Alright Sup Forums/ lets have a sit down talk about memes

Alright Sup Forums/ lets have a sit down talk about memes.

I'm seeing the entire board of Sup Forums get taken over by "xd meme" posts non-stop. Take a moment and think, you've all just fallen into the trap of ctr.

They've identified the new board culture and they're manipulating it such that no actual discussion takes place. First it was bogs, then it was trash pidgeon and now its generic meme shit.

This is the most successful slide campaign to occur in recent memory, by flooding our page with bait, memes and "xd white bois" we're losing all formal discussion.

Wake the fuck up, if you're new here stop reacting to meme shit and bait. If you really think you're a "woke" intelligent person, take the time to decide if a thread is worth posting in.

Bring back Sup Forums bring back discussion. Memes OUT! OUT OUT OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/833042483135275009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No more memes!

Posting art for visibility.

Shut up faggot, memes won us the election

Memes are a fun way to spread truth (((they))) don't approve of. If you want serious discussion instead of short two sentence replies take your posting to 8pol. Half the time I get serious about composing a well though tout reply and hit submit and the thread has already 404'd. That doesn't happen on 8pol and the level of discourse there is higher, also the shitposters get banned. There is a place and time for political shitposting and that place is Sup Forums/pol/ and the time is the current year.

I agree, but you need at least a new board for that, if not more

Also nice reddit spacing fagot.

Sad! You accept the death of a place of discussion for shitty laughs.

Rise above it, theres a time and a place. Your fervent defence of shitty memes just proves you've lost all fight for the truth

nobody unironically posted the pidgeon shit (and the number of people posting the pidgeon shit was minimal) as that was something obviously shoehorned by leftists

bogposting is a fucking treasure and you deserve to have to read a half dozen quick rundowns as penance

Getting rid of memes is like having burgers to remove their second amendment rights. Never gonna happen and if it does it will be a civil war.

>you would deprive this board and it's posters of the most powerful weapon ever discovered by mankind, Meme Magick, just so you could have (((formal discussions)))

I don't expect much from New Zealand posters, but this is a new low for you sheep lovers

Attack the memes and it all comes out!
Look at the defense of shit posting on this board, it never used to be like this.

Truly the war is already lost!

This used to be a place of open discussion and thought provocation, but now its reddit 2.0

CTR is literally a meme you dumb nigger. do you actually think we believe that every drumpf shitposter is paid opposition? No, we just say that, because it's not worth fighting a (you) troll with actual argument. that's the fucking meme. you retarded Australian prison rape-baby. holy fuck you are stupid. go back to plebbit if you need this explained to you.

Mods need to step the fuck up, completely zero enforcement of the pinned rules.

Memes won the election because they were focused. They had a mission, keep focused or we lose this meme war.

Then don't reply?
You actively destroy the board culture by responding to that shit. We have so many new people who don't understand not to take bait.

Your anger against me only proves my point, anyone speaking out against this is immediately attacked.

wtf dude. we were supposed to go have drinks after we leaked that shit to CNN. why you didn't text me back?

You flamboyant buttboys. Meme's are like drugs. Take, or post in light doses, and there'll be laughs. To many memes, and you'll end up gurgling jizz for that latest and dankest hit of memes.

You new Zealanders sure spell "praise kek" weird

above this thread
>twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/833042483135275009

>below this thread
squidwardmemes...
4chins is dying and it's your fault stralia

it's a meme war and i'm john candy with a bad temper.

humanityparty.com

Memes have become weaponised against the proponents of free discussion.

You all thought we won, but in reality they found out the true weakness.

This thread is starting to look waaaayyyy too similar to a regular shill thread. Not taking the bait goodbye.

Sorry I got your number swapped with the prime minister of The Ukraine for some reason.

Mate just look at the immediate attempts to drive this off topic. There is no open discussion allowed about the change in board culture that has been propagated.

Why do you think the UN had a report on pepe?

OP, don't you understand?

Sup Forums Sup Forums is just a place for memes.

The REAL discussion is happening..... you know where.

You know.

Nobody say where.

But the creme-de-la-creme is having the REAL discussions there.

This is just a shill place for the shills to shill while we actually are underground.

Get it?

Keep up the memes.

This. Sup Forums has already become for memes.

yeah it's kind of distracting. maybe unrelated i've noticed less leafposting and more german flags fagging out on here.

first google image result for "angry john candy".

And so you choose to let it die.

This

Because they are illiterate about internet culture + the fact that media sells any bullshit it gets it's hands on. They see that media is spouting crap about ''Pee pee poo poo the frog'' and think it is something everyone cares or thinks about. So they do a random show of virtue (UN is a shit organization with no real power in world politics they can only do something against third world countries).

It is serving it's purpose:

To house the shills and the normies and have them redpilled at a very basic level.

That way, the Jews/Shills won't disrupt us on our quest to find the ultimate truths.

It's a decoy.

Sure, would I like this place to be how it once was pre-CTR......sure.

But there is no time for that now, only winning.

>aus with the shitpost

He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.

>discussion on Sup Forums

stopped right there.

pic related.

take it up with the mods. we have no power to fight this on our own

Everyone keeps spouting ''board is kill'' the fact remains that it isn't it only changes form and encounters new challenges and opposition. Internet isn't static and will never be yes the board might go to shit but that will mean that it will be steered in to its rightful path.

Wrong! We control our responses, we control which thread is bumped to the top.

To accept defeat is to leap into the jaws of destruction.

bump when a shitposter like OP says wisen up you betta wisen up pal

All I ask of you is, sage meme threads, spread the word and actively promote interesting discussion.

We've done it before and we can do it again.