youtube.com/watch?v=wH6ZCIRjI14
youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
vimeo.com/160024074
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
youtube.com/watch?v=o4_Slguhb9c
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did. That's why all this BS hurts so much.

The video makes me nostalgic for a time I never experienced.

Well diversity tends to lead to a low trust society, so it's not all that surprising.

Things are still pretty good in the rural areas though, hope they stay well, but the cities are gone.

I remember this video

Some guy buying sugar at 2:30am

What's so different from nowadays?

>going to places late at night with your bros

These are the enjoyable moments in life you never forget.

>customers are drunk/high
>store down the road from Disney World, so no poor around
>camcorders were a pleasant novelty back then, rather than an invasion of privacy
It's got very little to do with dude-80s-lmao, OP.

Less technology. People not glued to their phones/computers. Less focus on getting the perfect Instagram shot and more focus on just living in the moment.

Nowadays the man behind the counter at 7-11 is brown and doesn't speak English.

>I did experience and it saddens me deeply that our children may never will
>The only chance they have is for us to destroy the globalist
>Ushering in a possibility that multiculturalism will be destroyed

That time directly led to this one.
The Kali Yuga didn't begin in 1999.
The 80's were as meaningless and degenerate as today, we are just at a more advanced stage of decline.

Less technology, more socialization

Its sad

this is the all white America we will never get back

As someone who hates special snowflakes, i will admit this triggers me.

I did experience it though. That's why I'm here.

Kek these same guys went back to the same 7-11 27 years later and the guy behind the counter was Indian.

Also the video didn't have near as much charm or happiness this one did.

I was 11 in 1987 and it seems like not that long ago.

Things were better then.

f e e l t h e v a p o r

One thing i forgot about the 90s was everyone didnt try so hard not to look or seem broke.

That was a nice video. Sums up my feelings.

V A P O R W A V E

I have seen the change. Melbourne was a fairly high trust society right up to about 1994. The chinese waves just never stoped though. Once Indians and Africans started showing up the lower class whites got worse, like they subconsciously sense no one cares about them.
Diversity has destroyed Melbourne's culture, it even had it's own films. It's become just another cosmopolitan 'world city' (globalist city), with little trust and everyone just chasing money. Apartments, once thought entirely unsuitable for the white race are springing up fucking everywhere.
I just pray QLD takes a different path entierly from Melbourne and Sydney.

thats 80s you dumb faggot.

The commie blocks that Europeans find acceptable seem to pop up more and more. It's disgraceful, and Melbourne isn't alone.

It's so fucking sad man.

I was born in 97' so I feel like I've only ever experienced a post 9/11 world.

yep melbourne is a fucking shithole. girlfriend wants us to move to chile. heard thats a shithole too. fuck.

The claws of critical theory yet to kill the soul of America. Social perturbation, while existent, yet to be amplified by rampant multiculturalism and foreign identities that we see today.

The most destructive force was the advent of the internet, more specifically, the vapid and low-quality social interactions we experience throughout the internet.

This is the winter of our civilization and this country is nothing more than a husk of a once great nation. The only thing driving it forward is international capitalism, devoid of any morality.

That's cuz you have. I was 1978. Bliss in the '80 swapping NES games and only dealing with white people. I'm only kind of joking, there really weren't a lot of foreigners in the country back then.

If you move to South america for a girl you cant be considered a real man anymore

Never to be experienced again

Sucks man. Especially to see my generation so actively trying to move us even further away by advocating for open borders/multiculturalism.

Since we have never experienced anything other than that I guess that's why so many fall for it.

better than melbourne plus latin women > oz whores.

them teeth must be delicious to suck on

Whole world's a shithole, we let the minorities take to much control.

While the internet has done some cool things, and allows us to congregate here on Sup Forums.

It really has destroyed social interaction.

Everyone seems in shape in the video. There's nobody in the video who is obese.

Literally almost everyone now is fat.

This guy gets it. Still, it's sad all the thing we've lost. Imagine how much we've lost every decade..... go back 1,000 years. We're deep in the abyss.

These days if someone films you, you can be sure it ends up on the internet. If you happen to do something dumb by accident, you will be ridiculed in social media networks. That is why people are less natural. People in OPs video were just having some silly fun, because a video back then was just some travel memmory for an individual person.

Now people either shy away from cameras or are incredibly fake and concious because when a lens is on you, the whole world might be watching you on facebook.

Social media and everyone having cameras is pure cancer.

MUST WATCH - 1993 NEW YORK IN 1080P

New York in 1993 in HD - DTheater DVHS Demo Tape

I noticed that as well. No internet. Very few PC's. No social media. People got the fuck up and moved around to have fun. Miss the 80s.

>they make the best danishes here in america

this kid was comfy as fuck

vimeo.com/160024074

It's like I woke up in a third world country sometimes when I'm walking around the center of my city.

>SAD!

what's his name, Sup Forums?

>no one on a phone

No joke. It's like fat people were a rare encounter back then. Now there's more fat people then people who are in decent shape.

this is literally being filmed. that's how you're able to watch it.

you can't seriously be this retarded

watch the 2nd video
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

It is so sad. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

THIS GUY FUCKS

Yeah but are you pretending to not realize how uncommon it was for someone to be walking around with a camera back then?

Everyone can record something now. There's a reason why video time capsules like this are rare to see. Not every single fucking thing was being recorded like now.

I know right. It's like the spirit has been drained and no one is happy.

Jesus....I'm gonna go fucking kill myself.

I was a teenager in America in 87 so fuck you.

I did, though. I was 12 years old in 1987.

The reason I don't piss and moan about millenials and Generation Z is you guys had everything stolen from you before you had a chance to fight back. In fact, I'd wager the fix was in as early as 1965, and it just took so long for anyone to realize what was happening that it became impossible to reverse.

It breaks my fucking heart that kids today can't enjoy the American childhood as it was, for the most part, from the Fifties through the Nineties. It's all gone. God knows how we'll get it back.

Yep. Camcorders were expensive as shit and you had to buy fucking tapes to film anything, so people didn't just film random shit for the most part. Until America's Funniest Home Videos came out.

Sadly I don't think we will get it back unless drastic change happens. It's depressing.

My generation is so brainwashed with Marxist-tier propaganda we really don't have a chance.

>Well diversity tends to lead to a low trust society, so it's not all that surprising.
Exactly, this is why the leftist ideal of a mixed society is horrifying. You don't have to be racist to want a homogeneous society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

rude

>Hiraeth

>Definition: a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.

>violent crime down
>poverty down
>advances in medicine and science mean our lives are more comfortable than ever
>have more opportunities
>"yeah but look at the nice people in the funny video! born in le wrong generation, amirite guiz"

>Nobody cares about the 80s anymore, dad.

not exactly

Violent crime has been on a steady rise since the 1980, were the fuck have you been?

My third eye has never been opened like this. How God works in such small ways. Has the numinous been drained.
Ah lord, now we are followers of Bhairava

I watched this video from 87 and the followup one he did last year, and as an oldfag of the same generation the part that made my heart sink the most was seeing how his buddy had aged so much. The 80s really do seem just like yesterday.

This thread was depressing me so much that I just had to post this so I could remember that in spite of the glorious freedom, privacy, and genuine social interactions of the 80s that will never return, Kek saved us and brought us to the timeline of the God Emperor.

Times....changed

BRING IT BACK!

Isn't it wonderful to know, nothing we did in our lives mattered.

Niggers are the only ones out past midnight.

thanks man, hopefully we can change things for the better

This thread and the video is a major blackpill.

The 80s were just a pause in the degeneracy that's been going on since at least the 60s. Even the first years of the 80s were kind of sleazy in that 70s way, but the culture seemed to clear up a bit somehow around 1983, to become very upbeat and conservative and stay that way until around 1990.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4_Slguhb9c

;__:

I remember Florida in the early 90s. It was much better than today and it's definitely broadband Internet that is responsible.

That French girl was cute.

Same 7-11 in 2014 with the same cameraman.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE&feature=youtu.be

Don't be such a defeatist. Trump controls the drones and DARPA's self-replicating nanobots. With the nanobots alone, he could turn all non-whites in the country into blobs of pink slime in less than a week.

At least that's also true of all times and places throughout human history. Meaninglessness loves company.

It's more doing the lines of sehnsucht

So sad. Seems like all the spirit and energy has been drained.

fucking globalists REEEEEE

Belive it or not this is the main reason I think whites are getting so pissed off.
Imagine a childhood or teenage years where everyone you interact with is white. Relatives, shopkeepers, friends, absolutely everyone.
Now imagine a pozzed childhood; the 6 year old african kid who is overdeveloped for his age and dominates his classmates. Fast foward to middle school: gee wiz, those asian kids sure are smart, the best in all the classes. Now its sweet 16, time to be hit on by lebs if you are a girl or fight them constantly if white.

Can you tell me which childhood was the happier? Which was more sweet and innocent?

We would have to ethnic cleanse the whole fucking planet. It's over, the oldgaurd fucked up and this is the world we live in now. There's no going back
We should of continued giving out poisoned grain and smallpox infected blankets to the tribes of the minorities. There was no way the white race could out breed them and continue being industrious, we knew this 250 years ago.
I just hope someone has the balls to launch a nuclear war, and cleanse this planet off the heathen mongrels that are now dominating it .

>nostalgic for a time I never experienced.

You cannot feel nostalgia for something you didn't experience.

You're romanticizing.

everything you said is false. you also used a reddit gif. please commit suicide.

>give $1 for a massive slurpee
>get change back

fuck

Take me back

My mom, dad, and uncles tell me stories of how when they were kids they would ride their bikes through the neighborhood, stay out late, camp in the woods, etc. all without adult supervision. No worries at all.

Nowadays you can't let your children do that out of fear they might be kidnapped or killed.

Except it hasn't. You can go look up the statistics.

You may want to look up the word nostalgia, as it's obvious you don't know it's definition or proper usage

Wrong

You only like this because it only had white people. Fucking racist cracka. Embrace the beige horizon whitey. Your women sure have.

Gas was also so much cheaper. Especially compared to what it was a few years ago.

The first guy they interviewed seemed to either have a disability or is high.

Really makes you think

meant for

TAKE ME BACK IN TIME
(CANT GO BACK)