GERMANY YEEEEES!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/18/merkel-europe-must-take-more-migrants-and-islam-is-not-the-cause-of-terrorism/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/merkel-islam-source-terrorism-170218081154919.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Das ist alt...

plus they bring so much genetic diversity! look at the rich distinct facial features in each of these young men

Shes not gonna stop till migrants rape her to death lmao.

Holy shit that's some fake news Breitbart.

She mentions "Islamist terrorism" multiple times.

She discusses making Muslim countries help with the refugees (ie Trumps safe zones in Syria) and explains how we need to convince billions of Muslims that terrorism/jihad is not the true form of Islam.

How is any of that bad?

Sure, saying Europe should take more Syrians is not a good idea, but she had to soften what she was saying. This is basically a political 180 for her.

- im trolling but try and prove me wrong you fags

>100% of all terrorist attacks in Europe besides the IRA are conducted by muslims
>HERRRRR RELAGION UFF PEECE UR RACIST DAUGHTER DESERVES 2 GET RAYPED DERRRR

Nuke Weisswurt land when????

>posing with beer
>none drinking it

Nice taqiyya.

all according to plan
send the Merkel more riches

I still haven't gotten past the sad stage yet. I am just sad for Sweden and Germany. It's seriously not funny. :(

OP is a retarded faggot for not posting source.
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/18/merkel-europe-must-take-more-migrants-and-islam-is-not-the-cause-of-terrorism/

Angela Merkel claims that the European Union still has a “responsibility” to take in more so-called refugees, and pleaded to Islamic governments to help convince people that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

The 62-year-old German chancellor began her speech by acknowledging that “the European Union right now is in a very difficult situation due to the result of the British referendum … which is very regrettable”.

While calling on the bloc “to do more to integrate our military capacity”, she also confessed it could not fight terrorism without U.S. president Donald Trump’s assistance.

“Let me address this very openly. The Europeans alone could not cope with fighting international Islamist terrorism. We need the strength and the power of the United States of America, and their support,” she said.

“I say this because the external borders of the European Union, in a way, are the border that actually separates us from Islamist terrorism, and that very much has an influence on Europe.

“So co-operation with the United States of America is most important for us, but what’s also very important to me is that Islamist, Muslim states have been incorporated in this coalition, because I think those countries, first and foremost, have to give a contribution.”

According to Chancellor Merkel, however, working with such states is the only way “we will be able to convince people that it is not Islam that is the problem, but a falsely understood Islam, and the religious authorities of Islam have to find strong language in order to delineate themselves and distance themselves from this fundamentalist and terrorist [version of] Islam.”

“We cannot do this, we Christians,” she said. “It has to be done by the Islamist clergy and by the religious authorities.”

Having claimed that Western institutions have no authority to tackle extremist ideology, however, the chancellor went on to insist that Europe does still have a duty to absorb more migrants.

“We have a responsibility. The European Union has a responsibility to bear, accepting those refugees.

“Just think, Cyprus, after all, is a neighbouring state to Syria, so you see the external borders of the Union are the borders that separate us from those areas where people amass in great numbers … [W]e cannot simply say it’s got nothing to do with us; we have to deal with this issue.”

Cyprus does not in fact share a land border with Syria, being an island nation some 315 miles from the Syrian coast.

by JACK MONTGOMERY

If you haven't figured out by now that Merkel would lie to achieve her ultimate goal, you are a paid shill.

she just lost the election

Alright. I like Breitbart but I have a hard time believing this one.

I concur.

>we just need to convince billions of violent muslims that violence isn't the answer while simultaneously inviting hundreds of thousands of them in every year, knowing quite well that 85% of them will not find work.

Are there really people who would vote for this?

>breitbart
fake news

Does she want to lose?

Awesome Germans

You have to be unemotional. At the end of the day if Sweden and Germany serve as an example to the USA not to follow, then that is worthwhile. Sad but true.

tfw merkel wont have my child because im a white male :[

#NotMyEurope

lets get this trending. Redpill those EU cucks

Can anyone explain how Merkel got into office? Which idiots voted for her? And why they thought she was the best candidate? What is wrong with Germany? Honest question.

>“Just think, Cyprus, after all, is a neighbouring state to Syria
>Cyprus does not in fact share a land border with Syria, being an island nation some 315 miles from the Syrian coast.

Fucking hell, a "neighboring state" doesn't mean "shares a land border." Stupid author.

What kills me about this is if she loses the election you just know they will blame (((Russia influence))) how can they still push this lie that refugees somehow have nothing to do with the wave of violence and destruction that follows them everywhere they go?

Explain this Rhine monkeys, what is going through her head? Even if she believed this, she should be smart enough not to say it.

>im so fucked up

>muh nazi germany guilt
that's pretty much it, self-hating cucks putting emotions ahead of logic and lefty propaganda in the schools too.

>fake news Breitbart
you are the fake news rednazi. you just worry you won't get a second rotherham

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/merkel-islam-source-terrorism-170218081154919.html

Thanks for linking. I actually did not believe it until I saw the video.

Either she is committing political suicide on purpose so that martin Schulz can rise, and Merkel and Schulz wouldn't split the vote between them but one gets all.

Or she is behaving like women sometimes do. They are indoctrinated in a certain belief, and the worse feedback they get, the more the double down on their conviction. (Obama is the same, but he is also a woman)

Germans will vote for this.

You've to go back, Ahmed.

it would talk to long. Short version. She started in the conservative mid/right party, that already exists since 1945. No one would have expect that. she turns it into a left wing party. With the refugee crises a big media campange started, all media went on it and there is no oposition anymore. Political enemys have been removed form politics and the media, and dirty campaings are running aginst them. If you want to keep your job stay silent

>be husband and father in Germany
>Pakistani immigrant culturally enriches your 6 year old daughter
>knowing that the courts/police will do nothing your try to take revenge and are shot dead
>judge sentences immigrant to a 20 month suspended sentence
Can Germany even be saved at this point?

Sieh mich an, ich bin jetzt der Deutsche.

but islam is religion of peace, he wasn't a true muslim.

Doubt it. We'll just have to see how the election turns out.

Bibi yes

They probably have German IDs that claim they're 17

Well u claim to be a pea eful and tolerant nation.
But your foreign policy and domestic policy and crime rate say otherwise.

Sounds like those muzzys that u radicalized are acting just like u.
Say ome thing and do another

Is she actually trying to destroy Europe?

20 months....long time man

>Merkel: I will do everything in my power to lose the next election

>how we need to convince billions of Muslims that terrorism/jihad is not the true form of Islam.

>you muslims who have lived the teachings of Islam your whole lives don't what what real islam is
>we in the west know better than you what your religion is really about
The arrogance of leftists never fails to amaze me

>be German parent
>send children to school to be educated
>they instead end up as servants to your caliphate overlords
Such is life in Cuckmany

I have no idea how germany does it but in the US a 20 month sentence is served on halftime so that's 10 months, plus time served if you didn't bail out plus good behavior. 20 months is really like 7 over here.

>convince people that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

>“Let me address this very openly. The Europeans alone could not cope with fighting international Islamist terrorism. We need the strength and the power of the United States of America, and their support,”

>I say this because the external borders of the European Union, in a way, are the border that actually separates us from Islamist terrorism, and that very much has an influence on Europe.

>Islamist

>done by the Islamist clergy

Is she stupid? Is this a dog whistle?

>“We cannot do this, we Christians,”
Maybe if you supported the Greeks and Italians and allowed them to turn "refugees" back, you wouldn't have to rely on Islamists to solve the problem.

Explain to me how this isn't stupid.

Cyprus is an occupied nation that europe couldn't bother to liberate...

I know. Pretty cruel really. He'll have to spend the next 20 months knowing that if he gets caught again, he might actually have to serve some time in jail.

Must take a real mental toll on the poor oppressed immigrant

It's a suspended sentence. If he doesn't violate his bail conditions he'll never spend a day in prison.

Who is Merkel to comment on what the rest of Europe should do? She's free to talk all she wants about germanistan, but she should fuck off when it comes to over sovereign nations.

aren't those christian values though?

Second invasion of Germany from the east when?

Shouldn't you be worrying about your own invasion from the east?

Is she like the German Hillary Clinton?

She's who Hillary Clinton wishes she was

>The New Germans
Do they HAVE to be so fucking ugly?

Fucking hell. Importing more shitskins wont solve a problem caused by shitskins. They have to sort themselves out first before they do anything else. Spreading them around does nothing but make the problem larger and will soon lead to the collapse of some countries. There is no ""responsibility"". Its butting into someone elses problem and trying to solve it by spreading it. Its like spreading shit over the walls as someone tries to clean them.

>She discusses making Muslim countries help with the refugees (ie Trumps safe zones in Syria) and explains how we need to convince billions of Muslims that terrorism/jihad is not the true form of Islam.
and again
>we need to convince billions of Muslims that terrorism/jihad is not the true form of Islam.
lol, when you have to say it that way I think it's a lost cause you fucking idiot.

And still, Merkel would be less bad for Germany than Schulz.

>Inb4 i get banned again for posting on Sup Forums

She's right.
The problem is brown people.

Man i feel bad for germany they use to be cool know all of them are getting raped and murdered

We enslaved their nation in WW2 and now it's our duty to help themselves kill the slavemasters. We owe them a debt possibly impossible to repay.

Espcially if they ignore the fact that a few public figures claim their decendants will fuck their women and raise degenerates who will become niggers2.0

The German people don't directly elect the president. The German parliament selects the leader based on which party won the majority of seats.

It's even more removed than the Electoral College in the U.S.

this pic would fit better to this titel

GERMANY YES! gun down those evil white males while culturally enriching your wives and daughters.

no ethnic germans involved there
this was a rapefugee intern thing
a mudslim father tried to stap another mudslim for raping his daughter and got shot by police

these retards are real savanges towards each other in these camps
forced convertions, prostitution (male and female), different clans force each other to pay protection money, etc.

Don't worry Leaf, it'll be your turn soon if Justin 'glass jaw' Trudeau has anything to say about it

And the uncucked non-blabla version is the following:
Germans are a completely conformist culture, no one dares to rebel against "authorities", even when german fathers see their daugthers being raped and killed by strangers. And even if considered that the USA has been occupying Germanistan since WW2 now, it is after a certain point no excuse anymore for the germans to NOT be very angry publicly about the invasion. They just are moral cowards and suck up to anyone who is their boss.
And if one criticizes Germanistan, germans are so arrogant to come up with this and that statistic why they still are the bestest and greatestest country of everything...while they watch their daughters die and country burn. Schizophrenia.

>Child rape going practically unpunished within our land is okay as long as ethnic germans aren't involved.
I'm sure the judge would have thrown the book at the guy if the victim was a local. He might have even gotten a couple extra months of probation

It does when she's trying to invoke the 'international law' that bordering states must take refugees. Cypress has no border with Syria. By that logic any coastal country is 'neighboring' to every other coastal country.

>any coastal country is 'neighboring' to every other coastal country.
>tfw Australia now neighbors Russia
When can I expect the tanks to cross the border?

I don't even like borscht