Why do white men black women marriages last the longest of any race types? This includes white white ect

Why do white men black women marriages last the longest of any race types? This includes white white ect

Would you date a black woman is she was normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Would you date a black woman is she was normal?
I'm not dating a fucking normie GTFO REEEEE. 3DPD alone is already pushing it.

Data is outdated. White man/Asian woman lasts the longest. Also is just statistical average. Make individual choice on individual basis.

because black women are marrying upwards and they won't act like cunts as much because they don't want to lose their huwhite husband.

I mean normal as in not BLM muh reparations shee boon

Just a chill woman who works for what she has and is caring of herself and you.

What about a mexican?

they dont

guys that are into black chicks are betas who will never cause a problem, the just provide financial support to man faced black women

Sauce?

The main problem with this idea is that only about 3-5%of the black chicks I've ever seen have been attractive to me.

It really isn't about race, it's about how much you love eachother.

Would I date a black woman if she was normal?

No.

She would have to be exceptionally abnormal by today's standards. Like any other woman I'd bother with. I'm perfectly content dying a bachelor.

I'm older, and I've wasted enough time and money on 'normal' trash.

Because so few men want black women when they do finally get a man the black woman desperately labors to ensure the marriage will work. White women have options as do asian women, black women do not.

They do last the longest by far
Inside her
Yea you are right they are rare

Surely this is something in xvideos or something

Not really. I'm not a fan of their hair, or their pitch black nipples.

Torpedo titties need to come back in fashion

Definitely. I mean, normal is not something I look for. But I won't pretend to be autistic, I get what you're saying.

I've never met a black qt. who was not a little crazy or already w/ someone or had kids, etc... though.

I live in a really white area though. When I move to the city this summer I'll keep an eye out OP. Will race mix with non-degenerate black qt.

BRAAAPFF

nipple colour is an issue?
Most asians have dark ass nipples too

>black
>normal

Bait with sock puppets.

When are you fags going to realize that a half nigger baby is still a half nigger baby no matter the race/gender assignment. Don't let the jews race cuck us either way.

makes more sense

Honest answer? Because black women take on the wife role a lot easier than white women. The kind of black woman who would marry a white guy are the kind who would be happy to cook and clean. Don't get me wrong, their are plenty of black women who would never do it. Those kinds of black women don't make the relationship an issue. They don't make the guy who's worked 9 hours come home and do the dishes and his own laundry. They do it with a smile on their face.

Brittany Danyelle

because white men are the top of the food chain

marriages are usually destroyed by women's hypergamy

This is uncredited garbage made by some buttmad faggot for retards like you
>2009

Nigger tier data

>pro racemixing thread
cuckchan is at it again

Absolutely never. I will not betray my forefathers. I will have hwite warrior sons and pure aryan daughters who will murder your filthy nigger babies and repopulate the white race.

Do you have data on the race for mulatto/white or mulatto/black marriages? Just curious.

>inb4 one drop rule

I'm a Derek Jeter/Shaun King-looking motherfucker, could go either way depending on lighting.

If you understand the concept of hypergamy, it makes perfect sense.

Women are always looking to trade up. A black woman with a white man knows she can't possibly do any better.

they are so completely different that I'm just gonna say they're both bullshit

>Shaun King-looking motherfucker

You could have just said 100% fully white. We would've gotten the point.

He tries to talk like a ghettobro and to non-cucks its quite laughable.

is it wrong for a white guy to just let his cock get manhandled by these women as long as he doesn't knock em up?

a-asking for a friend

>those perfectly pointy titties
God damn. I'm fucking gay now.

I'll tell you why. A woman's loyalty is inversely proportional to her option of partners.

Black women are the ugliest, to snatch up a white man is like hitting up a lottery... hill white women are the prettiest, thus most disloyal.

tons of studies have shown white male black females last the longest
My guess is because its also the rarest type maybe besides asian male black female

Because a white man has to really like a black girl to marry her, seeing as how they are objectively the ugliest women. Black women are faithful to white men because white men treat them 1000x better than any black they dated.

wtf i love asians now?

I mean good ole thomas jefferson did a little dabblin in the 3/5ths

>A woman's loyalty is inversely proportional to her option of partners.
holy shit this is the biggest 'ah hah' moment I've had this year

Some dont have options so...

You have to be an Alpha White Male to steal hot black bitches from nigs fucking leaf

Because ironically white men and black women share 1 thing in common, we don't walk out on relationships and marriages or cheat as much unlike black men and white women

We treat marriages like how they should, not to be abused but to be cherished and not give up when times get tough

*tips fedora*

Because the type of black girls who want a white man are usually more feminine, traditional, conservative, educated, etc. Not ghetto broads who want a thug.

they don't

>You could have just said 100% fully white. We would've gotten the point.

I'm not though. My dad is fully black. I just look similar to Shaun King. Although I don't talk like a ghettobro, I sound like Carlton Banks.

Put it to you this way. Take Steph Curry. Give him wavy hair instead of curly. Make him 6'0" instead of 6'2". Make him less athletic. That's me. I'm a "lightskin". I could sound black if I wanted to, but I haven't needed to do that since Miramar High.

If only all negress looked like OP. Unfortunately the average black female looks more like pic related.

because black men run away in relationships, same with white women. Thus white men and black women value more loyalty and dedication in a relationship.

because black girls want men who smell good and are intelligent who are also caring

they also dont like sucking on something that resembles fecal matter

and when one girl gets a white boyfriend all her friends will end up getting them because they get jealous real quick

they just need that bleach bro

That makes more sense. Asians don't get divorced and blacks don't believe in monogamy

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass to smell their feet

>tons of studies have shown

Name them then you fucking racemixing shill

>>>[a >>>/ b />>> c >>>/ d >>>/ >>>e />>> f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz
....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm

Also my wife is white

This 100%

Cheating is a numbers game. They have less people going after them. Attractive women are propositioned constantly on social media. Black women are in general less sought after. Less opportunities to cheat means it happens less.

watching vids like this just crack me up knowing there are ugly/fat/average white girls out there I met who were entitled and believed they could do better.

spoilers:none of them could get better

I think the weakness of modern day liberal white people is that they lack self knowledge and are to entitled to know their sexual value

Problem is most women feel they are entitled to the fruit of all mens labour

those womyn are all prepped up to last the famine of a millenia

>Will race mix with non-degenerate black qt

Fucking them isn't race mixing as long as you don't breed.

fuck

>a woman is as loyal as her options

I wonder how many times she gets Pokeballs thrown at her

no

>buttmad faggot for retards like you

>blacks don't believe in monogamy

kek

Why would asians marry white.
Looks like they cant hold a marriage worth a fuck

Complete nonsense. A black woman can't be and won't be a normal human being.
If she were white, I would date her.

>TFW you will never have a strong, African Amazonian dominate you sexually.

Why live, sempai?

This isn't a cringe thread.

only thing i learned is white women are terrible at marriage

because if you lower yourself to a black woman you have to be inlove

Christ this fucking pasta just reminded me of the last time I read it along with that fucked up Bowser pic.

Thx

Why are they hard though?

Remember resident evil 5?
What's her name?
Sheva? I'd marry her 10/10

Yeah but I would expect our kid to date white to dilute the black

Coincidence?
I think not.

>tfw your feet are so fat your own toes dont touch the ground

jesus

>I sound like Carlton

top kek user.

When I go down south, I see more interracial couples. When I see a white roastie with Jamal, he's usually dark as coal and she is usually shit tier in terms of smv, or just some undeniable fuck up about her. Or the white roastie will be a single mother w/ multiple kids, sometimes different races of kids, and managed to (temporarily) trap a black dude into paying for her shit. This is actually upsetting to see, and I feel bad for the brotha.

When I see a black roastie with a white dude, she's sometimes mid level attractiveness (by white standards) and with a dorky but bigger framed/taller white guy. However, and I see this on the rise, it's an 8/10 or better black qt. with Chad. It's not as common as wfbm couples, but it seemed frequent. 50/50 about for those types of wmbw relationships.

I'm to trad. to do that anymore. I'm in my mid 20's, I ain't got time for that shit. Plus, playing the statistical game, it's dangerous these days, I don't want STD's and dodged a bullet in HS & college by not getting anything.

Black chicks who're Tindr fucking alpha Jamals are likely gonna herp my shit up at the very least.

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Because they are American cucks who enjoy having their DNA cucked.

i would unironically date her if her personality was right

This girl is my perfect Ideal Girl, where do I find them like her?

White man/black woman relationships have the least amount of subversive (jewish) media memes directing them to act against their own self interest with degenerate behavior and attitudes

Would Sup Forums this negress?

Black women fast learn that black men are pieces of shit and leave them in a blink of an eye.
When they see white men are good men and stick around and build a family with them , they are rewarding them with their loyality, love, understand them, fuck them hard as a reward for being with them unlike their "black men"

it's about showing respect and thankful.

>also
She has white features, probaly slaved ancestry raped by white men

i dated a girl that was half black half korean and she was pretty qt

it's pretty common here. usually the white guy and black girl are both high tier, though sometimes you get older couples where neither is attractive.

Is there any browser for iPhones that can view webms?

chrome
pics?

No white guy wants to marry a colored girl.

If he does, it's because he either gave up (and thus puts up no resistance to domination) or found an outlier woman who was such a perfect match for him he had to overcome his natural revulsion for Africans.

Either way makes for a long lasting marriage.

This. It's the same reason border cities in USA are the safest.

Wouldn't be surprised if WM/AF were the longest if you discount those middle age losers who bring some mail order bride over and she divorces after getting a green card or whatever

Install VLC app (free) and Safari can launch them from VLC

How do you cuddle with a nigger? If you spoon with her and put your face in her hair, you'll either inhale chemicals or cut your face on shitty, rough, nigger hair.