Says factual anti-trump statement backed up with evidence

>says factual anti-trump statement backed up with evidence
>"FAKE NEWS! SHILL! BAIT!

You guys are the equivalent of lefties screaming "racist!" at you when you say something they don't like

People who post stock photos of shocked people in suits objectively don't have worth.

okay, shill

>>says factual anti-trump statement backed up with evidence

That's never the case.

agreed, they're an absolute drain on this website and others. something needs to be done.

>You guys are the equivalent of lefties screaming "racist!"
lefties to do that to pander to minorities. we do it because it trolls the lefties. CNN actually had a
"crowd size expert" on to debunk Trumps inauguration claim which was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Trump can say the sky is green, and we will convince them that we believe it and they will go crazy spending weeks trying to convince us otherwise. its a great timeline

Crash and burn...etc...etc...nuclear codes..etc

rural and suburban retards.. etc

Huurrr hurrr I used to beeeeeeee Drumpf suppporrrrtorrr tooooo.... crashh nnnn'' eeerrrr BURRRNNN... NEWCLEER CODES. Suburrrbbbb rural people r dubm. Just... ya know, sucking this shitskin d over here in muh urban utopeka.

Impeah? pluhz? Hahaha, you guis r "losig" to us. Shariablew stronk.

You're wasting your time, this place is basically an echo chamber of crazies. I only come here to check in on them once in a while out of sheer curiosity to remind myself just how terrible they are.

Ausfailin a time to shitpost. Tsk tsk, the poor kid is a tool used by nosy cameras and brainwash people's empathy to twist. Sunni Muslims hide behind women and children.

Woah, neat post friendo. Really, quality from top to bottom. Fun fact, the corpse from that heart wrenching image was actually produced as a result of a dangerous and illegal attempt to entry a country and obtain refugee status. One would think it immoral to risk a miscarriage for free dental work, but the gentleman responsible for that child's well being (or lack thereof) saw it within his rights as a human being to jeopardize several lives in addition his own. Neato right?

yeah why the fuck wion't these retards believe the shit i say when I even source a news article that provides no sources hoyl shit these FUCKING drumpfkins I JUST FUCKGINSG CAN'T ERIGHT NOW

seriously though the board became a hellhole 3 hours ago are the mods asleep?

fuck off shill or I'll send 20000 emu to BTFO you again

There are a LOT of special snowflakes who absolutely spaz out if something goes against their narrative, it's pathetic. You can have a side sure, but the point where you deny reality to defend it is just sad

LE EPIC BASED CTR MEMES. good job fellow memesters, we just defeated the shill with our redpilled epic memes.

>Huurrr hurrr I used to beeeeeeee Drumpf suppporrrrtorrr tooooo.... crashh nnnn'' eeerrrr BURRRNNN... NEWCLEER CODES. Suburrrbbbb rural people r dubm. Just... ya know, sucking this shitskin d over here in muh urban utopeka.
>Impeah? pluhz? Hahaha, you guis r "losig" to us. Shariablew stronk

Thank you for another confirmation, to wit:

If you have actual legitimate points, then why is this thread such shit?

The new shill is to use the word shill as much as humanly possible.

I KNOW! We can't let HIM get the nuclear codes!

lol, trump would love this

Maybe you should fuck off then. We're so dumb and you're so above it all just fucking leave or ignore the threads you fucking clown.