READ

READ
ANOTHER
BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0yymzI6BvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder why he's deleting all his tweets.

Why do shitlibs constantly compare the real world to Harry Potter?

>muh harry potter

No.

They also compare it to Star Wars, Disney movies, Cartoon Network shows, and everything else meant for small children.

Did he really tweet this?

>MUH HARRY POTTER

Harry Potter is the first pop culture thing I'm too old to understand. How the fuck is a 120 year old faggot on top of that shit when I'm only in my 30s?

Does he really think trolls have only one account?

I'm not gay... what does this faggot-speak mean?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a literal villain
libs gonna lib

Isn't Harry Potter written for 8 year olds?

It's the West equivalent of Japanese weeb highschool fantasy.

>Baiting people to block them

He really doesn't understand meme warfare at all

>tfw two intelligent to analyze real world events without using Harry Potter references

he posted a poll
got mad the results weren't what he wanted
blocked anyone that commented on the post that went against his view
deleted the post afterwards

Why are liberal adults obsessed with a children's book? Don't they read any classics?

because they can't handle original ideas or thoughtful discourse.

Takei hasn't had a job since Star Trek, so plenty of time to read kids books. Some of us work twelve hours a day, read enlightenment era books, and generally try to be adults, hence why we're too unintelligent to use Harry Potter as a political discourse.

Takei and Rowling both using virgin as an insult lately, wonder how many of their liberal fans feel about this.

Classics were written by evil white males

Can someone post those countersignal memes that perfectly illustrate this type of argument?

>virgins living in parents' basements
Is this the most tired insult ever?

Because it was the only book they ever read.

liberals embrace promiscuity, they're proud of it, unless you disagree with them in any real way

Because they are targeting children that are easily influenced

Shit libs can only read at a 5th grade level.

STOP THE FUCKING HARRY POTTER ANLOGIES

HOLY SHIT I CAN FEEL MY IQ DROPPING EVERY TIME LIBERALS DO THIS

>virgin shaming
Beta uprising when?

Remember when we used to insult promiscuity instead of chastity? Liberals are filthy hedonists who use fake altruistic virtue signaling to hide it.

What happened to your poll you one trick pony.

Is it really hijacked if they chose an option they genuinely believe? It becomes increasingly transparent how fucking delusional you are when you go
>What do you think is really damaging, the media or Trump? (With the intention that twitter users are DEFINITELY gonna choose Trump, and you can show how obvious the choice is)
>People vote differently
>You get mad and throw your toys away because you didn't like the result

>literally celeb twitter threads

Jesus christ Sup Forums, you really are becoming Sup Forums.

Can we make a counter character named Heinrich Sup Forumster?

Even the 60s hippies read adult books, these modern libs are reading shit I read in 3rd grade. I just can't wrap my head around it.

It's not that they read this shit in their adulthood, I'll give them that. It's that the last time they read, they were kids, so this is the only point of reference they have

It wouldn't be like this if celebs weren't getting so over the top politically partisan nowadays. They spend more time talking about trump than their actual projects or work.

>celebrities
>working

their 'work' is showing up to things. most of the politically 'aware' ones don't work anyway and do it so they appease their masters. like how Sarah Silverman got a new show after she came out against Trump

>They said something dumb on twitter
>Ergo, we HAVE to have threads about them

Okay, you're actually WORSE than Sup Forums.
At least they recognize that their e-celeb threads are always cancer.

>Young Adult

I won't touch that shit. I have too much self respect no matter how good they say it is.

At least it's not Star Wars.

Nice.

Can you draw?

It actually fucking infuriates me. This piece of shit had to hide his sexuality for so long because of a societal sense of shame, and now he has the audacity, the gall, the nerve, the sheer fucking BALLS to do the same to somebody else? You'd think a lifetime of hiding the fact that you're a sausage squatter would help you develop some fucking empathy for sexually dysfunctional people, but here we are.

K
E
K

A liberal being a hypocrite? You don't say.

>How the fuck is a 120 year old faggot on top of that shit

He pays people to write his tweets for him.

That makes sense, actually.

I suggest this one. Rand would rape potter #makemagicbadassagain

funny how you guys are triggered by ron measley now

who cares about this old literal who anyway? le oh my guy can fuck himself

Best magic system in any book I ever read

2/3

You mean the human condition?

3/3
This one will cover all your bases

Harry potter is uniornically the worst fantasy I've ever read. The characters are all flat and bland and the stories are always too heavily reliant on deus ex machinas.

Artemis fowl is way better fantasy for children and Dresden files is way better fantasy for adults.

oooOOoOOoOoo
The Harry Potter villain comparison
How fresh and exciting and unique and new and effective

This culture war is bullshit

That doesn't quite work since potter's a half-blood.
Typos too. It's harmful to your cause.

>old man doesn't understand how twitter works

I don't get the reference.

Just like my chinese cartoons

We have to start ironically relating real life things to Harry Potter like the liberals are doing.

I never watched the movies or read the books so someone else start doing it.

Ron cucked Harry

They don't get Lord of the Rings. The Lord of the Rings is against everything they stand for.

They love it. It's "slut-shaming" what they call out.

Underrated.

so has this guy done anything since being a minor character on a cheesy show 40 years ago?

I'm suprised he doesn't use star trek references.

10,000 layoffs to the EPA soon. We will throw their ashes into the wind and burn coal to celebrate.

Rowling can't even grasp magic having a system. To her it is just completely unfettered, which basically means shitty story and plot.

Takei is still burthurt that Trump fired him on TV.

That gif is so unsettling.

>get mad at Trump's grab a pussy statement
>literally in tape grabbing someone's dick and yanking on it

I just dont man...

praise 11/5/11

That one is not quite right. Hermione made it through hard work and guts and Harry is not pure blooded.

I'm just sayin', if you're gonna combat them with their own media, might as well understand said media.

wow a harry potter reference in relation to politics, can't believe anyone has thought of this before trump BTFO

George Takei is such an insane old faggot

I think he seriously has dementia

ITT we post fantasy that makes harry potter look like the liquid festering shit it is.

*clapping hands emoji*

Brand New World? 1984? Never heard of them, I'm a big Harry Potter fan though :)

Joke's on you fagboy I had sex once!

Wow. Shitting on your fans.
>ohhh my

Oh great, another post about George Takei. There's been a conspicuous lack of threads dedicated to this chinky faggot over the past 48 hours.

Yeah, but Harry fucked his sister, so they're even.

Its the
"Im taking my ball and going home" game

>alas, more people disagreed with me than agreed with me

>Grown adults reading children's stories

>that little triangle tattoo that all Potterfags have

Nice touch

This was made by an illiterate Brazilian monkey.

He does know majority of his Star Trek fans are / were virgins when watching his show, right? Is he just trying to destroy the only reputation he had?

harry fucks ron's little jailbait sister
ron fucks harry's leftovers in hermione

not sure how harry is the cuck in this situation

I love Dresden but the last two or so books were really shitty for me. They made a kike with a lighstaber a Knight of the Cross.

I wonder if we can get the sjws to turn on him for his racist role in red alert 3