Demoralisation

So there's a demoralisation campaign on Sup Forums right now, trying to divide and distract us, and pervert the truth. So many slide threads burying the legit ones, it's impossible to know when someone is trying to speak the truth or lying to you. We are bombarded by so much information, some true and some false, that we end up confused and apathetic. This place is becoming a Huxleyan nightmare.

Sup Forums doesn't leave you with a sense of righteous indignation anymore. It's being subverted constantly. Look at the fucking catalogue. It wasn't this bad only a couple of months ago. What can be done? Or are we just going to be shilled out of existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
youtu.be/jxj5XESEOgk
youtu.be/nv7XBN0jwOE
youtu.be/cjtIDFYhJro
youtu.be/6O1y7Kfq6fM
youtu.be/hTc3NlkIimA
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once the money runs out they'll shut up and crawl back in their caves
And the money is running out fast and has achieved nothing
People see through the divide and rule ruse
People worldwide love President Trump

How about you yourself start making quality threads
Faggot

As usual, they're pissing in an ocean of piss

Not OP but I've been trying and they never go anywhere the slide is too real

Seriously this though.

100 mil to shitpost on a macedonia bull shitting board

>Sup Forums doesn't leave you with a sense of righteous indignation anymore
that's what happens when your side is winning, faggot

Are you kidding? This place has sucked for the longest time, I don't remember if old Libertarian Sup Forums was any better. It was just mildly entertaining around the end of the election and it will never recapture that feeling

Said something like 30-40k in that Wired article about the 18 yr old

>Demoralizing Sup Forums
Jokes on you i already hate myself

capitalism of ideas. people don't like thinking and will click and reply to clickbait threads here as they will anywhere.

It's like you weren't here on the evening of November 8 when all projections showed Trump losing.

Nothing changed, get used to it.

This has been happening in waves for a long time. Ride it out and don't let it bother you. Sage and report obvious slide and shill threads. Sift through the shit and engage in the quality threads you find. And don't forget:

Have fun!

Trump sucks. Nobody is being paid to say that... it's just truth. Antitrump will only get bigger here until trump is gone.

This. The high is gone. Next step is Europe.

It's the same shit they always do when they want to bury a story.

I think they're trying to hide the John McCain thing this time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

Or maybe it's the infighting within the DNC. Or that DC police guy being linked to Comet Pizza. The left is an endless fucking disaster.

how do we know that's real?

Thank you ausbro!

We need to spread the use of sage, I see too many people replying to threads as if this was reddit. They do not understand that by taking the bait without saging they are supporting a culture of shitty posts.

There is a reason the UN did a report on pepe, it was research into how to disrupt this kind of board. IT HAS BEEN 100% SUCCESSFUL!

Memes have been identified as a wonderful way to distract and move people off topic. We have been subverted and people do not recognize it, they view it as part of "how its always been".

Good post.

I think good advice is to try and personally engage another poster, and have a real conversation with him, and ask questions for what you want to talk about.

As for making interesting threads, ppl here don't seem like they want to discuss a lot of stories, more that they go to things they dislike to attack.

Also adding random redpill infographics and gore are good ways to turn shill and slide threads into something they don't want people to see, and it drives off or redpills new or weak people.

The new Correct the Record (Clinton) is now Organizing for Action(Obama). They are paid to protest and to shill and they're here.

I see what you did there.
>there's a demoralization campaign
>let me prove this assertion
>by being it

>So there's a demoralisation campaign on Sup Forums right now,

Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh Sup Forums never changes!!!

This is direct subversion by an outside actor to discredit this line of thinking.

However it has become apparent that there is outside pressure on this forum in order to swing consensus

This is now a Baaaawww thread.

All discussion on this topic is being rallied against and ignored.

SUPPORT FREE DISCUSSION. Ignore those who discredit the obvious subversion on this board.

Fucking cockwad. We are anti-establishment. Trump is the establishment.

>All discussion on this topic is being rallied against and ignored.
>SUPPORT FREE DISCUSSION. Ignore those who discredit the obvious subversion on this board.

Thank you for another confirmation, to wit:

it's true user. this is just another battle in the great meme war. they are too stupid to realize that they can't ever actually change our minds, that we will always see right through their bullshit. they think they are subverting us, but they can't change us. they can only dilute the board. they're wasting their money. don't forget it and don't let them win. keep scouring for the truth, it's there. discretion is something they do not want us to have.

Daily reminder Music is also a meme

we need to start making our own music

they cant take it from us

Lies.

You need to relax and take the bog pill

we'll only be shilled until the money runs out, and the more shills there are, the quicker its gonna run out

i honestly dont understand why you would waste money to put shills to work here, all we do is discuss the intricacies of tibetan sand mandalas, but hey, to each their own i guess

They cannot refute our redpills, mate.Stay the course and ffs stay on this board. We will convert them, like we usually do. Call out the shills where you see them.

This, if he is not doing shit that is funny well keep making fun of his supporters until he either does or leaves.

Does sage actually work?

Do you actually believe that?

These ae not memes

youtu.be/jxj5XESEOgk

youtu.be/nv7XBN0jwOE

This thread is now about real music

youtu.be/cjtIDFYhJro

Picm yourselves up, soldaten.

Music, fashion, art, architechture and Language are ALL memes

its all condensed packets of informaton and values and symbols with meaning

>shilling about shilling
Come on op

this is near autism

I choose to refrain from slang terms like "memes" to describe architecture and classical music.

youtu.be/6O1y7Kfq6fM

Anyone else appreciate all the upbeat marching music from the 20s and 30s?

youtu.be/hTc3NlkIimA

Eventually the chills will get bored when they realize they aren't changing anyone's mind, then they'll f off back to wherever. Just give it a few months. I'm giving poll a break for a couple months. I bet by the time I return the chillin will be far less.

holy crap I made that

didnt know someone liked it

made my night, sitting here in the trenches waiting for the assault

friendly reminder that the drug threads are shilled and OT

shitposting

the IRS will come down on Brock soon enough and the shills will go away once the money is gone.

they're spending so much fucking money, that's got to make you laugh.

leftist and CREW will always expose themselves

There was truth before Sup Forums came to be, and there will be truth long after Sup Forums is gone.

If you cannot tell truth from lies, then you need to seek out additional information on your own. Never take anything at face value.

Remember, Yuri and Dr. Pierce are always right.

>Yuri Bezmenov
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

>Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

"What do you like about the Jews?"
"What do you NOT like about Trump?"
"What do you hate about nazis?"

These are shill threads from shariablue.
Do not participate.

you dumb abbo, it's not paid shills posting here. It's jobless SJW women and internet white-knights, who literally have nothing else to do all day.

vump

This.

basically we just run out the clock now and keep digging for more dirt on the Cabal.

They're spinning their wheels and spending money on distracting us, so we're valuable in the war effort.

Grind the fuckers to dust and dance on their graves.