twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if dubz, hitler was jesus, and he is risen, and his name is trump

fuck
if number, this is a reply

holocaust happened

get over it racists

sounds like someone's been reading the failing fake jew york times

Where is the proofs?

All Camps inspected by us had Gas Chambers, therefore the Holocaust is real.

FAAAAAAKE
JEEEEEEWS

Nice post 9/10

I honestly want to know how long the news has been filled with lies.

1700s?

FAKE JEWS IS LIKE CALLING ME A NIGGER!

don't use gets on wasteful idiot bait threads
kek is not pleased.

Teddy Roosevelt and (newspaper guy I can't remember) were proven to have lied in order to get into the Spanish American war. It was called yellow journalism if you want to look more into it.

Oy vey! LoLocaust was real in my mind

DEATH TO BLACK PPL

There has to be a defining moment in history.

It reminds me of my birth in Treblinka, from which I escaped at the age of 3 years by using my pacifier to hold my breath for 68 minutes while all around me gas was filling the lungs of thousands of eternally persecuted chosen people until I could crawl out from under the wooden door, unseen by the ferocious Nazi guards, 600 of them, who were masturbating furiously while watching giant imperial eagles strip the emaciated bodies of flesh, leaving only bones, bones, bones, the bones which i wish to forget but they will forever remain real in my mind.

OY FUCKING VEY!
buy my book goyim, it shows proof of the shoa!

Using gas to kill jews makes no sense, what's cheaper than zyklon b? CO2, just seal the door on the gas chamber and they suffocate in minutes. It would actually be faster than Zyklon B because they would need to air out the chamber before they could remove the bodies.

Well, well...

>Whats cheaper than CO2
9mm Parabellum

the sinking of the Maine. was blamed on spain, but was actually our fault.

>muh 6 gorillion
>not shekels either

Nigga, you know as well as I do that the Einsatzgruppen were just too ineffective.

>When you have been to the camp and some burger who never left his state wants to lecture on the truth

Man it happened and i am damn happy it did.

Like with big foot, the evidence is blurry and overexposed. You guys believe in big foot right? The TV box said it was real.

>i've seen delousing camps
>ib habbened benishead

then why make up gas chambers and ovens angle, just produce the bullet riddled bodies and any question of the holocaust is put to rest.

There were jewish labour battalions who were executed by their commanders because they hated jews but they were penalized for wasting state resources for personal vendettas

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Anyone with common sense would realize just how ineffective gas chambers would be in comparison to other methods. It was labour camps, not death camps