youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3xenL
vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/13/shoving-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-right-back-in-the-lefts-ugly-face-n2284892
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-18/its-unfair-hispanic-workers-upset-after-being-fired-absence-day-without-immigrants
vocaroo.com/i/s0HhpqiYyMG9
dailycaller.com/2017/02/17/arab-country-aims-to-put-sharia-law-on-mars-by-2117/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOOKING FOR BG'S FOR OC
California BG's preferred (obviously)

wtf i love bumps now

Guys I'm worried. What if the shills are taking our red pill pics and are using them to blend with us?

Are you allowed to announce sages and reports? I believe that is against the rules.

Who wants to get pissed off at the Washington Post's bullshit?

archive.is/3xenL

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

MAKE MY BURRITO BITCH
MAKE MY MOTHERFUCKING TACO I FUCKED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH MY HUGE CAWK LAST NIGHT

A reminder that even if they help you, Jews are not to be trusted.

>Following the (((rules)))

Sam Hydecker the cuck

>the absolute Mad(Man) Max

so what timeline we in again?

That's some nice vulve.

Wow, Sessions has had been AG for over 11 hours and he still hasn't gone after the international pedo ring that we can basically say was 100% proven to exist by pizzagate. Look, I love Trump and watched all of his rallies, but I'm starting to get concerned. It looks to me like he's taking part in the pedo ring and even is a pedo himself.

I can't even believe we've been duped like this... I knew about Trump's possible pedo ties, but now that he refuses to shut down comet pizza it's been explicitly proven that he's a child fucker and he's directly implicated in child sex trafficking. I thought we were voting for change but it's just more of the same, and it turns out every real Sup Forumslack feels the same way.

Looks like Hillary was the right choice after all, but oh well you live and you learn. Every true poster here knowns what I mean. Now here come the shills attacking me in 3... 2... 1...

Is that Bess?

The NS Divisor in Air Force One looks a lot like Podesta

Do you think it was deliberate?

Eh, let them. The information will sink in one way or another.

its pretty obvious when they just spam google image search results of glr and hitler
>guyz look i am totally a nazi, we should dump Trump and hail spencer!

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

>Blatantly breaking the rules and admitting that you are doing so.

I want to force you to eat meatloaf, tbpfhwyl.

What if you're a shill? What if I'm a shill? What if we're all shills?

the one that wins

Drumpf=btfo!

THE PARTY OF LINCOLN

>Why are we attacking our own forces?
-Sup Forums banner

Sup Forums is trolls trolling trolls
Sup Forums is shills shilling shills

Fite me irl?

Sup Forums is jews jewing jews

The ultimate truth

Did this happen just now?

What the fuck is happening.

NOT SO FAST 'FUCKING JOE'

Sup Forums is just one giant battle of karansebes

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Sup Forums is 18 and up

>oh sweetie im sorry, this pussy is only for presidents- got that honey?

>The handful of government agencies that bear the brunt of the expenses, including the Defense and Homeland Security departments, have not responded to Washington Post requests for data laying out the costs since Trump took office.
Reading the Washington Post is bad for my blood pressure
They can't be serious with this shit. Obama has been the only living president in modern fucking history to campaign for another goddamn presidential candidate, what was the cost of that?

GOD i wish. jewpuss is the ultimate forbidden fruit.
how can shills be real if our posts aren't real?

I am glad that we can agree that we need to stop cartel violence by building the wall.

I don't think some of these guys will take the info.
It all makes sense now.

>Sup Forums is 18 and up
Hi newfriend

it happened during the campaign trail, back when people started talking about pepe and stuff

Remember when normies compared Trump winning the election to the WTC attacks?
I constantly saw "11/9 = 9/11" memes

Have anything new? seeing the same gore for 8+ years make it lost it's effect

Save lives by building the wall. MAGA

Just.... wtf man

I'm glad that you've continued to post the same sentences word for word with your gore spam for the last 4 months so you hit all my filters and i never have to see your posts.

DISAVOW!
nice

By now we are all aware of the shills on here. You know the ones who spam "DRUMPF BTFO", "REDPILL ME ON X", HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY RECOVER", and any thread that has a low quality OP and is anti-Trump. Shareblue, CTR, /leftypol/, call them what you will. But I will tell you this: IT DOES NOTHING TO CALL THEM OUT BY THOSE NAMES. Why? Because they want you do to that. They want the attention because it gives them (you)'s and a reason to keep derailing threads or keep bumping their slide threads.

So then I ask what can be done? Well simple,you have to use their tactics against them. Reporting threads and not responding to shills is also a good method, but the mods can't be on all the time and neither can they be trusted. Also newfags are too idiotic so they'll respond to the shills anyway. By using their tactics against them, you can derail their shill thread into your shill thread. Take their copypastas and twist them into something Pro-Trump. Create a low quality pro-Trump post in their shitty thread and keep posting it over and over. A great method to read up on are Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. This is the best way to study up and use their tactics against them

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/13/shoving-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-right-back-in-the-lefts-ugly-face-n2284892

So remember, read up on their tactics, twist them and use them against the shills, and above all else, DO NOT CALL THEM SHAREBLUE, CTR, OR /leftypol/. THEY THRIVE ON THAT.

oy vey it was like another shoah

70IQ

So I am meeting this chick for breakfast tomorrow, I haven't seen her since before Trump ran for Presdient. On the one hand, she is a total babe, on the other hand, she regularly posts things like pic related. Should I go full 1488 on her or string her along?

It is, that is also against the rules to be an underage poster, underage poster.

>one of trumps biggest promises and still writen out on his website is "no regime change"

>john bolton is literally regime change in human form

don't defend him, just don't

he thinks american men should die in the middle east so companies thrive

Not again.

How can you reply to a post you did not see?

don't discuss politics, bang her.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-18/its-unfair-hispanic-workers-upset-after-being-fired-absence-day-without-immigrants

Nice blog.
String along and slowly drop pills bro. Women are easily influenced.

it is harder to build credible cases than you might think, especially with people who have cash to spend on top notch lawyers and postpone trials long enough to downplay even key witnesses.
once these people are tried and found with even plausible deniability it will be too late, their lawyers will be able to hire professionals in the mean time to get them free.
after that, it becomes a case of double jeopardy and they cannot be tried again without starting all over and we all know how long this has been taking.
>tldr; law is hard.

He actually has that written on his website?
I didnt know that

vocaroo.com/i/s0HhpqiYyMG9

What now Drumfkins?

CHECK

MATE.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dailycaller.com/2017/02/17/arab-country-aims-to-put-sharia-law-on-mars-by-2117/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Oy vey! Remove this anti-Semitic filth goy

Build the wall to stop cartel violence.

nah, fuck her and then start bringing up how you love Trump after that. Women don't actually have strong convictions about anything

>jews are puppet masters
OY VEY THAT'S ANTISEMITIC

"We will pursue a new foreign policy that finally learns from the mistakes of the past. We will stop looking to topple regimes and overthrow governments. …In our dealings with other countries we will seek shared interests wherever possible…”

anyone else regret voting for Mario?

Luigi has this in the bag... even with the entire Mushroom Kingdom backing him he just can't connect to the average toad

maybe he should just give up now

Why did Spain create this monster?

THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME

THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS

THEY'RE RAPISTS

>Sou's crazy drive in on /u/

What the fuck.

You never know what you're going to get in private.

In public, I was HORRIFIED that fucking drumpf won.
In private, I nearly came in my pants.

Catch ya later then 90% of /pol

You are a fool

The demoralization is complete with that chick
If you think you can change that you are a fool

Wait... I thought Putin was the puppet master.

I mean Bannon

I mean...

Do pic related

faggot

Because Spain is evil.

YOU CANT TALK ABOUT JEWS LIKE THAT REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION

OY VEY

Wario is the truth redpill.

Fuck you Mario

You know what, Spain worst Iberians

At least Brazil was OK for a few decades

This faggot was really a congressmen?

Remember to keep reporting his posts. He never replies to anyone and is only here to spam gore.

OY VEY
EXPECT TO HEAR FROM MY LAWYERS YOU GOY

I don't know. The Aztecs should have been eradicated. They just had to have their fucking slaves.

I wasn't implying this is the girl. I am adding to my statement that women are easily influenced.

They didn't bring women so they breed with the natives giving them immunities to the viruses and bacteria that killed them all off in north America

I think they created Mexico because they're upset about getting nerfed.

FUCK SPAIN, WORST IBERIANS

PORTUGUESE LITERALLY DID EVERYTHING BETTER THAN THEM

Hello. I am here to discuss cartel violence. What do you think would eb best to stop it?

$0.05 has been deposited in your account

You know, given the wacky shit that goes on in Mexico, I can see why someone would want to run away from it.

MSM hates Israel now? How antisemitic of them.