Why do people say that they're Jewish shills? They name the Jew. They are well versed in the JQ

Why do people say that they're Jewish shills? They name the Jew. They are well versed in the JQ.

Also TRS thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlqtnff1vIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enochs wife is a jew unfortunately

fuck off mike
How do I join the forum, I want to go to an Ontario pool party

they are divide and conquer pieces of shit

their members attack all forms of natsoc that isn't THEIR "natsoc". They target groups and individuals who claim to be natsoc and are NOT also TRS members.

They are NOT well versed on the JQ and they are a bunch of degenerates.

imo desu

inb4 TRShills attack me over this post

Because everyone in the right is a Jewish shill.

I mean if you want an actual answer, antifa raided here and shilled pretty hard to cause as many divisions in the "secret club" as possible.

People who unironically think the TRS guys are Jews are low IQ morons who call anything they don't like "Jewish". You don't hear about it anymore because antifa isn't making any new threads.

>Inb4 last name is Jewish

Nope

>Inb4 just look at him

Doesn't look Jewish and you can't name a single phenotype

>Inb4 more tinfoil hat shit

>>>/8fag/

Antifa played 8pol pretty gud

Because they're actually likeable and funny people who know how to market, unlike most of the spergs on the aut-right.

But she's not fully Jewish.

And I know that no jewy Jew would listen to Enoch shit on the chosen people like that.

She doesn't identify as Jewish nor does she act like one if she married Enoch.

Here's how you should deal with TRS going forward: with caution. Don't give them personal info, but keep listening. They are an important stepping stone on the red pill path.

enochs wife IS jewish

and i know you post here sven

I just went to the international TRS party

AMA

The Jewwifegate is practically their end. The death panel was decimated, FtN is gone...all because Ghoul aka Mr. 2 mommies who also wanted to date a literal tranny jew couldn't STFU.

Fuck 8*han for siding with Antifa to eat their own. TRS has done more for the right than those autists have. They brag about being the "real Sup Forums" who left after gamer*ate, which means that they're libertarians trying to ride the alt-right and 4pol's coattails.

>Attack you on this pots

It's a podcast network you sperg fuck, just because they're "too softcore" for you doesn't mean you get to call them D & C shills.

You fell for the antifa memes

>Finger pointing
>Promoting D & C
>Thinking they're natsoc

Wew goes in all fields, they're diverse a group of internet trolls and nationalists stop cherrypicking one part of them you don't like.

>Mulatto Brother
>Jewish Wife
>Some sort of turkic-balkan blob

Matt Forney pls go, and take your rumors with you

>She doesn't identify as Jewish

she was head of her university's b'nai brith society and she commented on a youtube video of some cross dressing thing about being a jew and "this is how we jew it". she's a new york jew.

The only reason pol hates Jews is because it mostly comprises of muslims.

stop shilling for TRS you stupid niggers.

>Enoch's wife is Jewish

Yes, he married her while he was a libertarian you purity spiraling cuck, If you thought the alt right was supposed to be 4th Reich shit then you supported the wrong people, the guy didn't want to divorce his wife of ten years just because she wasn't white enough for emotional issues and because it would be difficult sue him.

>Accuses me of being Sven

Kek

can't wait until this propaganda show is finally canceled

>It's his fault that his brother is a mulatto
Oh, I bet you're some pure aryan warrior... His wife left him, his family disowned him. He's still done more for the movement than you ever will.

Maybe I'm just sick of seeing us lose because we're so willing to eat our own. All that kept us united before was getting Trump elected. Now that he's in, the autists are showing their true colors.

protip: he is a hungarian jew himself

He's Serbian

same difference

This. This user even mentions that.
We must stick together. Once we retake the country we can debate details.

Oh fuck off, you 8pol types think Hitler was too soft.

He wasn't and isn't Jewish, and even if he were he is literally nobody. He's just some guy that has a voice on an alt right podcast.

The only reason people on this board give a shit is because antifa MADE them give a shit through D & C shilling. It was blatant as shit but of course you autists will fight each other over literally nothing.

>same difference

Not a saying

>same thing
>no difference

Literally kys nigger

yeah, just keep bumping the thread. Cause that's not shilling.
Nothing of value comes from these threads.
Stop shilling TRS

This.

The left has no problem with this. They all work as one due to not actually having their own ideology or thinking critically at all.

We will always have infighting due to us having actual discussion and ideas. We must push past this to work as one.

>Everything I don't like is a shill

Fuck off retard

i found trs and tds through this board a year ago

last weekend i was hanging out with all of them irl

but on the chans theyre unmentionable.

life comes at you fast

See
Also it's a fucking podcast. It's nothing serious. They're their to drink and bantz with friends about chimp outs and politics.

This shit isn't serious. It's all in good fun.

hey calm down Paco some people like TRS theyre allowed to

Too many retards falling for the antifa memes.

Decide and conquer yo.

Why can't we just hivemind on certain things like the left does?

Too many contrarians and edgelords in our movement

>purity spiraling cuck
His wife is a marxist jew. That's a violation of the 14 words. Purity spiraling is arguing of Italians are white. His wife being a jew that actively promotes diversity would have become a problem eventually. Thankfully this blew up before TRS became too big. I understand Mike's position but at some point she would have found out anyway.

>hey don't you think its funny how mike enoch has been LARPing as a hardcore anti-semite for these years when he has a liberal, new york jew wife?

>MUH PURITY SPIRIALLING!!!!!!!

this is the kind of sanctimonious TRS attitude that got you doxed and why i don't feel sorry for you

>If you thought the alt right was supposed to be 4th Reich shit then you supported the wrong people,

oh so know they are libertarians again? or milo tier cuckservatives? or hardcore nazis like theyve been LARPing as? which one is it TRShill?

So let's just disregard everything TRS did because one of them fucked up years before he was even redpilled. Even he admitted his wrongdoing. Antifa started this, and by turning on TRS, you're helping ANTIFA by playing along with their divide and conquer game.

not all antifa are bad. some of them are BASED and helped us deal with our jewish eceleb problem

>this is the way some people actually feel about niggers

>this is the kind of sanctimonious TRS attitude that got you doxed and why i don't feel sorry for you

The contrarian/antifa shill shows his true colors

Holy shit you people don't even try to cover it up anymore.

I haven't watched a single TRS podcast since the cucks got doxxed. Le jew jokes coming from jews and subhumans aren't quite as funny.

TRS threads always play out the same way
kike allegations and TRS dips replying the same way every time.
That's why you don't shill here.
these threads are stupid, and you're stupid.

Because it was a raid by antifa and other /leftypol/ fags trying to D&C and everyone ate it up like hotcakes

Now THAT is a shill post.

just send your donation and shut up, goy

i thought he would look a lot more like seth rogan. still jewish like him though

I haven't turned on TRS. I still like TRS. But I'm going to be honest about their shortcummies. They had shitty opsec. Mike's wife was a marxist jew. Naming the jew comes with consequences. People get killed for fighting against Zionism.

Than stop whining about it. All you've posted is complaints about anyone defending TRS

I don't care about someone being a Jew or not, I care about what they say and what they do.

Another example of bad opsec. Jazzhands left the webcam on during a stream.

her job was to plan drag queen shows and do their makeup

Then you're not altright. Keep that attitude and you'll learn the hard way why you can't trust jews.

This is the problem with white nationalism as opposed to nationalism. Everyone has a different conception of what's "white" and when there's an issue like with enoch's wife, people turn on each other.

That being said I miss Fash the Nation so much

How many levels of jewry can you find in Mike the Kike's wedding photo?

>We must stick together. Once we retake the country we can debate details.
TRS fags always say this and then keep attacking everyone else anyway

>anyone on the right does something TRS doesn't like
>TRS goons start harassing them and flinging shit
>the other guy fights back
>"whoa wtf? Don't punch right guys, not cool"

what the FUCK are you talking about? i wasn't involved in the doxing and still or supportive of it. i'm just informing you that your above thee attitude is what 8gag took offence too and the fact you havent learnt anything means i don't feel sorry for you.

Holy shit. How have I not seen this. Anyone have the original?

> Everything TRS did

Like what? Their website traffic is like thousand times lower than sofurry.com

>Everyone has a different conception of what's "white"
Jews aren't white. The confusion comes from when they pretend to be white to convince white people to work against their own interests.

Yes, I have the original, because I took the screenshot, but I haven't posted it anywhere.

at least he's not fat anymore, i will give him that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlqtnff1vIQ

Fash the Nation didn't participate in the kike deception the others did.

Hope they come back, unaffiliated with TRS.

>stop whining about it
what are you, 12? I know their listeners are young, but jesus christ kid, don't slip into your parental alter because someone on Sup Forums is criticizing you.
You're making TRS look bad.

yeah I guess that's something

did anyone else get banned from trs forums after mike and everyone got doxed

Enoch met her before he was redpilled. Was he just supposed to dump her because she's Jewish as soon as he realized Jews are bad? And make an announcement to everyone that he has a jew wife?

And it was his wife, none of them are Jewish. Is Fash the nation being canceled worth it? It was a popular tool to grow the alt-right and redpill norm is but thanks to pettiness on "purists" like yourself you set the alt-right back years, maybe to the point of no recovery

holy fuck he looks like a ghoul or a zombie whats wrong with his eyes

What do you think jazzhands would say of the job Trump has done so far on immigration? He was worried Trump would cuck for a while

>Was he just supposed to dump her because she's Jewish as soon as he realized Jews are bad?
Yes. I understand divorce is hard, but still, yes.

>And make an announcement to everyone that he has a jew wife?
No. I would understand keeping that a secret.

>Is Fash the nation being canceled worth it?
Perhaps with a subversive jew wife it would have been inevitable. Imagine what would happen if she found out by herself.

that tattoo is grotesque, wtf mike

wtf I love TRS now

>being well versed in the JQ is an accomplishment.

That should just be standard procedure at this point. That said, listen to more Daily Shoah. It's fucking awesome, and you can get the information yourself instead of starting these threads that shills will instantly jump on.

the really bad part is that he reproduced with a jew so now he has to do all that stuff and then gas his jewish children if he wants back into our good graces

It's true. All you've posted is complaints about me and others "shilling" because we know who started the doxxing in the first place.

The aut-right doesn't understand how relationships work. They're the actual basement dwelling permavirgins the rest of us get strawmanned as.

Peinovich admitted he's at least part jew multiple times, he just did it in enough of a kikeish roundabout way that suckers like you would be able to maintain their denial.

Just one example:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY

the reality is hes unattractive and far less bold IRL so he has low standards. its not some big noble thing he's doing by staying with her. If he could find a thin pretty goya, he'd drop this trampstamped jew broad in a heartbeat.

Fuck off. This board is complete shit now, TRS is the saving grace. Go back to 8pol if you want anti-TRS shit.

don't be a faggot. his appearance isn't the problem. his jew wife is. he should have said something before.

but with all that said, im glad tds is still going.

Who /TheWarRoom/ here?
White Space Marine Rape Squads when?

I don't believe you. Post it cropped with like a sliver of his face showing for proof

even if he is part jewish, hes done more for the white race than 99.99999% of all living whites today

The show is great and the content is awesome. The only people calling them Jewish shills are Ironmarch faggots and the TRS community itself. They're way too autistic and purity spiral so much that it's honestly hilarious

"Above thee" because I didn't side with ANTIFA over TRS?! Yeah, go fuck yourself

>reproduced with a jew

He has no children.

trs is literally jews bro. at least antifa is white

FFS i'm agreeing with a leaf.

They need to stop bullying jim

Enoch is a fucking creep, look at those deadened beady eyes of his... fucking looks like a serial killer to me.

>Mike, this doxxing was rough but now we are free to do ANYTHING.

>Also we can be more high energy since we don't have that mumbling skeleton anymore.

>You're right Sven, this is a new era within a new era.

***MASSIVE DIP IN SHOW QUALITY***

Could be a slip of the tongue. He denies being a jew. 8pol looked at his family tree and didn't find any kikes.

Believe what you want. I'm never posting his face. I did get offered $1K in bitcoin once to post it.

Suppose that's true, don't you guys think Enoch has done more for the white race than anyone on this board? He helped to redpill tons of normies and grow the alt-right. A jew wife is shitty but in machiavellian terms it's worth it

>Japanese were legally white in nazi Germany
>Japanese were legally white in South Africa
>mention I have a Japanese gf and point this out
>purity spiraling autists pop a blood vessel in rage and ban me
ANYONE WHO IS NOT 100% PURE NORTHERN EUROPEAN BLOOD FROM 23&ME WILL BE GASSED IMMEDIATELY

>at least antifa is white
lolno.

>His wife left him
Bullshit, she was on TRS before the dox, she was in on it. Show us the papers were filed, black out the personal info, idc. I doubt she ever left him.

That's the problem with antifa, THEY'RE ALL FUCKING WHITE

White cucks fighting and getting jailed on behalf of niggers who couldn't give two shits about them. Bunch of cuck pussies imho.

Dahmer is a very good looking man, and he fucking killed people. Stop playing aesthetic politics.

It's not hard to agree with a leaf when anyone countersignalling here is a fucking shill. All I have to do is defend TRS and we're great friends again.

itl come back, quality fluctuates

I'm so sick of hearing how much these faggots have done for the white race, get his dick out of your mouth already. These traitors and liars made your entire community look like fucking idiots, don't you understand that? If anything, they probably repulsed a bunch of people that may have been approaching the red pill.

Mike Enoch is a part-jew himself too.