Iranians look huwhite to me. More successful too

Iranians look huwhite to me. More successful too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=qE9geW4K80A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are recessive alleles

you realize that the reason middle easterners tend to be darker is because of the sun, right

most mideastern people outside of the Gulf are not born brown

yes you're right

its because they are not Arab

Why the picture of ann coulter

Nice freedom scarf......

sorry dong bread

>what are recessive alleles
stop pretending you know what you're talking about.
they're not as dark obviously. but white is a stretch. european is pretty much the criteria for white. otherwise plenty of asians are also "white"

Offshoot Aryans. Mostly their bloodline has been ruined by repeated conquest and rape. The light skinned girls are hot as fuck though.

I dont see how you see that as a non white

they're aryan right?

pictures like that doesnt represent most of iran though. north africa has plenty of people that look like that as well.
im not calling them niggers or something.

dont*

OP pic looks like my german waifu

Can we meme Iran to stop being Muslim?

Thats where the word iran comes from

>Brown eyes
>White
Pick one and only one.

> Iranians/Persians
> Offshoot Aryans
Do you know where the term Aryan/Arya actually comes from?

hinduism

good idea

let's flood our countries with them

>t. stormkike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations

Hitler loved us.

The term for Iran in Farsi/Persian is literally Arya and Aryan is a common affective name to give to people as an identifier which pretty much means "Noble of Arya".
Even the darkest Persian men have obviously Europid-Caucasoid facial features, much more identifiably similar than even Arabs. Plus Iran also has ethnic minorities like Azeris who definitely wouldn't be considered white/Aryan.
Retarded

sheeit i forgot to link it

nice proxy mahmoud

More successful on average. Lower crime rate. And no white trashy element. And anti degeneracy

>european is pretty much the criteria for white
let's get something straight, faggot. I'm saying that this is how their appearance results, not that they're european

being a cuck european is very different. I'm well aware, you stupid FAGGOT

Persian/Iranian nobles actually, emerged at the same time as it did among the high castes in Northern India.

Iranians aren't even as white as Azeris and Azeris are considered nigger tier here.

what a (((coincidence)))

what's wrong with female modesty?

She'd fit it pretty well judging by her looks in eastern Europe.

>Even the darkest Persian men have obviously Europid-Caucasoid facial features
so? why do you want them to be "white" anyway? it doesnt suddenly make them better or worse.
> I'm saying that this is how their appearance results
i know what you're saying. you're just wrong.
the rest of the comment was general to the thread, not directly aimed at you.
>being a cuck european
top kek found the shitskin/ledditor. you have to go back

to be fair, your entire nation is comprised of prostitutes and drug addicts so you're not setting the bar high

The only race that has blonde hair is white. So any people with naturally blonde hair should be considered european

>you're just wrong
I'm incredibly correct, actually

also you're getting sent to east europe to be with your people

Indians are Aryan too

Good thing Persians and Zoroastrianism existed before Jews and Judaism.

They are Aryans. A really interesting video about the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4

you never heard of the eternal jew?

Teeth falling out of her head

t. Iranian diaspora. If Iran is so great why did you leave it?

Well, Northern Indians are.

>ive never been to your country but ill pretend i know it because i heard this from a friend.
nope. you're still wrong and retarded.
alleles and their respective traits are not one big "recessive" vs dominant. and the way some traits are expressed are not fully understood regardless (eye color for example).

Aren't Kurds supposed to be white?

let's be honest here: you're aware that russian women essentially comprise about 50% of the world's supply of hookers, right?

if you're country is so great, why are your women leaving by the millions to sell their bodies and why are your men killing themselves with alcohol?

> why do you want them to be "white" anyway?
I don't "want" them to be white, if white is generally defined as being from the European continent then they aren't white, but they are almost certainly the most closely related ethnic group to whites other than whites themselves, and they are extremely respectable as an ethnic group throughout their history, tons of math, philosophy, science, etc., especially before Islam but even after they punched well above their weight. Plus the ones who come here are extremely high achievers and generally productive in science fields and they don't cause much trouble. Iran as a country is also extremely uncucked, tells Israel and Jews to go fuck themselves, and would be doing great if the fucking US of Zog didn't fuck them over at every opportunity.
Only Brahmins and certain castes, Dravidians pretty much resoundingly fuck no.

you're incorrect

it's crazy because everyone knows that brahmins are aryan and they try to tell us that it is nazi revisionist ideology

Meaningless phrase made up for propaganda purposes. Fuck Jews, if you hate them so much you'd like Persians/Iranians since they're pretty much the only group and people in the world collectively standing up for themselves and telling them to go fuck themselves right now. Learn some history about Iran/Persia, Zoroastrianism, and the Jews and Judaism.

Eastern european hookers are the most cheap. Right behind would be south east asian whores

a brahmin is physically indistinguishable from a regular indian

Well Kurds are Iranians just like Persians are, so yes.

Yezidis are the whitest though since they don't marry outside their ethnoreligious group.

>That feel when Iran was Whiter in the 60's than the U.S. is today.

Truly a bizarro timelime.

> Regular Indian
This is a meaningless phrase, there are so many fucking different ethnic groups with sizable populations in India, all of whom look noticeably different, that a 'regular' Indian is even less physically describable than a 'regular' American.

the song just started when i found this post
youtube.com/watch?v=qE9geW4K80A

It literally says in the bible to cover your head too

I guess dressing like a common whore / slob is the norm nowadays though so who gives a fuck

>and they are extremely respectable as an ethnic group throughout their history,
i agree. i just dont see the point in trying to fit them under the white label. its hard enough convincing stormniggers that spain/italy and greece are white.
>they are almost certainly the most closely related ethnic group to whites other than whites themselves
i think turks might beat them on that but i see your point.
i gave you a proper explanation as to why you're wrong. so until you refute it its obvious you dont know what you're talking about.

>proper explanation
if you need to be told that blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive characteristics, you are simply too stupid to have a conversation with

like you need to step back and understand that you are an incredibly dumb and uninformed person.

until then, I'm going to call you a faggot

JAPAN

No wonder they want to set themselves apart from the sandniggers surrounding them.

poopajit detected

fetanyl-addicted hick detected

> turks might beat them on that
Not linguistically, Iranian is a part of the Indo-European language family and as such shares the same linguistic ancestor as all modern European languages do. Turkish is from a different language family entirely (Turkic I think) and as such it actually would stand to reason that they're from a different ethno-linguistic background entirely, whereas the Iranians and Europeans have a shared background going back sometime in history.

It's only mandatory during prayer, it's shameful for a woman to pray without her hair covered. But it's a tradition for us (Hungarians) and I agree it should be more common

No I am Brahmin caste H1b bitch

You look Italian so negro

>the bible
>any source of authority whatsoever
hearty kek

They obviously aren't phenotypically white, but there's also no evidence of a migration of Japanese people into Europe, nor is there language from the same family as European langauges, which points to a shared common ethno-linguistic heritage at some point back in history.

did you lift your truck this weekend so you could pull out of your meth den's driveway this weekend, Cleatus?

I just meant about the naming of the jew. Ahmedinijad does it all the time

goddamn I love kelsey

its Bhatt to you, dalit

they aren't white

>if you need to be told that blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive characteristics
everyone is aware of this user. we all (probably) took 7th grade biology. but that seems to be the problem here. those middle school classes you took are misleading because traits like blue eyes are not as simple as the 4x4 square trait charts they show you. there are hundreds of genetic traits that go into things like this. and as i said science has not yet to understand how all of them are expressed for some parts of the body.
>you are simply too stupid to have a conversation with
>like you need to step back and understand that you are an incredibly dumb and uninformed person.
>until then, I'm going to call you a faggot

kek you sound upset user.

I'm not referencing it, that shit is a fairy tale. I am just pointing out it's not some "tool of oppression" when a woman decides to not dress like a whore, and has some decency and covers herself when out in public

Yea

>Brahmins
why are you talking about radioactive cows

The bible is Gods word, of course it's a good source. It's from the source of all life on Earth!

stop trying to complicate what is a rather simple thing, faggot

You have to go back Justin.
If you read the Vedas you'd know that happened millions of years ago, during the age of our common ancestor, white, aryan, brahmin whatever... Everyone gets a suntan after a few millenia

You need to read the bible

I dunno if ALL of them look like that but many of them do. I don't hate Iranians or believe much kike TV says to support wars 4 Israel but OP when I was in the chair force and had time off, I visted Iran and it's like night and day when I think of being in Ahvaz and Tehran and the shit jew TV back in the staes says about "evil war like" places like that. Very clearly Israel wants the US suckers and their kids to die off in a war with Iran on Israel's behalf but I think at this point everyone knows that unless they are in some kind of denial or they are lying

You need to emigrate pierre

>stop trying to complicate what is a rather simple thing
it ISNT that simple. finish middle school, finish highschool, take a college level biology course, then get back to me.

the classes you take in grade school give you a very very oversimplified view just go give you an idea on how it works.

I'm not French, I'm Canadian

Fuck off Reza. Persians are gross. They're everywhere in Toronto, all speaking kebab and emulating nigger.

je suis canadian

Only white race that is not cucked. Women know thier role and the culture is not degenerate

I really hope we don't go to war with them. They are totally bro tier once you take the mullah's away from them.

They never assimilate and they're rude as fuck. Deserve to be gassed along with all the other sand niggers.

Hows the chairforce buddy? I'm about to enlist and I havn't decided which branch. I'm kind leaning towards Navy, I wanted to do flight school and fly sweet fighter jets but I'm 24 and no longer eligible for the Air force academy. I do have a college degree btw. I just don't necessarily want to be sitting in a chair all day filling out paper work.

The mayne stream meteor is the only reason you'd question it. They are basically Middle Eastern Americans. How is being friends with Iran, or Russia that matter, a bad thing?

I'm confused, were you replying to someone else? Because I actually think becoming bros with Iran and Russia is pretty good for America. We need to get rid of the Saudi's.

What do you mean never assimilate they look white act white. And are more financially successful than most whites. And as i mentioned before they are not cucked or degenerate

No I was trying to reinforce your point.

>look and act white
Brown skin and thick black hair is white? Wearing nigger clothing while barely being able to speak English is white?

wtf i love iran now

pic related

White means Anglo, if you're not Anglo you're not white
This is just common sense

No having blonde hair and being more successul than most whites is pretty white

Iranians are top tier goat fuckers, but they are still goat fuckers.