What does it mean when people (germans) say that ""Germany" won WWII?"

What does it mean when people (germans) say that ""Germany" won WWII?"

They mean the country and not the people, right? Unpack and explain this to me please. I've met Germans who've said this IRL and I've seen it posted on this board.

it means that cletus that made this post must reply to this message or his mother will die in her sleep tonight

>not asserting dominance by peeing directly into the water

Faggot

>pic
kek
Where does peeing in the sink goes in that chart?

its an attempt to distance the german people, who generally supported hitler, from his actions

They are pretending that they were all held hostage by this madman of a dictator and were powerless to stop it. They are pretending like they never supported him and were against him all along.

This brings you to the conclusion, no matter how fucked it is, that Germany 'won' world war 2 because it was liberated from hitler.......and Hitler lost world war 2

I always try to make as much noise as possible and to piss as long as possible.

>not turning the sink on to cover up the sound of the pee

What about people who fart while they pee?

by letting the others hear you, you are asserting your dominance over them.........
t. master of the workplace urinal

Is it normal to shit while pissing

Oh. That's way way more cucked than I thought. Holy shit

well, the world telling you you and your people are responsible for the terrible deaths of 6 gorillion jews for 40 years might have something to do with it.

Nah they're cucked and I didn't even realize how bad it was. ((((((Germany)))))) won WWII says the ashamed Ger"man"

H-how do you wieners reach all the way into the water? I can't even get close...

Wtf is this real? This is Canada lvl "if you kill me I win shit" how can be people be this unpatriotic? Does it make them feel special?

This is actually my favorite meme right now.

only a leaf could be this stupid

the islamic economics one madd my day

Try it and post a pic and we'll troubleshoot it

Has anyone ever done the last one?
Can you have sex and cum under water?
Doesn't water go up your dickhole?
What happens if you fuck a female under water?

You can add more water.

Dicklets, when will they learn?

>not peeing in a womans mouth for the ultimate stealth pee

This

Because germans are smart people, not falling for the nationalist bullshit meme despite bigots uprising in UK and USA.

Jokes on them my Ancestors supported hitler and we still do

Which is why all the German men died right?

dude you're still urinating within the demiurge's illusory toilet bowl concept.
reject the system, pee outside.