Why can't 3D women have realistic expectations?

I didn't have the time to inish before the threads fucking 404'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/darekamoratte.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They DO have realistic expectations. They hold all the reproductive power, so they can get what they want.

I-l have a job ;-;

And here's the exploitable. I f you need it in any way.

It's still over after 25.

Between 15 and 28, I agree.
Not beyond, lolno, this is why they amost all become de facto feminist past this age, when only the uggos where before.

I think you could add 10 years to each of those for western women

Oh, and this is the source of the comic btw twitter.com/darekamoratte.

Well, sure. Once they lose that power, they lose everything.

I'm 34 now, and i'm...not much to look at. Kind of fat, kind of ugly, etc. But it made me develop myself in other areas. Between the ages of 15-30, no woman would look at me twice.

Now, though, I get women of 30+ literally BEGGING me sometimes to have a baby with them, marry them, etc. It's sad, but sometimes I get some schadenfreude from it.

>tfw my girlfriend of four years is ugly
Still love her.

You're talking as if you wouldn't rather go for the prettiest girl imaginable with the personality of perfect wife material.

Expectations like that aren't meant to be realistic really. They set the 'top tier' for people to strive for. Feminism's biggest issue is that they're not after being treated as equals - it's more that they want all be treated like the top tier - oh so smart, so clever, so admirable, so beautiful. "Equals" means "treat me as well as that top tier person", even if they don't live up to it.

Kind of went to a dark place there.

Pedro scum kill yourself.

>You're talking as if you wouldn't rather go for the prettiest girl imaginable with the personality of perfect wife material.
I'm not oblivious to my own worth, a mostly feminine problem you have to concede.

>男くれ
ww

All my why for the font choice but not bad for the idea, it's there to be used and abused.

meh

jesus dude

get out reddit

Is this why millennial women are so fucked?

Do you even know where you are nigga.

Why does this actually happen?

>男くれ
My good sir, if you can offer me the translation of the panel 1 sfx/text and the panel 3 and 4 t-shirts I'm taking them!