How easy is it to own a gun in USA?

Over here, it states that the purchase or import of military-style semi-automatics and all handguns must be individually approved by, and registered with our police force.

Without a valid and current firearms license, we cannot legally purchase any firearm other than muh pellet gun anywhere in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!7ZgxSBra!w9ia_3lvRnDirQXZNAMJxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy. Go on texas gun trader. Email the guy. Meet at Home Depot parking lot. Buy AK-74 for cash.

But how do you overtrow da gubbermints without muh AR-15s?

>go to store
>pick gun
>hand over ID
>fill in form
>wander around store for 10 minutes while they call in the background check
>exchange currency
>leave with gun

AZ

Depends on the state.

in Florida it takes an instant background check and a 3 day wait if it's a pistol if you go ti an actual gun store.

however floridaguntrader.com let's you buy a gun from a fellow resident not check or waits required.

Extremely easy. Walk into store, do background check, walk out with gun in most states.

The worst states do require a form of permit that can take like 90 days to receive in the mail, but even then after that, those states only really have a 3-10 day waiting period or restrictions on magazine capacity. BIG FUCKING WHOOP.

I'm in the deep south in a staunchly pro-gun state. Even the Democrats (of which a handful are liberals) are very pro-gun. I can walk into a gun shop and out in about 20 minutes with an AR-15, numerous accessories, and a thousand rounds of bulk ammo. Also a candy bar if I'm checking out at Academy or other major sporting goods retailer.

Where I live:
>Go to gun shop
>fill out backgrund check form (1 page)
>gets approved in 15-20 minutes
>that's it

You used to not have to do the bg check. Thanks Obama.

Well, I walked into the gun store picked out the same weapon the IDF uses. Showed my ID, filled out and signed a form, paid the man and walked out 8 minutes later with the gun. It was the same for my pistols, AR10 & 15 and shotguns. You walk in and buy what you want, just like a new phone.

TX as well. If you purchase multiple firearms there is an ATF form iirc. Has to be 7 days apart.

It varies depending on the state.

This is a good guide to showing which states are less restrictive about buying guns. The three most notorious states with strict gun control are California, New York, and New Jersey. Maryland is up there too.

The minimum for every state when buying a gun is a background check, which the dealer will send your name and ID to the ATF (a government agency in the states) to cross-reference along with a form you fill out called a 4473. This generally takes 10 to 15 minutes to fill out the form and cross check. Some states have arbitrary waiting periods from anywhere from three days to weeks or even months.

Non-commie states will have no laws regarding private sales of firearms, while other states with stricter gun control laws will make private sales illegal.

tl;dr - Liberal population states have shit gun laws.

>military-style
There are paintball guns that are "military style". We give those as Christmas presents here because Jesus would want that.

Real families teach their children gun control, as in hitting what you are aiming for. Any government that has to approve me of owning a firearm doesn't get my tax dollars. There are 2 states here that have a "shall issue" policy regarding open/conceal carry permits.

There is a reason that police, EMS, and Fire fighters are called "first responders". They are the first to "respond" to incidents. Meaning, the incident has occurred already, and they come figure out what happened after the fact.

If you are unlucky enough to get caught up in one of those situations ill prepared, then your chalk line will be your last mark on the earth before the autopsy table.

Think about it.

That's not how it works, and you know it.

NC:
Go to store
Select rifle/shotgun*
Show ID
Complete Paperwork
Wait for background check
Pay for gun
Leave store

*Pistol
Apply for purchase permit or have a CCW
Purchase permit takes a week max
CCW takes 90 days max

I can go buy a rifle at Walmart.

You cunts have a registry now?
You fucked up kiwis

Same in Alaska. It's kinda funny because we can't buy guns past 9:00pm because whoever they call to do the background check office closes at 9. Must be on the eastcoast.

Its very easy. I am not supposed to own any and I have had like six opportunities to get my hand in one.

Most gun shows dont require you to fill any paperwork.

Depends on the state. I live in a right wing state, so you can buy a shotgun or rifle as long as you're 18, and a pistol if you're 21. You need a license to own a full auto firearm or sbr. We also have stand your ground laws, which mean if you're attacked, you can use lethal force without being charged with murder.

In Washington, I don't even think you need to fill in a background check. Though, I'm probably wrong about that. Either way, this is probably one of the easiest places to get a gun at. And oddly enough, the most deaths that happen around where I live aren't gun related, but instead cars crashing into stuff related. Clearly, those crashes happened because of Guns.

Pretty easy if you live in one of the non Shit states.

Nah nigga it was the Russians

>Go to tuners outdoorsman
>Take firearms saftey test
>Spend 15 mins taking it
>pick out gun and buy it
>they do background check and hold something you paid for already for 10 days.

Or do it my way
>Go to estate sales as a side buisness
>Meet people who hold sales
>Offer cash for guns that people have at their estates
>End up owning 53 unregistered guns even a Type 92 japanese machine gun that someone took off a dead jap.

I'm a Cali cuck so while getting a weapon is tedious but easy (walk in, pay $25 for a fire arms purchase license, background check and then wait 10 days) the selection of what I can own is limited.

>Walk into gun store
>take test, prove you have a lock/know how to unload a gun and run background check while filling out information forms to get firearm safety certificate for some money
>decide what gun want at legal licensed arms dealer, 18 for long guns like a mini14, 21 for handguns
>Register the gun in your name and provide proof you are a resident of the state
>10 round mag limits
>semi auto rifles cant have pistol grips or scary looking features
>put money down
>wait ten days
>pick it up
Not super simple, but pretty easy to do as long as you dont have a criminal record

I can go to Walmart and buy one. It is that easy.

Thanks for the answers guys

The process sounds based asf from where I'm sitting. Also, anyone with an IQ will know it's the jungle nigs that are responsible for 90% of yearly gunshot death/injuries recorded.

this

doesn't Australia have even worse gun laws?

Be a citizen
Have at least 2 forms or id confirming such
Don't be a felon or criminal
Pay the money

That's for most guns.
Handguns you don't need 2 forms of ID

Suppressors and short barreled weapons you need ATF form 4, finger prints and tax stamp and/or trust

And they dont use expensive AR15s that you cant put in a waistband

They use $200 9mm hipoint handguns and old broken glocks

Thought so, they can't even hold them properly either.

mega.nz/#F!7ZgxSBra!w9ia_3lvRnDirQXZNAMJxg

New to Sup Forums? Old but never bothered to save images?

These are the most basic Sup Forums images. You're welcome..

(Not commiefornia/jew york)
>walk into gun store
>pick our ar15
>sign papers
>pay
>walk out

(Commiefornia/jewyork)
>buy bare bones non pistol grip AR15 on internet
>buy parts to keep it featureless
>get something looking like pic related
>magazines are a max of 15rnds

Much much worse. If I couldn't go to USA I'd go to NZ

10 days!?!?
Today won't work Mr. Negro. Can u reschedule my robbery for next month?

Yeah our gun laws are stupid and fucked, you should have learned from our laws and not allowed them to force a registry down your throats.

>shooting without ear protection
I'm surprised that guy only cried, and didn't just turn the gun around and blow his head of

NZ only has registry for semiautomatic centrefires and pistols AFAIK.

The rest isn't registered.

He has earplugs in.

>the only guns worth owning registered
May aswell kiss them goodbye.

You only need earpro if you're indoors or if someone else is shooting next to you DESU.

>can't even own them in Australia

Quit being so salty.

If you're legally allowed to have one, pretty easy. Some states you walk in, background check, done. Others require an additional state permit for purchases, and places like California are no gunz hell holes.

You misspelled butt plug

You wont be owning them in kiwi land soon either, I'm not salty, I know my parents were dumb fucks for allowing a registry to be shoved down their throats.

>thanks Brady
Ftfy

Same in ND

Luckily NZ has a lot stronger gun culture.

>Go in
>Pick Gun
>Paperwork
>Confirm citizenship via ID
>5-10 minute background check
>Pay

You now own a gun

Of course, if you want to carry a concealed firearm you would need to apply for a CCW permit through the courthouse, which takes about a month to process since the local PD (usually a sheriffs office) will need to do a background check and enter you into the system. And even then you are required to carry the CCW permit card at all times you have the concealed firearm.

If you're in a shitlib state, extra steps may apply.

Same in WI.

I've purchases several face to face from private sellers, that is cash and carry.

>If you're in a shitlib state,
Alaska is constitutional carry, so are a bunch of other states. You can open and conceal without any stupid permits. If you can't CC without a permit you live in a shitlib state.

Hawaii is hella up there. Conceal Carry is pretty much only for Law Enforcement.

Also if your weapon is leaving your home, its only to take it to a range in a locked case with magazine removed, or to an armory in a case with magazine removed.

Its almost 100% illegal to shoot someone even in self defense in your home. You must 100% prove it was a last resort. Fuck this state.

NJ long gun
>apply for firearms id card
>wait 4 months if you're not in a city filled with nogs (Paterson, Camden, Newark, etc. Then it will take you 6 months to a year.)
>go to gun shop and pick out your long gun
>fill out paperwork for nics check
>they fax it in
>you leave the shop because this system is shit and it will take a few hours to confirm
>go back hours later or the next day and pick it up

NJ handgun
>pretty much same as above, but you need to to get a permit for each individual handgun unlike the fid which is unlimited for long guns
>you can only get one handgun every 30 days

Met a guy in an Olive Garden parking lot and bought an AK-47 for cash in Montana. Thanks armslist!

aww house sweet, did you suck him off before or after you ate?

pretty easy, i just bought another today

Keep bragging about the Olive Garden Loophole you loudmouth cunt, next AK you buy will be after you submit a stool sample, retinal scan, and signed letter from your stepdad.

Here it's like
> undergo medical examination (drugs, psycho, sight) (~3k rubles)
> take a firearm handling course (~6k rubles)
> get a hunting permit if you want to do anything other than keeping your shit in a safe and going to one of the very few ranges (free, luckily)
> bring all these papers to the cop shop
> wait a week
> get a license for smoothbore firearm purchase
> buy a gun (one per license)
> register it in two week period

> wait 5 years
> do the same shit for getting rifles

>Most gun shows dont require you to fill any paperwork.
Most of the guys renting tables at gun shows are actually FFLs and require a background check.

Correction: not exactly the same, handling course is needed only first time and hunting permit does not expire.

how many gun owners actually jump through all those hoops?

Most of them. Some villagers may have old Soviet-era guns and even AKs though (especially in Caucasus). Some dumbasses even try to hunt bears/moose with 5.45.

This looks pretty cool, except for the shroud covering where you would put your thumb in the stock. Looks pretty stupid.

The same way the Vietcong won with shitty 10-round SKSs.

Avoid Commiefornia.

>10 minutes

You got cucked. The times I've bought a gun, it's literally instantaneous. They call the number, give your license #, and you're good to go.

it's doesn't look cool at all you fucking hayseed. it's even more awkward to hold than it is to look at. this is a better option until the jews up north ban this configuration; it's currently california legal and the best option for avoiding registration or the booty house.

>got cucked
>literally minutes

You have the patience of 3 year old.

Same in FL.

>10 min is a long time

how's the adhd treating you?

New York is 10 rounds, max.