Sam Harris declares the left irredeemable at this point

Sam Harris declares the left irredeemable in one of his latest podcasts. Saying that the left is effectively dead at this point following Berkeley riot.

He goes into detail, "If you hear a story of a mob spitting and attacking people who want to listen to a talk. You can be sure it is 99% a leftist mob."

youtube.com/watch?v=5UL5ZzkYZlk

How many more people will be red pilled against leftism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPJWwiKnYGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a distinct feeling high IQ leftists will turn against the left over the next 2 years.

Once they realize going less globalist improves the world.

The left hated globalists during the bush era. It's just after Obama that they were all hoodwinked into believing ridiculous things. It's America's fault as usual, they are too fucking stupid for their own good.

>they are too fucking stupid for their own good.
This coming from a Canadian.

He helped its decline. I hold no sympathies for his part in the monster he created. Question is, will he take introspection of himself and find the error of his ways?

It's your fault faggot, we never did shit to niggers and yet we have to deal with BLM bullshit. Fuck you. This is what we get for fucking helping them.

SAGE all warmonger (((Harris))) threads!

And yet he still licked Hillary's clit during the campaign because "Drumpf is a racist, homophobic bigot."

Maybe he's finally starting to wake up.

>This is what we get for fucking helping them.

Yep.
Underground railroad and NAACP (founded by our nosy friends in Canuckland) -----> BLM

canadians deserve every horrible thing they get

how is Sam Harris responsible for the decline of the left?

Why would anyone listen to a "podcast" of this dull half-wit? Is it because his droning voice has an ASMR effect, or something? Because he doesn't have anything remotely interesting to say, and certainly doesn't have any more insight on any topic whatsoever than your average person.

because he's a fucking intelligent person

I like how you can determine this from a 7 minute youtube clip

>left irredeemable
>labels right as lunatics
>calls for "new centre" for rational intellectuals to constellate

nice alternate facts, faggot

Leftists alway project, Harris is irredeemable.

"trump is hitler"

he did a whole podcast dedicated to fear mongering over Trump

Sam got big in the Bush Era as just a "we hate christianity" celeb. He was very heavily involved in liberal politics and getting Obama elected, and as far as any leftist was concerned, he was the messiah. His fallout happened much, much later. Same for the other generic celeb atheists before the SJW schism.

Bingo.

High iq leftists....

Umm no such thing today.

Hes not 100% bad

yes. like with anything, he should be 'peeled' like a 'banana' -- throwing the skin away while eating the pulp

>atheists push moral relativism
>"people can be moral without the grounding of religion"
>people should be free to make their own morals
>surprised when "morality" becomes "muh feelings"
>atheist left eats itself
>Sam acting like he didn't cause this

>The gravity Jewish suffering over the ages

>makes it impossible to entertain any suggestion that Jews might have brought their troubles upon themselves.

...If everywhere you go smells like shit, perhaps it's time to check the bottom of your shoes.

What I take away from it is that people can be moral without superstition. Religion as social contract, as shared values is all well and nice, but it is from superstition which illegitimate authority arises and atrocity occurs. Feminism is as much a religion as Christianity, it has shared values, and dogma which cannot be questioned, lest you be ostracized and painted unfaithful. We must discard superstition and embrace rationality while maintaining strong values.

Maybe but Harris is still in favor of immigration, strawmanning religion and all that jewish jazz.

It is possible to agree with some things a person says and not all.

name one superstition in the bible

What I learned from Jordan Peterson
>Take away religion assuming people will be rational and moral
>Just get even more regressive forms of the same religion if you are lucky
>mass murder if you aren't

Let's not jump to conclusions
Aaaaaaand they are leftists

>Acting as if Islam is hijacking leftism

He's confused. The left hasn't been hijacked. It's sought out and embraced Islam, because the only thing the left, the entire left, cares about is destroying Western Civilization.

Your god. Call me a fedora if you must, but it cannot be demonstrated.

If that's too edgy for you, pretty much anything in Leviticus.

>Muh old testament
Then any of the new testament miracles, walking on water, raising Lazarus, the resurrection, etc.

Perhaps you forget most of that book is myths and rules based on those myths. The values you hold are in minority in that book. The same is true for the other Abrahamic faiths.

Yeah Islam was welcomed with open arms here, just because Trump wanted a travel ban. And anything against Trump will trump anything else. That's the insanity of the left here.

this clip is just BEGGING for sound bits:

sam talks about being a racist bigot hateful

names the jew with "echos from the usual suspects on the left"

this is a clip gold mine

This. He still thinks the Left are the good guys, and as a result he has never considered the ideological and psychological underpinnings of that strain of thinking.

1. All people are equal
2. Religion is a net negative for humanity
3. Pluralities of people can become irreligious and still maintain successful societies

These are the basic fallacies that Harris espouses. He prescribes secular individualism to Westerners in the battle against Islamic collectivism.

>high IQ leftists

Canadians raped and murdered the eskimos.

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

youtube.com/watch?v=gPJWwiKnYGs

This is contradictory.

If they had high IQ they would have already come to the conclusion that globalism is in their best interests.

The point is that the intellectual greatness of globalism is ruined by the reality of it.

I'm not talking global trade but rather "open all the borders and global government" globalism.

I literally can't focus on what he's saying, his voice is hypnotic so I'll give him that.

Pretty based desu senpai

I'm glad some of these people are coming to their senses

It's because they view human beings as purely economic actors as a result of having been taught to hate themselves and their culture. Their love of the state as the prime organizer of society instills in them the deference to all political activity as inherently "good", thus their inability to critically consider the implications of Western cultural erosion given the disparity that exists between USA + Europe and the rest of the world.

The barbarians are at the gate and they do not care.

>globalism is in their best interests

Globalism is white genocide, you idiot.

They want you to die as an unfuckable loser waiting in a bread line.