Started going on Sup Forums 6 month's ago

>Started going on Sup Forums 6 month's ago
>Atheist all my life
>Mfw started to become more accepting of Christianity
>As i started to hate Islam i saw how good Christianity actually is
>Tfw Deus Vult, Burn Heretics at the Cross!

W-What's happening to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g&
youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&
nazarenespace.com/profiles/blogs/how-the-church-fathers-invented-christianity-1
youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I&
youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs&
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8
youtube.com/watch?v=rv36hYK2Z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=hZBb5gypa2k&list=PLo5QtZ1bPyYbLdyw2AnVKX9tm-b2YJFhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CeyajxMS8Jo&
youtube.com/watch?v=C6wZLHgQmpw&
youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're taking the christpill

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎

fpbp

remember: you're here forever

Just remember that Catholicism is the only real Christianity.

checked

you're on an autistic emotional rampage

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎
᠎᠎

It's the only place you'll see Christians as defenders of the people instead of evil racists.

You either worship Richard Dawkins's 16in cock, or submit to a Middle Eastern religion. Tough choice

I'm the only agnostic in my sea of Christian family and friends.

I'd be Catholic if I could bear to insult the church by lying to them, so I'm content to just be a close ally.

this

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

᠎᠎
᠎᠎᠎

Militant Christianity is best Christianity.

You're a retard who is easily influenced by other retards on the internet. I'd suggest avoiding /d/

You don't have to believe in it per say but just like you I've found myself seeing Christianity as the cornerstone of western civilisation. Still not religious but see the benefits of it.

You are taking the bread pill

Huh

Nu-fag it is called the bread pill

What's the difference between Catholic/Orthodox/ What not?

Read leviticus. Christianity is bullshit, just like all the rest.

stop this fucking autistic ausshitposter

Catholicism is the correct one

It's not that i'm starting to believe in a god,
My stance on Evidence of a god hasn't changed.

It's just i now see how Christianity can inspire
Unity and Morality and meaning to some.
As far as i know, we have Christians to thank for creating the Western World.

still an ayyytheist but I'd rather live in a Christian nation than a Muslim one or whatever the fuck the USA is becoming

thank you

This. It seems like people need to worship something, and I sure as hell prefer Christianity over Islam or the disease that is SJW

>Christianity is bullshit
Who cares?

God is not found through evidence, he is found through necessity, when someone realizes not how realistic god is, but how needed he is nonetheless

>be atheist
>come on Sup Forums
>read The Myth of the Twentieth century
>realize Christianity is a fundamentally cucked religion that only made great because of the Westerners that adopted it
>its true nature is coming out now

Nice larp bro. Sup Forums is almost entirely males under 25. No one is religious here.

I'm religous and over 25, so suck my dick faggot.

Can any Christ-fags answer, please?
Why does God judge us if he already knows everything about everything? Why doesn't he just throw us where he knows we'll end up (Heaven or Hell)?

You are realizing that with christianity to control the minds of the ignorant, the ignorant will simply be controlled by something else.

Atheism, Agnosticism, non-theistic deism, these are all fine for the intelligent man, but a common fool cannot live with these positions for long. Eventually he will suffer hardship, and from there he will adop the first religion that grabs him.

Catholic larping as Orthodox here, honestly I would agree with you if our pope wasnt a fucking anti pope

The truth is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g&
Come to the entire truth:

Be blessed brother. Welcome to eternity.

It's hard being catholic, but once catholicism in abandoned by all who don't share the popes beliefs it can never be fixed, it's akin to leaving a country instead of staying and fixing it

He will

OP, you're obviously an idiot. Religion is for fools.

>not adopting an ubermensch lifestyle because you're too weak

It's ok baby, it's ok, you'll die and go to a nice safe place in the fluffy clouds!

Faggot

What about Nazarenes? They were first after Christ and pre-date the Catholics.

"For we have found this man a plague, one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes." - Acts 24:5

nazarenespace.com/profiles/blogs/how-the-church-fathers-invented-christianity-1

I am telling you watch this. The path you choose now will stay with you for eternity in many regards. Find the truth (Yeshua) and follow only the truth. Do not mix the profane with the holy.
-->

I dont believe in the religious stories and such, but I do think some religions can be good for people. Builds a sense of community and makes people feel better. Its not for me but good for you if it improves your lifestyle.

adopting christianty just because you hate muslims is not a good way to approach it

You are misunderstanding Leviticus. Leviticus is perfect, as all of God's law is:

"The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;" - Psalm 19:7

"Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it." - James 4:11

Do not judge God's perfect law, or you will be sitting in judgment on it brother.

Christ Fags are morons.

Sounds like you got tricked.

>tfw your baits unironically make a small percentage of people change their lives
I wonder how many anons just finished fapping to traps too.

Literally have some open in another tab as I type this.

You have free will. That is why. Free will exists and so therefore you can be judged. When you kill God (in your belief) you kill this free will. Dostoevesky said this.

>leviticus
Rabinical law that is about it, although certain things are still relevant.

I came here to shitpost, and ended up realizing how much I look like a young Hitler, specifically the nose and ears. I wonder if I can make some money out of it.

>Rabinical law
No. It is God's law. I will prove this 100% to you. Talmud is rabbinical law and is evil.

"And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observec your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.” - Mark 7:9-13

Jesus used "Moses" and God's Law and God's Word interchangeably. There is only one God's law brother - and Yeshua (as the Angel of the Lord) gave it to Moses on Mt. Sinai. For as Yeshua has spoken "None have seen nor heard the Father" (Except He did). His Word is from the Father who send Him.

God ordered abraham to sacrifice his son, the son that was promised to him and was something he wanted so badly.
so he went to go do it and was stopped when the knife was in the air.

And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for ))))now I know((((( that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

This implies that before God didnt know if abraham would do it. So free will and our personal decisions are very much an important aspect in how God will react

Plus, what Abraham did was a prophetic showing of what the Father would later do with Jesus, His only Son. Gives me chills every-time I read about Abraham and Isaac. God does not require anything of us that He would not do Himself.

>Not believing in the ideas of christianity but not the concept of god like the founding fathers
smdh

These should help you brother. May YHWH bless you and keep you! Praise Yeshua the Messiah.

All you did is escape your echo chamber. I did the same thing, except I become a nationalist instead of a mid-left liberal. The thing about Sup Forums is, we will tell you the truth with no censorship. No matter how morally wrong it is or how much it hurts to hear, you will either accept it or remember it long enough to do your own research to find out we was right. To find out that Sup Forums is always right.

Very funny, Christianity teaches love. It also teaches that love is self-sacrifice. Sacrifice is what is needed to build nations.
That's why Christians are willing to sacrifice themselves for their religion.

your mind is too weak to accept nihilism so you prefer to LARP as a christian crusader instead

you are a weak willed faggot who fell for memes and LARP.

>That's why Christians are willing to sacrifice themselves for their religion.
And apparently willing to sacrifice their nations as well.

The last six months of Sup Forums have been reddit faggotry. You have fallen for the weakest memes of all. This place used to be about skull measurements and "are serbs white" threads.

You know exactly what is happening

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw&t=15s

Welcome bro
Religions are like football teams, you have to be a BIG faggot to switch them

Deus Vult, user. We will give Christianity its balls back and purge the world of the Islamic menace.

Red pill me on these three images. Why do dumbfuck Christians spam them every thread?

I do not disagree, the pope is a rather annoying issue.

>Sup Forums still denies that Islam is the final Red Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8

Well I would say welcome. I would say take a look into Swiss baptist denomination.

We encourage knowledge. We think God and his son Jesus Christ want us to study what we inherited. Which is this earth.

>misspelled "prosperity"

Yes like their science is very true.

youtube.com/watch?v=rv36hYK2Z1k

It is because Catholicism, in their apostasy, has abandoned the Law of God. Yeshua obeyed all of His Father's commandments. If He lives in us, we a a people ought walk just as He did. Our disobedience separates us from God and when we continue in disobedience, God lets other nations destroy us. It has always been this way. Islam must be fought at all costs for the true faith to be maintained.

This is exactly why the Catholic church needs a new Pope.

Remember this brother:

"Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;" - Psalm 144:1

"Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed." - Psalm 82:3

War against wickedness (in this case Islam) is absolutely commanded by YHWH. If you throw the first part of the Bible, and then re-interpret what Jesus said to become a constant victim, then one would never realize this. Jesus said to buy and carry a sword. This is obedience to our Creator. Being angry at violence done to innocent people is righteous. If you are not angry, then you have seared your conscience. I see that you are one who is interested in the whole truth brother.

Start here lest you be filled with doctrines of wolves and not with the pure Word of Truth. Implant that Word (who was made flesh as Yeshua) into your heart brother:

Sorry, THIS video (accidentally posted another one). Start here with Paul:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZBb5gypa2k&list=PLo5QtZ1bPyYbLdyw2AnVKX9tm-b2YJFhQ

I seriously hate this trend in Sup Forums to be generically evangelical conservative.
its the most disgusting group on this site, and that includes all the degenerates

dont drink the fucking coolaid.

Acts 10 and Acts 15 teaching referenced in first video.
LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT YHWH!

Agreed as a Swiss baptist we have to say Evangelicals are the dumbest pieces of shit in the world. They think Art and Academia belong to the left and that is why art and academia is shit.

>posting a stolen video instead of based sye ten
shame on you.

>its the most disgusting group on this site, and that includes all the degenerates

>honestly thinking conservatives are worse than degenerates

You went full retard.

Honestly, the worst trend I've seen in redstate conservatives is when they act like niggers (listen to rap, do drugs, make teen moms, sex outside marriage) and then say "Only God can judge me. Jesus knows who I really am."

The worst thing about conservatives is when they use Jesus as an excuse to act like niggers.

Not sure what is wrong with my cut and paste - these two are the good ones to start with before the Pauline Paradox. God bless brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=CeyajxMS8Jo&

youtube.com/watch?v=C6wZLHgQmpw&

I could not find the original. Plus I am doing other things at the same time.

atheism is bullshit, more than the rest.

you get the chance to redeem yourself. god forgives, but only if you mean it

I'm an anti-theist. I hate all religions for dumbing down humanity with bullshit superstitions.

You know in your heart Christianity makes zero sense. What kind of "god" can be killed by humans anyway? That's certainly not a "god" I would worship.

Europeans used to worship bad ass gods who got in battles, not a little bitch who died being nailed to a piece of wood.

agreed. People meme about "hurr durr retard Christianity", but when someone gets religious enough to start asking "What Would Jesus Do?", what they find is sure a lot better than in Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng

pope is one of the servants of Satan, a daemon that has deceived us to believe he is good. every liberal believes he is good because he is progressive and blue-pilled, but its all lies, he is here to turn our own into libtards.

You're an easily influenced idiot.

Yeah agreed mostly. But I do like that they generally support free speech and open inquiry.
Much rather argue with a committed atheist than most other non-Catholics.

"The old Catholic notion ... was that Faith was an intellectual act, its object truth, and its result knowledge."

is there a more "tecnical" or funded explication about religion
thanks user

I had this phase
I'll tell you what ended it
Although I don't even know if it is good that you never had the experience of believing it
The new testament and the old testament are on npatible

The OT has a lot of genocide and war in it
Christ the cuck kike says to do good to your enemy
He says you earn nothing from giving a friendly greeting to your friends and that God likes it when you give a friendly greeting to your enemies
It is faggotry
Don't say it is a cult of earthly power either it's totally about hating your family and nation as much as the rest of the world
The only thing the NT wants you to do when times are dark is preach it to Dave souls and wait for the apocalypse
It is only fulfilling if the afterlife it describes is true but nothing in our world even makes it seem like the creator of the world would make the bibles afterlife
Christ told a righteous group not to stone an adulteress or they're hypocrites
How can they be hypocrites if they haven't committed adultery? Maybe I am hyperbolic but read that passage and think about it
There's unbiblical knowledge about the the bible
Which is irrelevant if you accept that the Bible is true because Satan could just have created it
Learning of it isn't what made me stop believing the bible
But Moses was totally an Egyptian warrior and you can find shit like part of the psalms was definitely inspired by some Egyptian shit about Aten

The bible is pretty good though, my favorites were ecclesiastes and Romans
Psalms was fun even if it didn't intellectually enrich me

Thank you.

>Honestly, the worst trend I've seen in redstate conservatives is when they act like niggers (listen to rap, do drugs, make teen moms, sex outside marriage) and then say "Only God can judge me. Jesus knows who I really am."
>The worst thing about conservatives is when they use Jesus as an excuse to act like niggers.
yeah, those are just about the most indefensible group of people.
but i was referring to regular groups of posters on this site.

it really depresses me to see what was once fun and controversial relatively original opinions slowly slide into elite-approved fox news watching bible thumping useful idiots who align with about 50% of the population.

communism wins this thread.

Reminder that there is nothing more jewish than rejecting Christ.

>W-What's happening to me?
You're falling for the propaganda. There is a lot of propaganda here. This post might even be propaganda.

You awakened to what YOU know to be true - not what someone else told you to be true.

Christianity is at it's heart, the most redpilled of all religions, because Christ offers the ultimate redpill: there is nothing needed for man to become One with the Divine, except that he chooses to become One with the Divine. When we accept Christ, we become one with the Divine.