitpost actually made me laugh because I'm currently at the gym and you used the classic Sikh bait. Good job. You are a real human Sup Forumsack.

You absolute fucking newfag, this is how the meme usually goes.
Someone posts the muslim copypasta with a sikh OP, everyone else starts posting "That's a Sikh".

>Sikh
>Muslim

Umm.

>curved swords

>instant, dignified beheading or death by snapped spinal cord posted all over instagram

that's a sikh not a muslim, he wouldn't even talk about sharia law, get the ufck outa here u fucking shill retard