I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty...

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay

Go to bed, Jeff

You are a pedophile.

I copied and pasted the first few sentences so I can't filter this pasta out from now on

I'm done with it

Anne Frank thought Hitler was handsome.

Tldr bigly just like that cunts book

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

Already done better than you.

thread

Thid story would be so much hotter if it was with her dad. Incest is best.

>ITT: newfriends
This copypasta is a classic

come join us in leafland, brother

perfection

NeatMike pls go.

Get back to working on that new album, Jeff

Well you know what they say user, brevity is the soul of wit. RIP

easy bump

>The only girl I've ever loved
>Was born with roses in her eyes
>But then they buried her alive
>One evening, 1945

this ones good so ill post an old one

You can only post ITT if you've finally started to admit after a few months of liking younger Hillary that you'd nut on older Hillary's asscheeks while she smacks said asscheeks against your hips till you ejaculate inside of her then collapse on her bed looking into eahother's eyes while your semen is still leaking out of her and since its 2016 she is probably pregnant because of secret government testing and now your child will be a healthy white son from the Rodham bloodline but youre not worried about all that youre just happy to be sweaty and sucking on Hillarys nip since your cock is flaccid now and theres a line of cum connecting your dickhead and her pussy

You realize having a baby while in hiding would not be possible?

IF YOURE READING THIS I LOVE YOU HILLARY I HAVE BEEN I LOVE WITH YOU FOR MONTHS I JUST WANT TO FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE TILL YOU FART MY CUM OUT AND WE LAUGH ABOUT IT SINCE IT IS DEGENERATE BUT MY CUM IS LITERALLY LEAKING OUT OF YOUR BODY I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH HILLARY
AND THEN I EAT YOU AND YOU SQUIRT ON MY FACE AND YOUR SQUIRT IS IN MY BEARD AND I KEAVE IT THERE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE DEPRAVED AS POSSIBLE WITH YOU AND I USE YOUR PUSSY JUICE AS LUBE TO JERK OFF INTO A CUP WHICH YOU SLURP AND GARGLE AND WE SPIT ON EACHOTHER WITH EACHOTHER'S CUM

I LOVE YOU HILLARY IF YOURE READING THIS I WANT TO JOIN YOUE SEX PARTIES AND STEAL YOU TO THE JANITORS CLOSET AND ITLL BE JUST ME AND YOU I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH JUST TAKE ME ALREADY

Slide thread! Anyone not using sage is actively destroying Sup Forums culture.

Nice pig face

come on jeff

Now post part 2 where she gives birth and you choke her to death so she won't wake the Nazis up.

>I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank
get help