Trump is a gluttonous hypocrite

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-secret-service-expenses-for-obamas-2013-hawaii-christmas-vacation-cost-taxpayers-316698-03-taxpayers-paid-over-8-million-for-17-day-vacation/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/29/report-obama-family-travel-expenses-cost-taxpayers-96-million-over-8-years/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-obama-travel-costs-bring-eight-year-total-96-million/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2465_SecretService.pdf
www1.salary.com/Top-Corporate-Security-Executive-salary.html
youtu.be/ns5bMU4bYKc
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-barack-obama-golf-shinzo-abe-mar-a-lago-florida-twitter-a7587941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont think the secret service follows his son around, even if they did how would it even be possible to use up that much in just secret service

that's because every Hillary supporter out there has threatened to kill him

>Be OP
>Faggot with Trump hate fetish
>Cry because Prez pierces hearts and minds
>Shitpost for hours my hate for drumpf
>Complain about costs with numbers pulled outta the ass

>Demand drumpf be finished!
>Demand drumpf be impeached!
>Demand to know how he will recover!

>Dick very small, 24/7, looking at all Trump wins
>Keep shitposting to pol
>Rage shitpost because Prez is on tv and im not!
>Get reported saged and banned like a subhuman shitposter

maybe if people stopped threatening to kill him they could spend less money on security eh??

inb4 a fukin leaf

he's still a hypocrite

Aint he spending as much time in one of his apartments than at the white house? Securing a building in the city oughta be more expensive than the white house

Plenty of people threatened to kill Obama and Bush, yet they never spent this much.

source?

Irrelevant.
He said he would cut costs in government, yet he behaves like he has unlimited travel funds. No surprise from a man who likes solid gold apartments for himself.
And you thought this guy would be frugal.

Sure thing.

Judicial Watch: Secret Service Expenses for Obama’s 2013 Hawaii Christmas Vacation Cost Taxpayers $316,698.03, Taxpayers Paid Over $8 Million for 17-Day Vacation

So, 316,689.03 every day he went golfing. How many days did he golf again?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

Here's some more. What kind of fucking cars did he rent, wtf?

The heavily redacted records were obtained on December 28 in response to a January 6, 2014, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. According to the records: Obama BTFO

$91,751.78 in car rental expenses were paid
$224,974.05 in accommodation expenses were paid to Cabana Girl, LLC and Paradise Luxury Rentals
The documents are heavily redacted and the Secret Service is withholding 28 pages in their entirety.

Saying he was “eager to skip town” Obama took his family to Honolulu on December 20, 2013, for a 17-day Christmas vacation. As reported by The Washington Post:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-secret-service-expenses-for-obamas-2013-hawaii-christmas-vacation-cost-taxpayers-316698-03-taxpayers-paid-over-8-million-for-17-day-vacation/

8 million in 17 days = would be 14.6 million for a month.

Obama was way more expensive.

Yes, ain't he?

Shut the fuck up, LaShawnJaqueson

Yes. They spent even more.

*yawn* Who cares?

It's not the same thing...

I do. Obama cost over 300 grand a day. That's more than 9 million on a regular month. Add another 8 million when they went vacationing.

You're right, Bush and Trump are cheaper to protect.

Quarter of a million bucks in whores? Hoowee!

>We kept telling people that he is LITERALLY HITLER for a year and half.

>Oh look, his security is expensive.

Can't see the connection here.

Obozo spent 96 million on travel over 8 years. Trump did 11.3 million in just the first month. He's on track to set a record.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/29/report-obama-family-travel-expenses-cost-taxpayers-96-million-over-8-years/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-obama-travel-costs-bring-eight-year-total-96-million/

Huh. Wonder if there was any pussy grabbing. But wait I'm sure that's not what this was for, surely these were just Caterers.

>What is travel cost of 96 million?
>flights/travel

Nothing to do with protection.

fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>who cares if my taxes are being wasted in a exaggerated way

lolwat
It's YOUR money.
That money could go to police departments or to veterans, something helpful, but it goes to the president's fun day.

No, the numbers include secret service costs

No they don't. These are travel costs. Travel costs mean how much the flights including the personnel cost.

Nothing to do with ground work.
Only travel costs.

Republicans only complain about government until they are in power. Prove me wrong. This is gwb all over again.

Ok Muhammad, then whats the total cost. I need sources for my thesis.

Trump says he doesn't want a salary
>HERE'S 58 REASONS WHY TRUMP MUST TAKE A SALARY
Trump receives death threats 24/7 and security costs are sky high
>WHY IS TRUMP COSTING US SO MUCH MONEY?

Shills as far as the eye can see. I'd gladly give someone a bunch of vacations in exchange for, gosh I don't know, MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

OFA shill, nothing to see here.

What thesis would that be, Fat feminist gender identity disorder sufferer named Jinauaina?

Here is the official secret service cost for the Honolulu vacation, adding up at around 8 million dollars for 17 days.

As presented by the Secret service. Where's an official secret service document for the trump spending?

>WHY IS TRUMP COSTING US SO MUCH MONEY?
except we already know why.
He insists on treating the presidency as a seasonal job retard

literally who has access to these numbers?
It sounds like they are pulling it out of their asses.

Obama cost 14 million a month.

>i dont think the secret service follows his son around

really?
yeah i'm sure no one would ever think of kidnapping the president's kids

Because they are.

If any of these were to be real, you would see a secret service spending tab, similar to this:

Available to everybody in the free world due to the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.

but they don't have these things. Their numbers are like me saying your house is worth 300 million euros after seeing a picture of your apartment.

PROVE SOLID GOLD STATUS OF APARTMENTS OR DIE SLOWLY OF YOUR OWN ACCORD

prove it

>literally who has access to these numbers?
>www1.salary.com/Top-Corporate-Security-Executive-salary.html

yes, what a novel idea that tax payers know where their money is going.

In March 2014, Judicial Watch released flight expense records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that for this Hawaii vacation the Obamas incurred $7,781,361.30 in flight expenses alone (36.9 hours at $210,877 an hour).

Huh. Fight expenses for 7 million dollars in one trip. Huh.

This is trump's gold apartment
youtu.be/ns5bMU4bYKc

Those are monthly payments. Their job salaries. They don't change.

There is literally no way of getting any expenses list on President Trumps regency yet, the reports are not in until January 2018.

You can look up the official numbers for the Trump campaign costs, they will be available in September.

But yea, liberal media.

Implying that is SOLID GOLD

Fucking learn the meaning of words before you spew your verbal diarrhea.

So him not spending 95.000$ a week for a hotel is a bad thing now?

Trump wasn't on vacation.

>Doesn't know the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Go back to elementary school science class, leaf

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

i love when the shill brigade comes through every time President Trump has another amazing rally or press conference. they try and cover the positive with their black clouds. ALL WE DO IS WIN.

Solid gold would mean Each little piece, every inch of the wall was made out of gold. As in a gold wall which has gold on the inside.

That's what solid gold means. Nothing to do with the aggregate.

he's not employing ghost you fucking retard. how many people do you think it cost to secure a skyscraper vs the white house?

just multiply the salaries by the number of people and their positions

>l-liberal media QQ
at least you have always have pol to serve up some alternative facts

Kek.
How much did it cost to secure the whole campus for malia to walk around?
What The fuck kind of logic is that?

Trump's Appartement buildings have extremely high tech security systems, it would not be a hard task to secure the building.

Are you even old enough to vote?

They live on 5th avenue in trump tower in nyc. It's like the most exposed heavily trafficked place in the world. They could move a few blocks and it would be manageable. There's only two of them. Instead the secret service and nypd are doing mission impossible costing the tax payer $500k per day

let's do some simple cost analysis

1 month of trump costs = 12 months of obama costs
trump accomplished more in 1 week than obama did in 8 years
1 year = 52 weeks
1 week of trump effectiveness = 416 (52x8) weeks of obama effectiveness
1 trump effectiveness / 1 trump cost = 624 obama effectiveness / 12 obama cost
1 trump effectiveness per cost = 416/12 obama effectiveness per cost

1 trump is worth 34.6667 obamas

if trump serves 2 full terms he will accomplish more than obama could have in the entire lifetime of the united states

we are still saying he's LITERALLY HITLER last i checked

>extremely high tech security systems
yes, called the secret service

>secure the whole campus for malia to walk around
what campus would that be again?

>>Dick very small, 24/7, looking at all Trump wins
>Thailand talking smack about penis size

sage this goddamn shillblue bait

Kek. Ok keep doing your mental gymnastics I'm sure somebody in your ethics class will listen.

In March 2014, Judicial Watch released flight expense records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that for this Hawaii vacation the Obamas incurred $7,781,361.30 in flight expenses alone (36.9 hours at $210,877 an hour).

Obama. Flights to Hawaii. In one month. No security costs included.

And this logic is why Japan has gone down

Kek who made this graphic though
The way they put the sizes on the condom doesn't make any sense

Good job to the Germanbro in this thread actually posting facts.

>this Hawaii vacation
just imagine if he took three of them in four weeks

the outrage

Dumb fuck it's on fifth avenue and crazy exposed. They have to control and monitor for blocks on the busiest thoroughfares in New York you fucking moron. And it's fucked up traffic 24x7.

He's actually not that wrong. According to the wage gap, females that make less money also tend to work less hours.
It's only right the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, makes more than Barack Hussein Obama, who worked not even half the hours the new CEO puts in.

Yes. Imagine if he went golfing an average 13 days to Hawaii every month. The outrage.

Ok sure, Mister "every other building needs to be evacuated".

are you old enough to vote though?

German bro just destroyed any "facts" the shills had.

You're welcome American Blood Brother.

Does this include when he campaigned for hillary in air force one

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-barack-obama-golf-shinzo-abe-mar-a-lago-florida-twitter-a7587941.html
>Donald Trump goes golfing five more times than Barack Obama so far
you dont say..

Stop redirecting the conversation, leaf cunt. I know you don't care because it's not your money he's wasting, but fuck off with your red herrings.

I think this person is actual retarded. Look at his responses.

>destroyed any "facts"
thats easy to do when you supply your own

>independent

Fake news, have you seen the garbage they have been churning out?

lets not forget the multiple vacations Michelle took with her mother (who also lived at the white house on our dime - I didnt think mother in laws were covered). Or when they sent BO the dog up to the vacation on a special private flight. Or when Michelle and Barrack were having a spat so they traveled separately, a day a part, to the same vacay destination. Or when they took separate vacations over the same period. Or how much we had to shell out so the Obama daughter could get high in Mexico. Lets not forget the tax payer footing the bill so the Obamas could FLY IN their personal trainer from Chicago twice a week for years.

Yeah, fuck yourself. The OP article cited can't even use legit figures to ascertain the cost of Trump over the last few weeks. It says they are make an estimate based on some report written in October, before the election. In other words they are pulling numbers out of their ass and trying to smear Trump with them instead of waiting for an official itemized list of expenses.

On his private golf course. That has one of the best security systems in the world.

And then they add the secret service. Not sure how evacuating a whole hotel and golf resort and a guy staying at his own hotel for no cost go together. Ok sure Janoina. How's the hormone treatment going?

Let's talk about the millions saved from that ugly F-35 program, or the billions from the air force one deal. Or the hundreds of thousands of jobs hes already created.

Deduct 11.3mil from that and oh shit wow look at that still a surplus of billions of dollars.

KYS op

fake news. trump is paying for much of his travel now with campaign funds, since he's technically campaigning. security costs what it costs, regardless of where he is.

>25 posts by this ID
>triggered by Trump's ludicrous spending.
>Can't handle that Obama was expensive, but Trump will be probably be even more expensive.
>Cant handle the hypocrisy.

Show me an official spending document you acquired from the secret service concerning ANY spending made for trump. Those documents are not even made yet, usually they come in the main offices three months after spending to get acquitted, then archived. Then around nine months later they get put together. After twelve months they are available under the FOIA.

Here's an Obama spending sheet for Hawaii adding up to 8million

unlike you CTR shills Germanbro does it for free

congrats, you figured out that Air Foroce One, the VC25 used to move the president around costs almost $200,000/hour to operate.
but don't forget the back up just that usually accompanies and if the presidential armored car goes they'll have a transport plane of some kinds too

That's right Kamerad.
Caring for the dog cost around 8.000$ a month.
I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON!

Is what your nigger friends would say. I just woke up. If I were already going you'd have 50 posts, some proving Congoid are of different DNA, women and men are defined by chromosomes and other stuff. I just didn't feel like triggering you too much.

So, official document on Trump spending is where?
I'll be okay with a secret service member interview where he explains how liberal media got these numbers.

so you can call it fake news and screech at me about this hawaii trip for god knows what reason?

>one of the best security systems in the world
so youre telling me before he became president, his golf course already had snipers on the roofs at 100k+ each?

Can you talk about my secret service document? That the fake news you talk about?

No he didn't, I'm sure the Hawaiian golf resort didn't have those either. I am 100% certain that the golf resort didn't have an uptopar security compared to the trump resort.

I know it's baito but I'll bite

>Trump has more children
>His children have family
>His children have jobs that requires traveling
Also liberals are literally shouting death threats to them

Also to add.

Your office buds screeched, screaming about trump is more expensive. I just showed that ONE vacation that was actually INVESTIGATED BY THE MEDIA WITH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS was a lot more expensive than ANY NUMBER MADE UP BY THE MEDIA WITH NO OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS

You do understand why I'd use this point then yes, paid poster?

Rules for Radicals, by Saul Alinsky.

Rule 4.
>“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Be gone, Alinskyite. Your kind has no more power here.

I already got it, F22 bro.

>autismo hyperactive post linking
>claims someone else is triggered
lol

>Hawaiian golf resort didn't have those either
im not the who claimed they did. unlike you, I know full well the securing a golf course or tower is going to be expensive no matter what pre-existing security there is

>was a lot more expensive
in what fucking world is 8 mil more expensive than 11.3?
thats that "the poorly educated love me" education

So, no official documents, just random made up facts you keep trying to push on me?