POL BTFO

POL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/darekamoratte/status/557176546033553408
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Translate moonrunes pl0x

I can't read gook you stupid nip

What does this woman lowering her standards to be more realistic as she ages have to do with Sup Forums at all?

I can't read nip, what does it say?

top panel: hotty! hotty! and he's rich! he's so kind and does anything I say and has tons of friends and everyone just loves him!

2nd from top: he's definitely got to kind! and if possible handsome. I'd be happy if he also has money

lul
not sure what exactly she's trying to say in context though, what's the very top?

Sounds like it's neutral in the political spectrum. I'm guessing this was a shitpost, then.

Thanks burger bro!

Gook's fault for being a hoe.

Worth saving and posting again in a year or so, though.

Si non ad hoc morieris post tua tincidunt.

Please translate what she's saying.

>implying this isnt something women need to fucking do even sooner

Top is like "Points to which women judge marrigability" or something. I can't read all the runes but it fits with the other panels

it says that tripfags are silly and to eat samurai sword and die thank you very much

Hey, user. I see that you've made an error! See, Sup Forums is a website that was created to discuss anime and manga, along with other things, but while maintaining its core audience. As a result, anime and manga are prevalent on every board on the site, regardless of the board's topic! Glad I cleared that up for you!

Ching Chong Ding Dong konichiwa fucking leaft kawaii.

I think. I don't speak lines and squares.

"The change in desired points from a marriage partner"

Age 17: Handsome! He has to be handsome! Someone kind, who will listen to what I want, and is popular and loved by everyone!

Age 20: Definitely kind. It'd be nice if he was handsome. Also, i'd be happy if he had money.

Age 23: I won't be picky on looks, but he has to be kind. Someone who definitely won't cheat!

Age 26: Someone with a job

But this happens to pretty much everyone. You think men don't lower standards as they get older?

Then again, men tend to have a more realistic view of their marital prospects since men are evaluated much more upfront and harshly in the marital market, much sooner than women (money+looks or gtfo).

Where do I learn how to speak a second language. Been meaning to do so for a while now, especially after my high school German classes ended.

duolingo
dont miss a single day even if your arms are broken
and you will be a polyglot like nothin

>Where do I learn how to speak a second language.
A well funded library and practicing at home, visit /jp/ for the learning Japanese threads.

Japanese will take maybe a year and a half to learn if you actually commit.

The most important thing is your determination, if you have any doubts.... you will fail.

>Japanese will take maybe a year and a half to learn if you actually commit.
Why? How complicated is it?

Why not dedicate your time to learning a language that's actually useful in a professional setting?

Like Chinese, or Arabic?

Do you even understand what the comic is saying? I don't think you do.

Keep your meme language to yourself.
Japan is more economically viable to the honest tradesman.
The only (((persons))) who would learn chinese or arabic are anti white.

Source? Creator's name?

Is it the correct one?
twitter.com/darekamoratte/status/557176546033553408
(tagging this for hydrus)

Better source according to yandex btw.
No artifact.

Meh, there's a lot of business that goes on between the US and japan, and the cities aren't as polluted so I wouldn't mind working there more.

Tldr: a women's hypergamy meets reality

I think age 26 female in Japan are picky yet...

age 30 is more realistic.

>learn Chinese
anyone have that one screencap?

Why would you want to learn the language of a place you hate? Slightly better economic prospects aren't enough motivation to learn a new language if you already know English.