Are Sihks based

Well?

Yes, we're based af.

So, they must be based then

ok

Do you think eating pork is bad?

British Sihks are. Literally bro tier darkies. They look out for the community without bigging themselves up, they don't cause trouble, don't commit crimes more than whites, and just get on with it.

why is he stealing that small woman's potatoes?

Sikhs are bro-tier

Definitely based. Great people.

They ain't muslim, so...

No one's hating on the shikhs around here juden

They're better than most shitskins. But multiculturalism still doesn't work in the long run.

India internet defence force detected. Lrn2loo.

when i was in the transport industry i dealt with a lot of sikhs, can confirm they are hard workers and good people

Sikhs are like the bro-tier spiders in your room who catch flies for you. Muslims are mutated fire ants with wings that spit acid from their assholes.

Well they're great sure, but turn your back and they'll make off with your fries, every time.

You just got to know how to handle them. Always keep your fries well guarded. Do that and you won't have a problem.

I like Sikhs mainly because they almost seem specifically designed to kill Muslims

they cant poo in the loo tho

it's literally their mandate

Sihks are born muslim slayers. Based honestly.

No, they're just tolerable.

No.

They have based people and cucks just like whites. Don't generalize them all as based, because you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

>are indians based
no

Just worked with a sikh dude for a week.

Hated liberals, said he liked white people out of any other race.

bretty based. more than most white canadians.

Sihks ARE bro tier and I don't care if they're non-white.

In my experience Indian people in general tend to be very nice.

I got two 7/11s near my house. One is run by and Hindu guy and the other is run by a Sikh guy. If I need to grab something from a 7/11 I go the Sikh's store even though it's a little farther away, because he doesn't treat his customers like shit. The Hindu guy has to be the biggest, smelliest cunt I've ever had the displeasure of giving my money too. I have met plenty of shitty Indians. Never met a shitty Sikh.

oh hey my friend works there

You can find a person of literally every religion cucked in this same way.

Sikhs kill muslims so they're alright in my book.

I still think they should live in their own country.

Helping fellow citizens is based.
The fact that they're Sikh changes nothing.

Why didnt any muslims help out?

I guarantee you a hundred other churches did as well, but nobody gives a shit if white people are generous because it's a given. It's somehow newsworthy if a brown person helps another human being for non-selfish reasons.

They did, they gave plenty of white women exciting new careers in sex trafficking.

Chaldeans are solid folks as well. I cashed my check at the local corner store, and left ALL of my money on the counter. The cashier knew where I lived and brought it to me before I even knew it was missing. They also used to give hotdogs out on Halloween.

That sword they carry is a designated kebab remover

Still heathens (although bro tier)
Islam is the only true way of life

Which religion should be accepted in your country? Christianity? Which sect(s)?

How about ethnicity? Whites? Define white people. Are Greeks and Italians considered white? Slavs? Or are you the type who doesn't see them that way? Should genetic background tests be mandatory for citizenship? What happens if you find out you have trace amounts of non-white DNA?

Good luck getting ethnic nationalism to work. You'll soon find yourself debating with others on whether or not brown-haired, brown-eyed people of pure European descent should be considered white or not,

They are bro-tier but they have to go back.

Visas will be available to them, along with citizens of Japan, Hong Kong, Europe (minus certain baltic states and France), Australia and New Zealand

low energy bait

>Helping Californians
Disgusting

Yep; one of the few non whites id allow to move to the country if I had my way

Fuck off stormcuck. Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board. They can stay.

t. Ramandeep Gurkamal

Listen man, I just want to preserve the national culture and that's mostly Western Europeans of British and French descent, with some Germans and Ukrainians.

Sikhs should live in their own country.

>Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board.

I want reddit to leave. Heil fucking Hitler.

Ethnic nationalism only works in countries with 90%+ white people because at that point it is feasible. It's literally impossible to work in America where only 60% of the country is white which is why civic nationalism is best for that region. Stormcucks are simply too retarded to understand this and will call you a cuck if you accept this reality.

>wants everyone to agree with him
>thinks that isn't describing reddit

>Listen man, I just want to preserve the national culture and that's mostly Western Europeans of British and French descent, with some Germans and Ukrainians.

So every other white person with ancestry from other locations should "go back", correct?

To... where, exactly? What happens to some Italian-Irish guy whose family has been living there for five generations? Also, will the Canadian government be funding this repatriation campaign?

Why do we need these aliens to do what any Christian church would do?

They would be better of helping their own people.

If Hitler was America he would be a civic nationalist. Germany was a 95%+ white country when he took power so ethnonationalism was feasible. It is not feasible and impossible to implement in America because 40%+ of the country is non-white. The math just doesn't work, stormcuck and the more you continue to try and force this the more of a retard you become. At best you can limit/halt immigration, deport illegals and promote healthy birth rates amongst white people.

If being on this board has taught me anything, even a country with a 90%+ white population isn't a guarantee, because nobody would even be able to agree upon what constitutes whiteness. Maybe if the entire population was inbred, they'd be satisfied.

stormfags will be hung on the day of the rope.

>their own country
When did you move to Canada?

This. Great people should make their own countries great again.

YA THANK YA HAWT SHIT DONCHA?!!!?

Indians, not muslims, though?

No

They're LITERALLY cucks and betas

Sikhs are historically based kebab removers. Proud, honorable, and caring people as well. They integrate into their communities and assist the larger population instead of attempting to destabilize it. Some hygiene issues, but I've got a few of those myself.

never met one desu

Yup. Also if you were to implement the stormcuck's incredibly vague and ill-defined definition of what constitutes whiteness the actual white percentage would probably drop to 30-40% but alas the stormcuck continues marching on with his fantasies and delusions.

Designated shitting streets aside, Indians in general are pretty good people and Indian religions are pretty solid ideologies.

>Mullah internet chutad harami
Please fuck off muhammad

>Simran
That's a female. All women are retarded. Also like the other user said, you'll find a few bad apples, here and there

WEE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO EMULATE YOUR WESTERN FOODSTUFFS. HERE HAVE SOME MAXDONALDS

Was the US not ethnonationalist until the kikes rewrote immigration? Can't immigration just be re written?

If SHTF you'd want a Sikh around, especially if that shit is MUSLIM JIHAD.

Sikhs help people, but they don't fuck around; you do not want to threaten their communities.

Sup Forums IS A WHITE NATIONALIST BOARD

ETHNIC NATIONALISTS GO BACK TO R/THE_DONALD

They're Sikh, not muslim

I know it's a meme that Sikhs are Bro tier, but in my experience it really is the case. I have a Sikh frend/acquaintance, great dude. I'd give them honorary Aryan status, but there not self hating cucks who need it.

What the fuck do you think WN is you mouth breathing retard

white nationalism is literally ethnic nationalism

>stormweenie intelligence

Definitely. I would say Sikhs are in a class of their own. Real ones at least. I would obviously assume that certain Muslims would, however, try to disguise themselves as one. Which is unfortunate.

>unfortunate
and easy.

>Canadians in charge of knowing what words mean

sikhs are white and based

>serving others with your hands
haram

Good try but pol is whatever you want it to be, in terms political of political discourse that is. It just happens to be populated by a lot of ethno-nationalists and stormfags that are just as cancerous as commies.

When will this meme die? Sikhs are filthy, street shitting, monkeys. Literally anywhere where they make up at least %10 of the population smells like curry, onions and poo

Fucking awesome. Trump gives no fucks about the American people, glad someone else did for him.

Ethnic nationalism is the foundation for most successful countries today
>burger education

Sihks are red pilled as fuck against Muslims. Genocide them last.

Sihks are, bar none, the whitest non-whites I've ever met.

This Sihks are based great people did a lot of work in their shops and they always make me food

Sikhs in india are the minority and get overrun by filthy Hindus/north and south indians, when they are in other countries they are highly nationalistic and never racemix. The sikhs in my town in california voted trump 71/29 according to the gudwara poll they had.