Top 20 ‘Tiny Trump’ memes that are breaking the Internet right now

indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/donald-trump-tiny-trump-memes-twitter-internet-reddit-users-tiny-trump-images-4531207/

Well pol?????

I prefer cock-gobbling Trump myself.

they're well photoshopped but they lack any kind of political punch because they're not conveying a message

humanize trump. fuck they got us....

Sup Forums got outmemed.

liberals are so triggered they are trying to "minimize" Trump any way they can

and now you know why nobody can out meme us

they just aren't funny or creative

>Shitty memes that even buzzfeed didn't bother to share

By the way, the message I can see is that Ivanka is the strong one. It will be good in the long run.

hahah they made him a BABY! though... just like in REAL LIFE!

>Literally the definition of shitty forced memes.

focus grouped, souless, ctr tier memes have no power

>breaking the internet
it still works??

hmmm... good point, though i think in this case it was meant in a figurative sense

well at least we got milk

who in hell is forcing this meme? it has no point.

SAGE this piece os shit thread

>they have so much material to work with but can only come up with LOL DRUMPF SMOL

Definition of low energy and sad

i dont think they called him drumpf... he is pretty small though!

These memes are forced memes, created by left wing think tanks with soros funding.

bump for first page

forced because you dont like them?

LOL

HES SMALL

>top ten memes that broke the internet

Fake news reporter detected

Forced because they're not created by just random people, they're created by a group who are paid to make & distribute them as part of an anti Trump marketing campaign.

Forced because they are forced and are only known via being shilled by popular nulefters and media outlets.

Least our shit spreads and grows on it's own

The meme just draws attention to the fact Donald Trump isn't small. He's a big guy. When memes make Putin smaller than he is, it's works because it draws attention to the fact he is small. Stupid, shitty memes.

Haha Drumpf XDDD

DID YOU GUYS SEE? HES LIKE A BABY

HAHAHA ITS SO FUNNY

WOW IM GOING TO SHOW THIS TO MY STUDENTS ON MONDAY

ROFL

forced because they're not funny or organic

Advertising with the intent of rustling jimmies is still advertising. Pay $20 and get a banner ad.

Reported.

so exactly what i said

forced because you don't like them/think they're funny

hahaha DRUMPF xDDDDDDDD
Would be half funny if Trump wasn't 6'2
Make one with Putin instead, it'll actually make sense

End youself, trollop.

Hahahahaha
Saved
Thanks user

Artificial memetry is a sin against Kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HES SO TINY

HES LIKE A MIDGET

ITS SO FUNNY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>breaking the Internet

That is one of the worst phrases ever.

you're so welcome!

many more in the link!

kek is an artificial meme

Came here just to post that exact sentiment.

My spidey sense tells me that *even if* this meme caught on - and I don't think it will; it's forced - it would be counterproductive for shareblue because, yes, it shows Trump as *small*, but the meme mostly makes Trump seem cute and cuddly rather than repulsive.

Small but cute and cuddly - essentially harmless - Trump is MUCH better than "scary Hitler" Trump. I'll take that trade any day.

So good luck with the new meme. If it wins, you lose. And if it loses you lose.

Geez, you guys really suck at what you do.

Forced because they did not grow organically. Forced because there is no identifiable meme kernel.

Where did this meme come from, might I ask? It's appearantly "breaking the internet" and it had to come from somewhere.

no, it already makes sense in that trump has the mental and emotional intelligence of a child, it has nothing to do with actual physical size

stop fucking my board shills

your forced meme isn't witty

sweet piece of graphic art, user.

One could exploit this 100% non-funded meem to make fun of liberals as they act the same

CIA forced meme

yawn

Shouldn't they be blaming russia for hacking the collective consciousness with advanced russian laser beams or something

mostly its funny because its like him... A BABY! dumb and most of all TINY! like his hands

It will just backfire as "Damn, it's baby Jesus!" kek

Low energy

It makes me want to kill myself my man

There was a commercial i saw recently with a family sitting down to dinner and they were all taking selfies of the food and cunt faces and the father said "honey your potroast is breaking the internet" and then to his daughter he was like "honey subscribe to your mom she needs more followers" and I just

fucking

HAAAAATE

It's all fake.

>when CIA niggers can't meme

wait hes not really that small???

You'd think all the time they spend here they would pick up the tricks of the trade

retarded forced normie meme, it's gonna die in 2 weeks

Lurkmoar, fagit.

ahahha its funny xd lil dRUMFY

>literally making news stories about memes that aren't even that popular yet