Why shouldn't guns have more regulation and why shouldn't we have common sense gun control including universal...

why shouldn't guns have more regulation and why shouldn't we have common sense gun control including universal background checks and gun registries

hardmode: no "muh 2nd amendment" bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act
extranosalley.com/what-percentage-of-crimes-committed-with-illegal-and-legal-guns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should guns have more regulation and why should we have common sense gun control including universal blackground checks and jew registries?

hardmode: no "hitler did nothing wrong" bullshit

niggers.

Because, by definition, laws only limit the actions of law-abiding people. You know, the people who are pose no risk to society.

If someone is already willing to commit murder, they'll inevitably be willing to break firearms laws too.

That gear gave me a semi

>hardmode: no "muh 2nd amendment" bullshit

That's the whole point, you fucking retard.

Buy a gun and kill yourself.

fuck off and kys

Because I like guns. Fuck off.

true

There is already a FEDERAL background check when buying a firearm. What's a Universal background check for, buying guns on other planets?

We don't need it

/thread

militia parity with government arms is a necessity. otherwise, 2nd amendment fails to accomplish its primary purpose: allow armies to be formed to attack/defend threats to the Constitution.

having a debate on gun laws w/o 2nd amendment is as retarded as "Gun Free Zones"

Because criminals won't follow the law and you're only hindering law abiding civilians. Citizens should easily be able to procure real rifles, with 30 round magazines that are fully automatic in case we have to overthrow our government. If you think that's impossible then I guess Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan never happened. US military exceeds at crippling foreign countries initially, insurgencies are an entire different animal.

The 'shooting massacre' is irrelevant. The problem is a mental health one. If you ban guns they will just plow a car into a crowd of people. In Japan and China they have knife attacks that kill 20+ people. In some cases it's worse because nobody can hear the gun shots.

This, there's already been liberal shits BTFO'd when trying to show how easy it is to buy a gun and it turns out they had a felony that come up when their form 4473 is submitted.

can someone give me the rundown on how this feature works? hashes are just hidden IPs so you searched for this person's previous post history?

>why shouldn't guns have more regulation and why shouldn't we have common sense gun control
because it would curtail the chaos engulfing burgerland that will by and by lead to the cesspit nation's collapse

It's a hash of the image not the IP

why do you need to get a driving licence to drive your car but you don't need a gun licence to have a gun? they are equally dangerous

Gotcha. But how is he/she searching? Why should you be surprised an antigun meme has been posted again and again?

>gun registries
huge waste of money and a massive security risk

they don't help solve or prevent crimes so there's no point in having them

In white America, how prevalent is gun violence compared to auto accidents? I'm talking about white America so we can rule out intentional violent crime.

spoiler alert: cars kill WAY more people

>why shouldn't guns have more regulation and why shouldn't we have common sense gun control including universal background checks and gun registries

Like Mexico?

Guns are more restricted than cars are. Roads are also considered government property, so they can make whatever requirements to operate on them as they want.

Because gun control is for slaves.
t.Austfailian

So basically a hash is just a number. You can create unique numbers from any image. When you have an archive you can catalog every image ever posted on any board.

Once you have that searching for threads based on an image becomes extremely easy.

It's not really suprising that this has been posted continuously. It's just a shill who hates guns posting this garbage again and again.

Guns aren't even THAT good for self-defense that's why most modern armies use swords and crossbows.

I don't need to protect myself. That's what the GOVERNMENT is for.

And don't give me any of that conspiracy bullshit.

Governments NEVER turn against their own citizens. I bet more people have been killed by religuns then by the state. For example in the 19th century only 100 million people were killed by the government that's basically nothing.

Mental illness is the real problem.

Why should we do any of that stuff?

None of "save lives" or "muh kids" bullshit

The 2nd amendment, faggot. I'm not playing you "Hardmode" bullshit.

What pistol?

I understand that but all this proves is people have been posting the image. The hash remains the same if I download that image and post it. It will tell me a duplicate image already exists.

I thought he was trying to prove OP was shilling hard for anti-gun making many threads.

calling the 2nd amendment bullshit

you should check out r/late stage capatalism
to find more edge lords

We have enough laws it is illegal to kill someone.

You don't have the constitutional right to drive a car.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. If you think the founders meant regulations and restrictions when they wrote "well regulated militia", look at their quotes on the matter.

That all being said, I have never bought a firearm without a background check. There are restrictions and there are persons who are not eligible to purchase or own firearms. Even when privately selling to a person within state lines (where background checks are not always required [but even if they were, civilians cannot use the NICS anyway {thanks, democrats}]), selling or giving a firearm to a prohibited person is a felony. A prohibited person buying, receiving, or possessing a firearm is a felony.

There are enough restrictions. Fuck off. It's never been about compromise, it's always been about taking shit away from law abiding people. Fuck. Off. You. Cunts.

Go fuck yourself right in the Commiefornia Bullet Button, faggot.

It was actually 260 million that died from Democide. That doesn't include war.

Because more guns in the hands of law obiding citizens means less crime.

Because no matter how much you regulate normal folks, criminals and crazies will always find a way to get a weapon.

We need less regulations. Open carry for all. Criminals are cowards. When everyone has a gun, there are less gun crimes.

Let me ask you this:

Why should I, a law-abiding US Citizen, be punished for the actions of the evil and criminal people?

Why should I risk having my firearm taken away from me because some terrorist decided to kill people?

I don't go on shooting sprees.

I go to church.

I pay my taxes.

I love my family.

Why should I be punished?

Secondly, the reason why I need a firearm like a semi-automatic weapon isn't just for home invasions (that's overkill) but in case our own government turns into a dictatorship.

That way we can put some resistance against a tyrannical government.

lol

White America has a violent crime rate on par with Nordic countries (pre refugee flood).

Violence of any sort is not prevalent in white America.

SHALL

>why shouldn't guns have blah blah blah blah
Because Shall Not Be Infringed.

The industry is already regulated to death.

More regulations will only harm the gun manufacturers, creating less profit.

Evil people will always find a way to kill people using whatever means they can.

Look at the recent attacks in Europe.

They used a truck.

Should we ban all trucks now?

Semi-auto is not overkill for home protection, and if you think that it is, you do not know enough about it to protect your home.

If you pull the trigger on someone, you have exhausted every other option and you are, therefore, shooting to kill. Which means shooting until the threat has completely stopped.

Shoot someone, aiming center mass, miss, and graze their arm. Now you don't have a semi-auto, and their still coming at you.

You wanna need to take the time to pull the bolt back, or do you wanna pull the trigger again?

Because "common sense gun control" is keyword for "ARs look scary, ban them!" while ignoring negros killing each other with pistols in the ghettos.

Because heavy regulation eliminates the purpose altogether of owning a firearm for the security of a free state.

It isn't just that, you're naive if you think so. The leftists are appealing to emotion because an AR does, in fact, look scary. The regulations they propose are so nonsensical that it would be naive to think they're just stupid when in fact they have a very clear goal: be able to ban a semi-automatic weapon. They already tried it when the Supreme Court decided on Heller. They're trying it again with the AR15.

They want to ban a semi-auto firearm. Because once they've done that, they have the precedence to ban them all.

>no one is trying to take your guns, we just want common sense regulations

Nope. They will get none. Because, as they have done for more than fifty years now, they will take every compromise we give them and continue to push farther. We compromised to the point where a 5-4 vote decided that the government couldn't ban a "certain" gun. That should terrify the American people.

Do not give in to compromises. They won't ever stop.

Repeal Hughes, repeal the NFA.

Shall not be infringed means that it shall not be fucking infringed.

And when and if it is, do not recognize the authority of any person, or state, to strip you of your God given rights.

Drown in semen faggot

Same fagging

But, to further my point, ask a liberal who says shit like "nobody needs an AR15" what the fundamental difference between an AR15 and a semi-auto .308 hunting rifle is.

And if there isn't a fundamental difference, then every reason they give to ban the AR15 can then be applied to literally any other semi-automatic firearm.

I agree. All small arms should be legal IMO, but dumb ass gang monkeys ruin that for everyone.

>Not overkill for home invasion.

What kind of idiot are you, 1-10?

So let's say you miss with the Semi-Automatic weapon.

How many layers of dry wall will that ammunition pass through?

If you live in an apartment, that would mean that you essentially killed your next door roommate.

If you live in your own home, maybe you accidentally shot your daughter or wife in the next room.

Have you ever thought about that?

The weird thing is that it isn't even difficult to see what is driving the "gun violence epidemic" in America. It's nigger gangs and spic gangs. But they don't just ignore that, they fucking dismiss it, they refuse to acknowledge it.

Because their goal isn't to curb violence, it's to disarm the populace.

"Assault" rifle homicides compared to nonfirearm homicides
Also, we already have background checks, and gun registries would be a pretense for gun confiscation in some states.

k. Since you surely know the answers to all the questions you just asked, tell me this.

I have an AR15 chambered in .300 Blackout. I shoot once, and miss. How are the answers to those questions any different than if I fired one shot from a lever action rifle chambered in .300 Blackout?

OP, look into the refugee crisis in Europe, that's the best argument against gun control.
Muslim rape gangs , and a population that is reliant on an impudent government to protect them

>you will never be walking down the street and be gifted with 4 fresh asses to fuck

feels bad man

bootleg chink p226

But they are Mexican asses, that's fucking. Only people that want Mexican ass are Mexicans

Exactly. Shitlibs want to leave the populace defenseless so they can move toward autocracy. Subtract the niggers and the spics, pretty much the rest of gun fatalities are accidents and suicides.

bot threads are basically just butthurt cucks who've always hated Sup Forums. Nothing really new

Because criminals dont give a shit about anti-gun laws.

>universal background checks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act

>gun registries
extranosalley.com/what-percentage-of-crimes-committed-with-illegal-and-legal-guns/
>The overwhelming majority of gun related crimes are committed with guns that have been stolen, and traded for drugs. Those guns are passed from criminal to criminal, sold and resold, and may very well be used in hundreds of crimes before they are recovered from someone accused of a crime

>How many layers of dry wall will that ammunition pass through?
Frangible ammo, problem solved.

Norinco P22, 9mm, (Chinese)

There are some good "bootleg" guns out there.

SAR K2P is a Turkish clone of a CZ75 and it's a fucking great gun. You can find em sub-$300.

SAR also makes a .45 that I haven't shot but from what I've read it's also a great knockoff sort of gun.

I don't have to explain shit, mulon labe motherfucker. If you want a reason, it's because I don't want to be like the rest of the world. Fuck Europe, South America, Canada, Russia, Asia, Africa and Australia. Every other country is either completely cucked, enslaved or living in grass huts.

i only made this thread to troll btw

you special ed children on Sup Forums are really easy to bait

until next time

-tips-

How does it compare to the real deal? My dad's old service gun in the police force was a P226 and I loved to shoot it, but they are pretty pricey.

We know, idiot. 95% of the threads on Sup Forums are made to troll.

It works for what it is, cheaper than American product, but still serviceable.

Clean it good and it shall fire.

Because if you try to take our guns away, we'll kill you.

It's not good to incite violence, so don't try to implement gun control.

Really, you would actually buy a gun from Turkey? If want something cheap then go s&w m&p or ruger but fuck that turkish shit.

Sig is a Swiss/German company but good to hear. Might have to check it out.

NOT

does a sexier assault rifle exist?

Well then...

because criminals don't care about regulation

checkmate.

>5 round mags

>no CCW

>VZ58

>No right to self defense

>storage requirements

>cant transport a firearm unless traveling to a approved shooting range.

canada cucked again.

I didn't buy it, it was a gift. But I have beaten the absolute shit out of it and never had a single problem with it.

Would I have bought it prior to having one? Absolutely not. But having used it and abused the fuck out of it, I'd absolutely buy one. I don't foresee the need to ever buy another one, though, because the thing is apparently immortal.

Honestly, as much as I hate cockroaches, they have always been known to make good firearms. The shop that manufactures SAR Arms supplies the Turkish army, it isn't hard to find info on quality/reliability for them.

I mean, hell, who'd expect the Czech Republic to make great guns? But they do.

we have universal background checks, and each gun is registered which i would say that most people on this board are ok with.

however an individual shouldn't have to ask permission to carry said firearm if they went through the hoops and managed to get the gun.

also

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

meaning i think the general public shouldn't have to go through as much crap to own full auto weapons, and even anti vehicle weapons.

You guys jerk off to the 2nd amendment so much, but you'll never actually do anything if they government did come-a-knockin'.

You'd be lickin' those boots asap.

all tools can be used in a deadly fashion if the user is not educated enough to understand consequence

if i need to be protected from the ability to decide to shoot someone , i need to be protected from the ability to end people via any means. the ultimate form of "gun control" which is really about "death prevention" is to lock every single human into a sealed chamber and feed them just enough nutrient and pharma to live in a dream state their entire lives. this eliminates all crime and murder.

That isn't technically true, or it least, it isn't supposed to be. There isn't a gun registration (federally, at least) and the ATF isn't supposed to keep forms for background checks.

But I'm sure that they do anyway.

And no, we do not have universal background checks. I can go buy a gun from my buddy, in the same state, at anytime without a background check.

Strangely enough, if I were to sell a gun to someone in a private sale, I would not be able to perform a background check even if I wanted to, because the democrats blocked a bill that would allow civilian use of the NICS system.

Turk guns are surprisingly good. Try one out sometime.

Honestly, guns are obsolete in war against a modern country and with future technology increasingly so, needless to say, I think they should be legal and possible more things too but with proper regulations.

Tell that to Afghanistan.

if you sell your firearm to your friend you are supposed to know whether or not that friend is supposed to have it.

it is illegal to sell to someone who shouldn't be able to buy a gun.

if you even question someone's background take them to a gun store and they'll walk you through the process. a lot of states require an FFL license holder to oversee the deal.

Please consider suicide you raging faggot

Well, I'm not a nigger, so I don't resort to violence unless threatened with violence. Any attempt to confiscate firearms would be addressed with: "Lost em all on a fishing trip"

If the situation isn't ended there, and without the presence of warrants for either search or arrest, you or any other entity can get the fuck off my property. Luckily, I live in a state that allows me to defend myself against such things.

Now, strangely enough, you mock "second amendment folks" and call them bootlickers, while you abdicate the responsibility you have to protect yourself, your family, and your property to these same people who's boots you accuse me of licking, while suggesting that those same people may, in fact, someday come-a-knockin'.

How big of a faggot are you?

Because your side lost.
Get over it.
Those lattes aren't going to pour themselves.

Right, but that isn't a universal background check. I posted the same thing (pretty much) earlier, but that isn't the same as UBC.

this guy knows

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Would bang doh.

BE

the government can't be there all the time. if you have a firearm and you want to sell it to someone (friend acquaintance whatever) do the right thing.

if you want to purchase a firearm from a store then universal background checks exist.

yea i've been to "gun meets". but you have to have people vouch for you before you go.

>common sense
>control

......LOL.......

You cannot attain the opposite polarity by aspiring to another. Do you even know what the Trivium and Quadrivium are? How great civilizations manifest?

the problem is just the gun culture in the United States because its used to project masculinity and self-importance. If we replace that with more sensible gun training and shift the focus from force to responsibility, we will go a long way. Gun control laws only further complicate the situation