Has the left harnessed the power of meme magic? Are the going to use our own weapon against us...

Has the left harnessed the power of meme magic? Are the going to use our own weapon against us? These lefty memes are getting pretty good guys...

Shit's really fucking unoriginal. Also Trump is taller then O'nigger

So the meme is that the left lost the election to a child? That's pretty good!

>be left
>make fun of midgets

F O R C E D

M E M E

Hands are well scaled though.

Do they know Obama's not president anymore? Whys he in all these pics?

Instead of making him look like a monster they are making him look harmless.

Doing our job for us!

hey sock puppet 1.
Yeah sock puppet 2?
Are those dashing good looking opposition guys winning?
Sure are sock puppet 2! We are totally fucked!
Together: YAYYYY
----
That is you. that is what you sound like. You are bad at your job, and should feel bad. At least until you are murdered by your leadership for the piss poor job.

Also you guys always resort to indentity politics, and attacks, instead of ideology.

Notice you use midgets, size, race, gender, class, anything that in more concrete.

Its because you are retarded. You cant grasp at the concept of an ideology, so you just spew what you are told to. Its very juvenile.

this

make a hashtag saying its abelist.

Fuck off shill

Stay salty, you're a worthless cuck for 8 years

They can't use our own weapon against us because the weapon is only utilized by telling the full, politically incorrect truth about the left, something they won't do

They already did the same thing with Putin years ago. Unoriginal. SAD!

A worthless cuck for 8 years, or there is the early exit plan of being a heroic corpse now.

#jumpagainsttrump

They did start the meme war by silencing all opposition for decades with the threat of accusations of being racist.

It lost its power and they have nothing else. Being called transphobic is somehow not as scary.

I wouldn't be mad if the left ever made good memes but honestly their memes are always such garbage. They always force it over and over until everyone hates it and they're always so PC not even a 5 year old would think it's funny/shocking. Bessposting is probably the funniest thing they've done.

Daily reminder that the left controls the media, and they STILL can't into meme warfare.

Wow I used to be a #chump4trump but this really gets my fiat currency printing...I guess I'm voting to #getBLACKED this November...

It is their best effort yet but still very weak. It doesn't have any staying power and will get old in a week.

r a r e
a
r
e

I never understood the small hands meme. It doesnt make sense.

meh

these memes are really basic, shrinking drumpf really isn't that funny, because it has no objective truth to it

>left uses same memes for the last thirty years
Liberals are men of science, not magic.
They can not utilize it.

It's from the debate when Rubio said he had small hands and implied he had a small dick. He assured us he has no issues in that department, which honestly I believe considering how sexy the women he gets with are.

Thanks for the rare flag m8. Here, have a (you)!

the
>muuh such a manlet
meme is older than time itself. Napoleon anyone? And it was and will always be a shitty meme, mostly carried on by ugly women that think you can hit em sooo hard by attacking their manliness.. just. fucking. top. kek.

>I've been out having a life and I return to these Trump child memes spamming board
Can't you faggots hold the base for a whole day?

It's not even a meme... just childish mentality. I guess if your audience is the lowest IQ in society then great. LOL, what a joke... it's so sad.

Hurrr hurr Trump is a baby. Now we're winning the narrative guys. We iz clever 'n shieet.

How does human flesh taste?

This is fine, though
Conservatives control congress, they control the white house and soon they'll control the SC.
Let libs think that Trump is powerless and incapable.

>F O R C E D
>M E M E
Hey sailor, got some sage for an old meme whore???

funny.

The left's meme game is weak as watery shit. What the fuck are you talking about?

A 5 year old MIGHT laugh at it just because it's a midget but they wouldn't understand that the thing that's supposed to be funny is that he's not actually a midget and they do that because they think it pisses people off.

What is there to get?

You're talking about low-energy failed forced memes from 10 months ago. It fizzled out and died within a week. There's no subtext or magic to it. It's entirely as stupid as it seems on the surface - Trump has small hands, so he has a small penis.

What IS funny is that the left constantly accuses the right of lowering the tone of political debates. And then they come out with stuff like this.

trash

Wouldn't know, I'm white.

>>>leddit

They have computers over there?

>make trump look cute
oh no they're going to make people not like him.?
thanks for normalizing trump. make cute nazis next please.

muh black president

oh lawd we luvs him

Kek is not with them they can never harness the power of Meme Magic

Wow, very ground breaking. Literally years old photo method of ridicule. So stupid because it can be applied and repeated to anyone, and anything. There's nothing there. Simply pandering to the lowest IQ in society once again.

We can pander to this crowd the same way... but we also own the intellectuals. You're so finished is not even a competition anymore.

can we be offended?

>pretend to have the moral high ground
>call them out on their immaturity
>they get assblasted and they don't have anonymity to hide behind
Remember to question their journalist integrity (not like they ever had any) for maximum butthurt.

>weak as watery shit.

this desu famalam.

nah obviously one person made all these little donald memes, they were kind of funny when i first saw them but nothing side-splitting or anything

I probably have a better Internet connection than you Comcast cuck.

They can't. Both memecraft and morality come from clarity in language. The left depends on murky, dishonest language in order to stay the left.

>Us: Hey, let's come up with literally hundreds of nicknames for Pence as a play on the fact he fancies homofag electrotherapy, it'll be hilarious!!
>Them: Hey, let's make Drumpf smaller in some random pictures, it'll be hilarious!!
>The Left are getting better at memes

Wew

>Has the left harnessed the power of meme magic?
You tell me.

>own the intellectuals

Lol, the facts say you're wrong. Don't worry, when more news drops next week regarding Trump and Russia, you'll try to find another excuse to blindly follow this fool of a man. But you'll be in the minority.

These are fucking funny. Cry harder Trumptards.

>Mike "Killing Queens with Dynamite and Laser Beams" Pence?

Literally 3rd world low IQ tier thought process being projected in these images. What demographic are you trying to obtain here? White people??? omfg, you people are beyond repair. You have no idea what you're doing.

You think calling white people babies is going to make white people vote for you again? How utterly fucking stupid can you fools get? This is hilarious pathetic watching you crash and burn.

Huuurrrrr I'll just call him a baby and win. Yeah, good luck!

lol, you're comparing Nazi Pepe sending liberals to the gas chamber to some Jimmy Fallon-tier Reddit memes?

If they were funny, you wouldn't have to come here and tell us that they were funny.

Its funnier when the person is actually short

Aww, somebody's angry. Just wait till more Russian ties come out.

>the left in charge of making fun of midgets by making some one they loathe into one through shop

Funny how anything they come up with to try to de-fame some one directly mocks a class of people that they want to """"protect""""

If they weren't funny you faggots wouldn't be in damage control in this thread.

>Photoshop trump as a kid
>pretty good meme

go back to 9fag

It's not damage control. No one is trying to rationalise anything. We're just telling you that your shit stinks.

You already lost. My god you people are so out of touch with reality. You literally live inside a fake Hollywood reality owned by the 1% globalist.

You have no idea how stupid you are.... not me.... the average American. They think you're stupid. Don't you get that? You are so low IQ that you believe me responding to you is validation that you're winning. I mean, this is how fucking retarded you people are.

We're on an entirely different level than you. You can't even see us, let alone understand us. It's just unreal how fucking detached you people are. And I'm even talking in a 'dumbed down' way in order to communicate with you.

>Implying we want to protect minorities.
We just want them to have equal rights, Muslims, niggers, queers, trannies & wetbacks can all go fuck themselves.

>Literally 3rd world low IQ tier thought process

Q: Mr. President —

THE PRESIDENT: You okay?

Q: I am. Just wanted to get untangled. Very simply, you said today that you had the biggest electoral margins since Ronald Reagan with 304 or 306 electoral votes. In fact, President Obama got 365 in 2008.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I’m talking about Republican. Yes.

Q: President Obama, 332. George H.W. Bush, 426 when he won as President. So why should Americans trust —

THE PRESIDENT: Well, no, I was told — I was given that information. I don’t know. I was just given. We had a very, very big margin.

Q: I guess my question is, why should Americans trust you when you have accused the information they receive of being fake when you’re providing information that’s fake?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I don’t know. I was given that information. I was given — actually, I’ve seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?

Q: You’re the President.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, thank you. That’s a good answer. Yes.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! ALLAH AKBAR!

>thinking this is damage control

Trump's not even a manlet so it doesn't work well. They wish they had the influence we have lol.

Oh yeah... Trump is the baby. Okay

I can literally duplicate these stupid images within 5 minutes in Photoshop. There is no meme here.
"You is baby"
hurrr I win.

This is your big gun? This is it? Millions are being dumped into Shareblue to call Trump a baby? Wow.......... damn nigga, dat some hot shit.

hot shit
hot shit
hot shit
hot shit

"Trump is baby"
hot shit
hot shit
hot shit
hot shit
Damn nigga

>German...
We've lost it.

>88887
That's Kek telling you to take your shitty (((memes))) home and fuck yourself.
Also, they're funny in the same way Amy Jewmer is, meaning you're apparently a "bigot" of some sort if you disagree.

They suffer from absolute cognitive dissonance.

>left
>meme

They really don't care though. The left doesn't give a shit about anyone and just puts up a moral facade that they want to help. This is so they can 'defeat' all arguments with feels and morality checks. They don't even realistically push for the shit they say they want for the """""less privledged"""". They make it seem like they are trying so hard to help and then maybe toss a bone when everyone starts questioning their loyalty to the left like they did with gay marriage.

DELET THIS

this is all they have. They paid some firm millions to make Trump small. WOW!!!!!!!!! they won big here.

Trump Small
Trump Small
Trump Small
Trump Small
Trump Small
Make Mexican Happy
Hehe
Trump Small
Haha
Smile face
Dis good
Dis good