The Night Tulsa Burned (1999):"Black Wall Street" was the wealthiest Black community in America before being attacked...

>The Night Tulsa Burned (1999):"Black Wall Street" was the wealthiest Black community in America before being attacked by an angry white mob, killing more than 300 African Americans and burning 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, hospitals, schools, churches, and businesses".

youtube.com/watch?v=yLwVxyD7A98&feature=youtu.be

Niggers come in all colors

Those "civilized" niggers in Tulsa had been going out of their "Wall Street" and raping white women in white neighborhoods. The fucking savages got what they deserved for raping innocent whites like heartless fucking chimps.

WE WUZ WALLSTREET N SHIET TILL THE WHITE MAN CAME AND DESTROYED US. WE USED DA POWAH OF OUR MINDS TO BE DOCTORS N RUN BIDDNESSES.

Reality check, niggers are the most dangerous people in Tulsa. Even the white trash posts little danger unless provoked.

>before being attacked by an angry white mob
Because a group of niggers tried to free a rapist from jail and killed whites trying to
Nignogs need to remember this next time they think about touching a white

>1999

Why do you include this as if that's when it happened and not when someone did a documentary on it?

Niggers think they can win a war against whites? Sad!

>from Tulsa

Feelsgoodman

You put the year of the movie behind the title mate.

Grew up in Tulsa.

You left out the part where we dropped bombs from airplanes.

Everyone still knows whites don't go north of 51st and blacks don't go south of it.

Except for the airport, that's neutral.

funny how op ignores this

Brady marched coons around

I stumbled upon a real good book on this topic years ago. One thing I noticed that is never discussed in these modern takes on the Tulsa riots is this; Shortly before the incident at the Tulsa court house, there was an actual lynching. The guy that got lynched, robbed and killed a popular cab driver. A crowd of angry white men lynched the murderer. The interesting thing was, the cab driver was black, and the man that was lynched was white. You will never here that anywhere, in politically correct discussions of this lynching. I have not seen utube doc though, so you tell me; Did they mention this caveat?

What did he mean by this?

From what I understand, the bomb dropping was never substantiated, Blacks saw planes in sky, and made these accusations. The planes were, admittedly, used as spotter craft, for the white forces as part of the overall response by whites to black military style skirmish lines, and snipers.

Just so everyone knows there is an identical thread with an identical title over in your favorite place, Reddit. Okay have fun.

C'mon man don't take this from us.

A white neighborhood that stood under a bluff, that was itself a black neighborhood, came under black sniper fire, with women and children as the intended targets. This happened after WW1, and there was a fair amount of blacks that had received military training, and they attempted to use their G.I. training against the whites. It was, quite literally, much like a war time battle, and ultimately they lost bigly. To point to the whites of Tulsa, as the instigators, does not do the truth justice, and is merely another attempt at political correctness.

I don't go to ledit, but I assure you that, here, you will receive unbiased redpills, that deal in historical facts, and not hysterics.

I am sorry, but perhaps you might take solace, in the fact that a National Guard captain, who had been sent with federal troops, to quell the unrest, was shot by a young Tulsan, with a shotgun at close range, after he called the guardsman a "nigger lover". I found that quite unnecessary.

There were actually many successful blacks in Tulsa, and it causes one to ponder, what would this city have been like today, had not this riot occurred, had not the black mob murdered an innocent white bystander in their unfounded (and in my opinion, hypocritical) rage.

Can someone please tell what happened

haiti

kys you stupid malay

Awesome! Real examples of worthless niggers being reminded that they exist because of our forbearance. This should happen every time a nigger steps out of line, just stay out of jail until the collapse. Then we rake in all of the shekels, organs, etc.

straight outta leddit

Any one got some ACTUALY source for the story that isn't full of sjw half truths?

Whites got jealous of black success, chimp out and burn everything. Get away Scott free because they're white.

basically

DICK ROWLAND DINDU NUTTIN, HE WAS A HONEST WORKING BOY.
THE BLACK MEN WHO CAME TO THE COURT HOUSE WITH THEIR GUNS DRAWN WERE JUST DISPLAYING THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS! THE GUN THAT WENT OFF WAS BY ACCIDENT, THE BLACK MAN WHO SHOT THE GUN DINDU NUTTIN AND THE WHITE DEVILS WHO SHOT BACK SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Black man allegedly rapes white elevator operator. He's seen fleeing from the scene while white bitch screams. He's taken into custody. Three white men show up calling for black man to be lynched, which was a popular punishment back then(white murderer was lynched a week earlier), black men hear about possible lynching and go to the court house with guns drawn saying he dindu nuttin. White men see this as a threat so they go home and get their guns. Black gang with guns vs white gang with guns in front of court house, black man "accidentally" shoots white man, which leads to a gunfight. After gunfight, whites angry as fuck and they go to the black neighborhood and burn it to the ground. Literal DINDU NUTTIN story