If Muslims hate Americans, why do they want to live here so bad?

If Muslims hate Americans, why do they want to live here so bad?

gibs

Same with all migrants. They beg on their knees to get into a place then spend the rest of their lives there sucking off the tit while whining about how their homeland was best of all. Ban migrants

You are confusing America with Americans Wyatt.

dats rite!

because their countries are fucking shitholes and they can't drink a beer if they want to

yet they want Sharia law here. why? whats the point? Don't people see how deceptive this is?

I don't get why Americans care so much about immigrants

Because Islam is based on thriving for total world domination burger

because you keep attacking their countries so they have nowhere else to go

this "cologne rape" was debunked

Source?

His ass

misogynist

we don't. Hence why we elected a president who is trying his hardest to remove them

Because they want to conquer it and bring it under Muslim rule.

Burgers are good. Try sometime

>source: muslim brotherhood's agenda

I'm okay with immigrants. If they are from stable European countries. Or if like only a couple from other non-white countries REALLY want to assimilate and actually contribute to our nation. Otherwise fuck them.

Our system of legal immigration is in place to do just that too.. I can't believe we live in a time where illegal immigration is not only considered ok, but you're the devil if you disagree

I know. Its absolute insanity that our laws are being trampled in the name of political correctness. Does no one understand how vital laws and borders are for a healthy nation?

Apparently nationalism is evil and racist